Millenials

Are millenials the most fucked over generation since the ones which fought in WW1? Jobs require unrealistic amounts of experience, wages are shit, work hours are long etc.

Also fuck this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=QXWNChoIluo&list=LL4tNCo8qxkF0s0PUJiyPZJA&index=58

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/projects/la-fi-farmworker-housing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>trade memecoins
>get rich

Why do so many startups fail then if that is true

Yeah, the world war spoils are long gone, there's nobody else to suck resources, welcome to real capitalism.

I'm so fucking tired of you faggots shilling that Simon Sinek cuckshit

the dude knows jackshit

and yea let's just casually bundle up an entire decade's worth of lives into a bunch of labels he chose arbitrarily, with roughly 0 actual statistics and research

does he mean millenials from the US?
from europe?
from western europe? or maybe eastern?
does he mean 25+ chinese females?
maybe those kids that made it alive over the age of 20 in Nigeria?

oh right, HE'S KNOWS JACK SHIT

aaa but wait, he has the perfect content for retarded questions like OP's, now I get it, ok

>world war spoils are long gone
what did he mean by this

You fucking idiot, I wasn't shilling him I literally wrote "fuck this guy"

he's right though, "generations" are stupid

are you upset friend

Yes I agree with him that's the entire point, I posted the video to mock him, not to shill for him

this jew writes books about how to become a better drone for the overlords to dominate. he's just shilling how lazy millenials are so he can make more shekels.

Because they think everyone in the business needs a $3,000 Macbook for email and $8k iMacs for printing shipping labels and they treat Starbucks as a line item on their expense reports, and they spend a shit load of money on organic dog food for the office dog.

do you think we'll ever need to wageslave again or will this coin bubble last forever, user?

They're the most deluded whinefags ever, thats for sure.

Personally think it will really catch on globally by 2030

Well I think its a bit simplistic saying startups are failing because people are stupid, ofcourse people are stupid, but people have always been stupid and it's not just a thing of this generation

That the slaves nazi scientists who put humans on the moon are dead, the FED is out of gold and China is going to put the world back into 1800.

I was born in 98', pretty red pilled and very econ frugal. accumulated lots of savings and shitcoins. How do i exploit my the blue pilled generation to achieve financial independence?

Step up the crypto trading game. Add me on Skype: CryptoAnna

Are you a girl

lol get off Veeky Forums

you thinking you're superior because you're "redpilled" isn't going to bode well for your future

my apologies, I got mad before properly reading

I was ever so briefly upset yes
>mainly because I missed dat DGB train

muh redpill muh bluepill muhgenes

please be true

get out there and pick lettuce you faggots
latimes.com/projects/la-fi-farmworker-housing/

it's ok bro, I feel you