Litecoin

Whats the deal with litecoin? Is it stuck in the 20 dollar range forever or will it make gains?

accumulation phase lol, it was at 30 last friday

soon the litecoin will have his day

soon

get out now, look at its 1 week chart of ltc/btc

I'm surprised LTC survived so long after the launch of Scrypt ASIICs It's only innovation was stopping ASIICs and that didn't last long. Now with the new tech they are adding it actually has a purpose again but I still don't think it justifies the current price.

crypto pro here. been in the game over 20 years. here's how you acquire lambos:
>open bittrex or whatever jew exchange you use
>invest in every coin with red font in the '% change' column (this includes litecoin atm)
>set sell orders at +5% current value
>close bittrex
>repeat every day for one year. this is your 'job'

as normies keep adopting bitcoin more and more they will eventually get more comfortable with the idea of altcoins

litecoin is a simple concept to wrap your head around, the silver to bitcoin's gold

this will see gains one day

I can't see normies getting excited about trading on a coin when it's price history is the inverse of BTC. It's been steadily going down for 3 years.

a little pump is all it will take

Look at the 3 year chart, it isn't like it hasn't been pumped multiple times.

we are in a new age of crypto now though

the normie adoption era

Which altcoins will survive this era?

That is true but it also raises an important question, how bad to we fleece them? If we fleece every normalfag that trades then it hurts crypto as a whole but it's also very tempting to keep making money.
I sold at the peak on both HUC and XPM a couple of hours ago and I know that only reason I could was newbs were stupid enough to buy.

I always like what spin has to contribute to the board. Never leave Veeky Forums spin. Btw what do you think about Stratis?

nobody can be sure

but I think LTC is a pretty safe guess

thanks magnet thats a fuckin sweet trip you got

oh and I dont really know too much about STRAT right now other than the fact its been climbing hard this week

ill just leave this here. already bought in for 23 btc. You should do the same if you dont hate being poor.
another good guess is ripple. it is reboucning already and will hit ATH in 3 Days.

LTC is fast, fair mining and well distributed with no whales. Its the silver but alt-coins took some of its value in the process.

>top dev team
>great whitepaper
>climbing steady

STRAT is a top-tier coin. Long-hold.

bumb nc rocket might fuel up right now

BUY nao, it will make another another pump sometime in the next 12h

sell walls are dropping by the minute, check poloniex...

>talking to a triptard

Seems like substance can be inserted.

Ltc is btc. It is very similar in code and therefore merchants can switch very easily. (Yours.com switched and stated they needed to change 2 lines of code) however it got hated on for being a copy cat although it was already slightly better then big bro (4 times as fast, 4 times the capacity, higher security.

Enter bitcoins stalemate. Litecoin adds segwit, bitcoin community still bitching. All cool projects intended for post segwit bitcoin are about to hit litecoin. The lightning network (instant transactions) MAST (smart contracts), tumblebit (anonimity), etc etc.

Its the most logical step to go to from bitcoin. I'm just waiting till the market figured that out.

Came from 0.003 btc to 0.011 but still a while away from 0.052 ATH destined to be broken.

LTC, BTC and ETH will be the main coins when all is said and done.

Drop that trip off.

Agreed here. LTC is looking younger and more nimble than BTC. Big boy seems to be aging poorly and we all know the banks and Jews are fucking BTC now. get on LTC while the train is starting IMO

Bitcoin is Coca-Cola, It can't be replaced by Pepsi.

The Intergalactic Quantum proof blockchain is the only thing that stands a chance

saved

I'd be laughing all the way to my hardware wallet if Litecoin becomes as big compared to bitcoin as pepsi is to coca.

Looks like I'll save my ripple for another week, I was about to sell some to buy more STRAT

I have always liked LTC

I am not sure why

right now all the major coins are losing volume as people are bringing new money to altcoins

litecoin still remains in the $27-29 range
it grows $1-$2 a week
by July 1st it will be $31-$35
unless more new money comes in to help it move up faster

the same is happening with bitcoin & ethereum
they went up really high but the volume is lowering
which means new money isn't coming in as fast as it was in May
they are slowing down and will eventually only grow $5-$10 week or as low as litecoin does

LTC is owned by the chinese (they have the largest stake in it 65%) and the chinese have really strong hands due to their government.

LTC isn't going nowhere.

LTC is going up up up

Litecoin is the WHORE of cryptocurrencies. It sucks and takes everything.

I bought it at $23 and I plan on selling off at like $35 when it hits that around Thursday of next week.

>strong hands due to their government
any connection to china is a huge negative for any coin. at any point the chink gov can try and gain control over it or ban it completely, just look at whats happening with bitmain. chinks can't be trusted.

I thought the Chinks had already banned all crypto and it was just the fact that it can't be stopped that keeps them going?

Really?

and

What do you mean by "invest in every coin with red font in the '% change' column "

I dont understand

i did a recaculation

55% - CNY

if they gain control or ban it completely
the chinese are screwed
but the money will still remain in LTC
as they wont be able to withdraw lol
or they can have a friend/family in the USA or elsewhere monitor the account and cash out when needed

hes saying buy the coins that are down on the day

the ones that have just fallen in price

What happened with bitmain? Their sales have still been pretty strong. The new L3+ is one of the best litecoin mining rigs out there.

cheers

seems a simple approach. bullshit?

What if There is zero volume. Do you still buy?

a bit too simplistic but at least hes telling you to buy low and sell higher

kek yeah

Stupd question. Zero volume means its under maintenance

their ties to many mining companies and shady goings on with their "ceo" trying to take control of bitcoin to make more money at the expense of users, or just because the chinese gov are breathing down his neck and this is his way out.

>been in the game over 20 years.

he actually got a >you

Dammit you guys already driving up the price. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What does that mean?

buy everything that is down. or lost percentage. Jesus kids. Buy low sell high

I think LTC will do well in July but it's still a little early to get in considering ETH