Fuck the Comanche

Has there ever been a group of wild animals this horrible and bloodthirsty?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2396760/How-Comanche-Indians-butchered-babies-roasted-enemies-alive.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Parker_massacre en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_House_Fight m.youtube.com/watch?v=qk231DJ4nfU m.youtube.com/watch?v=o5hT5FLMUBg

Fuck horse niggers

>Fuck horse

Fuck you, nothing compared as the brain dead anglos claiming manifest destiny, all this is muh land and any who opposes us is savage. Because of them the westward expasion stalled for many years of course white hicks would want to make them seem like animals, maybe you should go back to your ancestors land and complain the fuck over there

How could you defend gangs of men running around, burning down houses, murdering, and raping women as they go?

Quit being such a white knight

the comanches lived on land that they themselves took from the apache after genociding a huge % of the apache population, so cry me a river

>implying whites didnt do nuffin of that sort

Not on the scale of the Comanche, the government acted in retaliation

I think White settlers were cruel in a different way, at least after the Hundred years of dishonor thing stopped whites from wanting to literally exterminate the natives.
As horrible as it was that the Native population was utterly decimated basically to satiate European greed, when you look farther in to most of these native cultures you see that they pretty much needed to be destroyed.
Along the way some bro tier cultures got wiped out like the Taino but its all for the greater good.
If the Comanche Nation was a legitimate powerful nation state today they would be viewed as no better than ISIS

Agreed, Sioux, Shawnee, Crow, Pawnee, the five civilized tribes, etc. they were all brotier

>they were all brotier
In peace times. If a call to war came out you can guarantee in the losing tribe all the men will be killed and the women and children sold into slavery.

"hurr durr the other people did horrible things so it's ok to be horrible too"

fuck off, you're the reason it never gets better

Did you know that comanche means enemies forever. I guess that makes us Comanches.

Yes I saw hell or high water too.

Who knows how fucked up European ancestors were. The Comanche were very successful until they were interrupted by Whites. European ancestors had nobody to interrupt them, and nobody wrote any of it down.

>European ancestors had nobody to interrupt them

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>The Comanche were very successful until they were interrupted by Whites

how would you know?

>Europeons had no one to interupt them
Mudslimes
Steppe hordes
Did I say mudslimes?

The Comanche would ride out 100 miles to slaughter a family don't give me no we wuz shamans n sheit

>Mudslimes
>Steppe hordes
>Did I say mudslimes?

This would be Europe when the people living there would be on par with the NA Indians. Tens of thousands of years before Christ.

Muslims and Mongols would have been in a similar state, they were not an advanced civilization that stepped in and imposed their move advanced morality upon primitive Europeans.

Anglos are worse.

How does this prove your argument? It doesn't

>:( BOOHOO POOR INJUNS
Quit being a cuck

Fair point, noted

You are not understanding what I am saying, likely because you are fucking stupid.

The Comanche and their very brutal methods were successful before white men came and dominated them.

It stands to reason exceptional brutality is a successful strategy which could have very well been the strategy of ancient European ancestors. But as there was nobody there to record it we don't know.

>horse niggers

Europeans brought the horse to america

They brought it back.

First go round they somehow went extinct.

The Comanche wouldn't have, they only became the lords of the plains after the introduction of the horse to north america, thats when they became dicks