Be Germany

>be Germany
>invade Belgium, France and Russia
>commit war crimes against civilians in occupied areas
>start the horror of using nerve gas
>use zeplins to bomb civilians in cities from a great distance
>send Lenin to Russia and doom Russia to the horror of communism
>ayo we din du nuffin, we wiz all equally bad in tha first wo`

Why do Germans down play the fact they where just as evil in the first world as the second world war?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopedia.1914-1918-online.net/article/germanys_blank_cheque_to_austria-hungary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Germans are the original dindus

>Why do Germans
It's not even Germans most of the times, but American Germanboos.
But yeah the original meme was started by Germans.

the anti-German sentiment on Veeky Forums is really disgusting
no other nation has been so shamed for what their ancestors did like Germans are
look at all the scientific achievements of the German Reich in the early 1900s
unparalleled, they even surpassed England in industry and technology

after the Balfour declaration, Jews were promised Israel if the Ottomans were defeated
so anti-German propaganda was initiated by the Jewish-owned media

this was amplified after 1945, and you faggots are just perpetuating it
you are doing the work for anti-German forces
I hope you are getting paid, but most likely you are just willing shills working for free
engaging in the memetic dialectic that malicious forces have initiated

>so anti-German propaganda was initiated by the Jewish-owned media

It was all going so well, user

Germans are self-hating cuckolds, OP. What exactly are you talking about them downplaying their evil? They're currently committing societal suicide because of their collective guilt.

>Jews in WWI
>anti-German

Haven't you read Hitler's rants on the Jews? The only reason WW1 was lost because the rats backstabbed Germany.

No. Germany lost fair and square.

Lies. It was the Jews.

>bait/false-flag?
They didn't. Germany simply lost.

Germany was starving and couldn't win a war of attraction Germany was doomed to lose the only question was when.

Germany was outnumbered at the front. The Navy was mutinying. Germans were starving in Berlin due to the allied blockade.

They lost. Get over it.

I was not talking about Jews in Germany
I was talking about the Jewish-owned media in America

>muh jews

you might wanna go to >>/pol/

>Germany: one state; just over 1% of the world population
>Start BOTH World Wars
>Cry about how mean everyone else is to you.

>all these autists unable to recognize obvious bait / sarcasm
Or are you just newfags?

>start both world wars
look up who declared war on whom
you're embarrassing yourself

ww1: Austrians declare war on Serbia. Germany Declares war on Russia and France

ww2: Germany declares war on Poland.

At the time of the first world war the major crime of germany was to treat its neighboors like its neighboors treated their colonies.
The fucks given about the rape of belgium were much more plentiful then the fucks given about the belgians chopping hands left and right in congo.

Times were savage and to hold them to the modern standart is not entirely justified.

If the only way to prevent Germany from sperging out on the planet every 20 years is keep a continuous fountain of memetic shame pouring into everyone's consciousness, so be it.

I worked in a café in Heidelberg for three years and I spit in every thirtieth coffee

I hate Germans so goddamned much

Well, why would you live there in the first place if you hate us so much?

It was Austria that invaded Serbia, then the whole world practically declared war on Germany and Austria. Invading Serbia wasn't the coolest move, but you're the one making France and Russia out to be dindus.

He's probably Jewish or English

What's the difference

Germany declared war on Russia you tard

Only AFTER Russia began mobilization which they knew full well was a point of no return.

Im german and support this.Screw the caffinated jew.

itt: people that seriously need to commit suicide

I'm talking to you guys that defend Germany in this thread. "muh scientific achievements"
Having a bigger tank that breaks every 20 km is not an achievement more than it's scientific, retards. "muh rocket science because too poor to mount rocket on planes, we made explosive planes instead" ... literally African tier.

Germany was relevant in science before WWII. Then it's all memes and retardness.

>then the whole world practically declared war on Germany

Other way around, memester

This thread isn't good

Official culpability ranking for starting WW1:

Austria>Russia>Serbia>Germany>Everyone else

Germany should be number one and Serbia shouldnt be there at all
How is getting attacked because of the action of one individual nutjob being responsible?

Germs utterly blown the fuck out

b-but partial mobilization is literally the same as declaring war

never mind that the German response to the Russian ultimatum was 'war' whatever the Russians answered.

>b-but partial mobilization
It was full mobilization, and it was tantamount to declaring war. The Russian foreign staff knew full well what kind of position their mobilization would put Germany in. The Tsar initially called for a partial mobilization but was badgered by advisors who told him a partial mobilization was essentially impossible and changed his mind on the same day.

Germany obviously played an active role in bringing about the war with their ardent support of Austria & their obstruction of arbitration but the war could have still been avoided up until Russia mobilized.

bait but I'll bite.

the revolution and uprising that hitler blamed for germanys defeat occured after the defeat in the field of the german army and after hindenburg and ludendorff and concluded that victory was impossible, defeat inevitable and that getting the best terms possible was the priority

That's a french helmet

>attraction
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Austria declared war first you fucking fruit, to be fair, they only did because they knew they had the unconditional support of Germany.

