STRATIS

100,000% ROI in one fucking year. If you put $1,000 into this and held you'd be a millionaire right now and it shows no signs of stopping. What's everyone's price projections for this by year's end?

Other urls found in this thread:

icostats.com/roi-since-ico
stratisplatform.com/2017/03/02/stratis-breeze-wallet-redefines-financial-privacy-for-blockchains/
stratisplatform.com/tag/roadmap/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rule 1 about Stratis

You don't talk about Stratis

congratz all iron hands
well deserved

Probably gonna ETH. Especially when it hits Coinbase.

What app is that you're using?

So where can I buy this?

getting sick of this coin. its literally made by a black man, and im convinced its being artificially propped up by Black Lives Matter

Still can't figure out the value of this coin in the middle of all the marketing buzzwords they use. Congrats on those who took a chance and held.

Not an app.
icostats.com/roi-since-ico
bittrex/polio

B U L L F L A G

>you will never experience 100 000% roi

wew lad

Bought in at .55

Coin was literally $5.20 yesterday and now its over $8... I was so close to buying yesterday but thought it would drop. Hopefully it corrects soon.

Same.
Hopefully I was able to catch the UBQ train
Also got some ARK

Yesterday was the dip, I bought two days ago at around $5.50.

I really suck at trying to sell high and buy low.
>Hold It
>It keeps going up
>Now is probably gonna dip, I will sell to buy the dip
>Sell
>Waits
>Wait
>Dip doesn't come
>Gets desperate because I think it will keep going up
>Buy higher than I sold like a idiot
How do I make this stop

Looks like I missed it.. Might buy some now and wait to buy more then

Never heard of UBQ, does it seem promising?

This thing and Ubiq are top 5 quality coins desu.

BTC/ETH/STRAT/UBQ/ and unfortunately XRP

>BTC
>top 5 quality coins
Not unless they fix their shit, if they don't get their act together they'll fall out of the top 5 within two years.

What app is this?

rotate your monitor upside down

nvm

>Still can't figure out the value of this coin in the middle of all the marketing buzzwords they use. Congrats on those who took a chance and held.
It's on Ethereum but the programming language is C++ (shit ton of people use) and not Solidarity (not many people use). They plan on adding Javascript at the end of the year. So, it is much easier for the masses to build Dapps on it versus basic Ethereum. They have a sweet ass wallet coming soon to which is targeted to bitcoin and blockchain annonimity.

stratisplatform.com/2017/03/02/stratis-breeze-wallet-redefines-financial-privacy-for-blockchains/

Keep up with their roadmap

stratisplatform.com/tag/roadmap/

hey uh can u do me a favor?

can u shutup about this coin? thanks

So what's the next Stratis? Will we say 100,000% again for a legit, non-PND coin?

Fuck niggercoin

What website is that?

is it too late to buy stratis?

Jesus fucking christ, its C# and Solidity you inbred mouthbreather.

To put this simply: in ETH you code in solidity, which is a language developed with smart contract, blockchains and all those buzzwords in mind. On STRATIS you code in C# which is a much more broadly used language and whatever you write runs in a .NET framework.

So, STRATIS is easier to use, ETH is faster.

Did you really fucking expect anyone on this website to say anything besides "No buy MORE!" when you asked that? Really?

It was too late to buy ETH when it was around that price?

1/10 of what it is now

It's LTC all over again, stupid faggots lumping on shit because they missed the Real Deal

>STRATIS is easier to use
only for pajeet street-shitters

takes all of a lazy afternoon for a decent coder to learn a new language

Stratis is barely at the beginning of the roadmap and may very well be a top 3 coin within a year.
It rivals ETH, Litecoin was merely a technology playground.

Vast majority of companies use C#

Also, Stratis is PoS, Segwit ready, is easier to build dapps around and actually will actually have a true anonymous wallet.

You're right, strat isn't LTC, it's DOGE

Eth was build from the ground up to be a smart contract platform, even if it were never to evolve, it would still be light-years beyond stratis' wildest imagination

What ETH can do that Stratis can't?

Go on, I'll wait.

be faster than stratis

Not be shit.

Someone is really salty because he didn't get in ealier. Don't worry user, there's always a shit PnD altcoin for you to invest.

How so? ETH's smart contracts bloat the blockchain because they all in the mainchain, while Stratis avoids that by running its dapps on sidechains.

>Jesus fucking christ, its C# and Solidity you inbred mouthbreather.
Whatever. Just glad I sold 15 ETH 2 days ago and got on the Stratis train. And us non tech fags are who is flooding the market with $ so eat a dick and enjoy the total market cap expanding code fag.

Having made transfers with both I can state that this is false.

Nigger, I got in on Eth when it was less than a buck, you think I give a fuck I didn't ride a shitcoin to the top-10?

Strat will takes it's place with MAID and XLM and all the other pretenders soon enough

>a blockchain no one uses is faster than the number 2
shocking

UBQ is a meme. Uses retarded languages

>Uses retarded languages

Explain

You don't buy again until dip and accept it

go read the fuckin website dum dum

What's a legit Stratis price expectation?

Bancor, POSW or Golem.

$100

>every coin is up a shitload from ICO

so basically go balls deep in an ICO and just wait for 100-100000% gains in a few years.

>tfw bought a week ago

SWEET JESUS. AM I ACTUALLY GONNA MAKE IT?

I'm up 900% and sweating bullets here, can't imagine what ICO buying fags are feeling like.

but compared to ETH only a handful are in the green.

It's C# you fuckhead, and anyone who is worth a shit at coding doesn't give 2 shits about whatever language they are using because the fundamentals are all the same

This coin is an overvalued shitcoin

well the hands weren't really necessary since it never crashed or dipped lmao

How much strat do you need to start staking? I have around 80 currently.

what site is that in the pic?

stratis has a dude in the stratis leadership team getting actual shit done and getting shit done fast, trust me look up his name i can't remember his name rn but he is fucking top notch. he will literally carry this coin to #3 if not #2. strat could be a shitcoin and it wouldn't even matter since he's there.

kek of the day right here

Patience. Your steady income will come from your job, crpyto will make you rich when you least expect it, but you gotta let i do its thing, like the Ronco Rotisserie, set it and forget it.

it's about to double top, get ready to buy at that dip which is probably in the next 5 minutes

I suddenly have this deep urge to buy strat

i just made $50 in 5 minutes, memes back on the menu lads

$75 by end of year, cap this

>tfw I'd have $80,000 in value
Lamboland here I come

>actually believes that

considering BTC is the main way to buy shitcoins, that will never happen

>sold 100 eth at 235
>buy 4500 stratis at 5ish
>goes up to 9ish
>make 20k$ in a 2 days

quite possibly the best trade ive made since buying eth at 12. i think stratis will AT LEAST quadruple before the end of the year.