Time to Make Some Money

XBY bois.

At the top of the hour, you will see it. And if you are smart you will make some money.

You were warned. Screen shot this

You think its gonna moon further?

there will be blood in the streets

Hmm on one hand these threads are dumb, on the other it would take verrrry little to make it go up further. I'm in already regardless

up is a direction. down is another...

Or this guy could be dumping, which would be very dumb due to positive upcoming events for xby

You don't need to shill this coin, if you're on slack you can see it's at the early stages but a lot of people are working on it. It will go much higher naturally gradually.

what if I told you that we got to a guaranteed 1500 for a reason

last warning. first shot fired

why don't you fuck off, you vague idiot.

how much more direct can a picture of a red candle be you fucking troglodyte mogoloid

He's dumping on yobit ATM. We'll see what sort of impact he can create.

Not even phased. bring it OP

you can hodl through. I prefer to make money from shaky hands at the same time.

I don't blame you for trying things like this in general, but my guess is that there is enough demand for sub 1400 coins that you won't be able to make too much. I welcome being proven wrong, though.

Hahaha op youre ducked this coin is goin to 10 cents this weekend

Well I can garantee it will go 400% next week, downhill or uphill

>All I know for sure is that it will go up OR down drastically next week.

Ty senpai very insightful

Of dubs hen it will go up to 20 cents this weekend and i will get to suck a fat cock while my gf rides my cock

Ok fine same thing with no penis

Fine damnit no sex just 20 cent xby while my gf pegs me

The fuc ohhhhh i see

20 cent xby my gf doesnt ride my dick i bend her over and fuck her like a gorilla

Chill out baby boy we are in this together. All I am saying is that reply is fucking stupid.

>HURR IT WILL GO UP OR DOWN

Great job!!! Keep up the good work!!!1 you fucking clown I hope this gets dumped and takes two years to recover.

Damnit senpai xby to one dollar today

I get only a bj

Ok ok xby will hit bittrex and it will reach 5 dollars and i will fuxk a tranny

I give up earn will explode and i will be able to get my coins by the time it matters it will get dumped on my will explode and i will be able to manually will explode will explode and

100 dollar xby