Still, If Austria-hungary had restrained itself there wouldn't have been such a clusterfuck of a world war

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

French and Russian, they matter not,
A blow for a blow and a shot for a shot!
We love them not, we hate them not,
We hold the Weichsel and Vosges gate.
We have but one and only hate,
We love as one, we hate as one,
We have one foe and one alone.
He is known to you all, he is known to you all,
He crouches behind the dark gray flood,
Full of envy, of rage, of craft, of gall,
Cut off by waves that are thicker than blood.
Come, let us stand at the Judgment Place,
An oath to swear to, face to face,
An oath of bronze no wind can shake,
An oath for our sons and their sons to take.
Come, hear the word, repeat the word,
Throughout the Fatherland make it heard.
We will never forego our hate,
We have all but a single hate,
We love as one, we hate as one,
We have one foe and one alone —
_ENGLAND!_

It's a German surrendering to a Frenchman

delete this

>is de jooz fault taht i have autism

We build the fucking modern world and you still hate us thanks to commie propaganda. England betrayed Germany. Churchill that fucking foot dog of the jews.

>Germany declared war on the whole world and failed
>this is obviously the Jewish fault

Nobody lost WW1 you fucking uneducted idiot.

>this poor bait
The reason WW1 was lost because Hindenburg and Ludendorff told the Kaiser to fuck off and then ditched the headquarters, leaving a headless Germany behind. Then a civilian government was formed and finish the conflict.
Ludendorff in particular is a fucking traitor who abandoned his post and made his subordinates believe that the civilians at home are to blame.

I am a Greek.

Love how you can see a Brit made this shit by the amount of unwarranted self importance it contains

England was Germany's third most important enemy, no more

>Love how you can see a Brit made this shit by the amount of unwarranted self importance it contains
You're 100% wrong though
This was a famous song in WWI, the "Hassgesang gegen England". Look it up.

Was schiert uns Russe und Franzos'?
Schuss wider Schuss und Stoss um Stoss,
Wir lieben sie nicht,
Wir hassen sie nicht,
Wir schützen Weichsel und Wasgaupass,
Wir haben nur einen einzigen Hass,
Wir lieben vereint, wir hassen vereint,
Wir haben nur einen einzigen Feind:
Denn ihr alle wisst, denn ihr alle wisst,
Er sitzt geduckt hinter der grauen Flut,
Voll Neid, voll Wut, voll Schläue, voll List,
Durch Wasser getrennt, die sind dicker als Blut.
Wir wollen treten in ein Gericht,
Einen Schwur zu schwören, Gesicht in Gesicht.
Einen Schwur von Erz, den verbläst kein Wind,
Einen Schwur für Kind und für Kindeskind,
Vernehmt das Wort, sagt nach das Wort,
Es wälzt sich durch ganz Deutschland fort:
Wir wollen nicht lassen von unserem Hass,
Wir haben alle nur einen Hass,

Wir lieben vereint, wir hassen vereint,
Wir haben alle nur einen Feind:
ENGLAND!

Retard.

Poland started World War 2

Now you're just pathetic.

Well, I'm German and I never heard of it before
I stand corrected

International finance and globalists started both wars. J.P Morgan funded WWI. The Bushes funded Hitler. But yes, blame the Germans who were coincidentally in the way of a global government. They were too successful, individualistic, and nationalistic to ever be successfully assimilated. Now que the modern day, where the population is being diluted with foreign populations to destroy their culture. Starting to see the picture?

England starved Germany into submission and btfo germs on the western front denying then the ability to bleed the allies into submission. Stay mad.

>Goes to another country because their own country is shit
>Hostile that native Germans don't want to be brought down to your lazy ass nigger level
You are the problem.

France and even Russia contributed more than you on the field
There's a reason we surrendered to Foch and rather than to Haig

>be Poland
>Germany is simultaneously most trustworthy and least trustworthy
>explode from the self-contradiction

You must be a social scientist level at statistics.

>Go to a country
>Take one sample each of most trustworthy and least trustworthy
>Both people name the same country
Were is the contradiction you faggot?

>France
>Lest trusworthy is Greece
>Not Perfidious Albion
>Most trustworthy is Germany
>Not France

Bullshit

>different people have different opinions in the same country
>they mean "trustworthy" when it comes to work and business when talking about individuals, but "untrustworthy" when it come to geopolitics.

Their rationality allows them to express themselves more bluntly.

>Haven't you read Hitler's rants on the Jews?
Wow, what a credible source.

There is a reason your civilians were starving and your Navy mutinied. The fact

Thank you based eternal Anglo!

