BLOCKFOLIO THREAD

BLOCKFOLIO THREAD

Where can I buy espers?

Total reflects my profit. I have my initial stake listed as a negative USD value in my portfolio.

Man, xem seems so interesting, why is nobody really talking about it? Is there something I'm missing?

We bull market now

I'm holding in 16 coins
Did I spread myself to thin? Am I like Bilbo bagholdins

Not my full portfolio but these are the only ones I care about right now

Am I gonna make it?

Looks tasty. You should close biz and don't come back for a month. Don't tempt your weak hands.

We are all gonna make it user

tfw your blockfolio is only $300

yobit, but I got 1000 esp yesterday from a good samitarian on biz

Your time will come, just a few weeks ago I was barely past $750

What coins you in right now? I'm in eth, btc, sc, and xrp. Was thinking about gnt, and strat but they seem to be rising right now..

This hereCoval is a super good buy right now but its also a super long hold. I've been slowly stacking it up

I started with $20 3 years ago, today I have $12k and thanks to getting better at reading the market I'm expecting ~$30k by the end of the year.

The dream is an easy $2k a day as that is the most I can hide from the taxman here.

>not owning some fiat to buy into a Bitcoin dip

Another £400 in

Thinking Factom, what else? Stratis? Sia?

Ahh didn't think to check for other replies by you first. I'll look into it. Thanks

Help me senpai, what should I diversify into.

My nigga hit the xby train from 3k-17.5k alone and I want that shit.

Gainzzz 101

Bla

Have 700 bucks of XRP not shown here and today I also got 20 bucks of CADASTRALS

Hey can I get some thoughts on XEM.

Beginner here.
How much am I going to lose money with this arsenal? Should I get waves?

What do? Just started with 1k.

Have another 10k dying in a shitty rate cash ISA I could put into...thinking 1k into Bancor ICO

Get more STRAT, you just cant go wrong with this one. Rumor is XRP and LTC are gonna start booming soon.

I'm going to be liquidating anything that isn't volatile into that.

I should probably post mine since I haven't yet.. Started with $200.

What did you use to buy the initial bitcoin? Kraken? Localbitcoins? Sorry mate I'm new and have no idea how to convert gbp into bitcoin.

Bittylicious previously, though the mark-up/fee is ridiculous, then coinbase.

Think Uphold is cheapest but I've never used it.

Loads of good options desu, but you'll need to submit some details if you want to buy >£100

started with ~$1300

Cheers mate. I thought you couldn't use coinbase in the UK (for gbp) for some reason

R8 pls

From 1k to 10k in less than a month feels good

How though?

R8

DGB gave me a big boost, traded most of it for BTC, Minereum also gave me a nice boost bought at 10k sats sold for 300k sats. Just lucky i guess

>
>DGB gave me a big boost, traded most of it for BTC, Minereum also gave me a nice boost bought at 10k sats sold for 300k sats. Just lucky i guess

Holy shit. I want that kind of luck. why even buy that one?

Dont use yobit. The coin they are selling is an old version of the blockchain! Made that mistake yesterday and lost $100.

Yall didnt listen yall didnt listen.
Side note: fuck pivx

I saw a shill thread about Minereum like two weeks ago on Veeky Forums thought why the hell not ;)

Started a few days ago r8