>be the Allied Powers
>decide that we can have empires, colonies, declare wars of brutal conquest, and subjugate millions of people around the world
>get angry when Germany tries to bring an end to the hegemonic structure that benefits them in no way at all
>gang up on them because they're not part of the club
>somehow surprised when the people you've been fucking over for centuries do bad things to you

Really activates my almonds.

Let's not pretend that Germany wasn't surrounded by other Great Powers that wanted them dead in WW1.

You can put blame on most of the countries that participated in WWI.

This.

Ludendorff and Hindenburg are two of the most overrated military leaders of all time. They got big on Max Hoffman's victories and then failed in every conceivable way when put in charge before sidestepping away from blame.

They both let all the shit fall on the Kaiser and civilian government. I guarantee Ludendorff was thinking of taking control postwar.

>be "unified" "German" "empire"
>chimp out because you're not relevant enough
>get some colonies and threat the inhabitants like shit just like everyone else
>get angry when other countries tells you that you're disrupting the balance of power, discard everything they say because of your inferiority complex
>plot war against neighboring countries because they are growing stronger
>declare war on everyone and invade neutral countries because if i can't have nice things no one can
>somehow surprised when the people you've been fucking over for the duration of the war do bad things to you

really fucked my brainpussy

>be Germany
>get dragged into war for standing with austria
>try ending the war fast by rushing through belgium so nobody has to suffer for too long because of this war
>civilians sperg out and start showing resistance
>put em down and supress them
>frontlines are stuck so have to think of a new weapon for further advance
>brits joined in because ''muh belgium'' and can't afford a big attack against them so breaking the moral of their population must be enough
>need time in the east so send some communist to russia, no way they would loose against this weirdo

Why do Frogs and brits down play the fact that germany was morally justified with their actions in world war one?

>>start the horror of using nerve gas

How is nerve gas any worse than getting bombed or shot with a machine gun or burnt to death or have jaw and your right arm blown off with a hand grenade? I don't get this "le gas is inhumane" meme

>I n his post-war memoirs,[5] Hoffmann was critical of the German High Command including Hindenburg and Ludendorff. He was resentful that his two superiors had received the credit for the victories of Tannenberg and the Masurian Lakes when it was really his strategy that allowed the victories to occur. A few years after the war, when touring the field at Tannenberg, Hoffmann told a group of army cadets "See - this is where Hindenburg slept before the battle, this is where Hindenburg slept after the battle, and this is where Hindenburg slept during the battle."[6]

Hindenburg on suicide watch

>Germans chimp out twice in the space of 20 years, starting and losing the two most brutal wars in human history, back to back
>ABLOOBLOO WHY DO PEOPLE HATE US REE

God damn it user, you were making sense up until you said "Jews". Also, if you really think that people on an anonymous image board for discussing history and humanities are being paid to post things, you probably have some mental issues that need to be addressed.

>they made science so lighting the world on fire twice in a row is to be forgiven

Ever heard of WMD's?

Something tells me this photograph might be staged

Gas is not a WMD. At least it shouldn't be counted as such.

Nerve gas dropped from bombers on a large area is legitamelly described as a WMD and is a very scary thing to think of,I dont understand what sort of picture I need to illustrate for you to comperhand the amount of potential horror and damage such a thing could release.

To be fair, Jews are extremely influential in media, and have been for a long time. It's just that /pol/-types go beyond facts like this and into wild speculations that aren't supported by evidence.

Anglos are way worse

t.Shlomo

This is the worst memeing I've seen in years. The Polish gov of the late 30s was so incompetent they couldn't have started a war on their own assholes, let alone the strongest millitary in the neighbourhood.

"In October 1916, when almost three thousand Jews had already died on the battlefield and more than seven thousand had been decorated, War Minister Wild von Hohenborn saw fit to sanction the growing prejudices. He ordered a "Jew census" in the army to determine the actual number of Jews on the front lines as opposed to those serving in the rear. Ignoring protests in the Reichstag and the press, he proceeded with his head count. The results were not made public, ostensibly to "spare Jewish feelings." The truth was that the census disproved the accusations: 80 percent served on the front lines."

encyclopedia.1914-1918-online.net/article/germanys_blank_cheque_to_austria-hungary

Germany refusing Sir Edward Gray's offer to hold a conference, and Austria rejecting Serbia's kneeling response with a plea for international court arbitration.
These two acts cement them as aggressors.

Well, not saying it was fair game, but serbia gave training and logistic support to the black hand members, but i agree user.

It would be like countries declaring war on saudia arabia because of isis is mainly composed of saudis .

We need to have a talk user.

>germans
>individualistic

It's like saying anglos are modest or french are quiet.

>but serbia gave training and logistic support to the black hand members

There is absolutly no evidence of that

Or that anglos are quiet and French are modest tbqh

From my experience anglos on /pol/ are insufferable, they just can't shut up about "muh Empire".

>comparing africans and asians to europeans

t. butthurt colonial