Who here actually turned $1,000 into $1 million?

Who here actually turned $1,000 into $1 million?

Who here really mastered the blockchain?

turned 15.000€ into 737k. 885 ATH.

I turned $1 million into $1000 :)

I have turned $20 into $14k over 3 years, wish I had started with $1k.

tell me your secrets NOW

Buy low, sell high?

If anyone put 1 BTC each in DGB and Stratis 3 months ago they would have about 170k right now. This is why holding is king.

I turned $300 into 75k or whatever 30BTC is worth now.

I turned 25€ into >100k in less than a year.
Buy low, hodl, sell high repeat.

I turned 1400 in 2500 in 3 weeks

All of these people claiming insane gains are either lying or they got ridiculously lucky on one or two investments (like buying btc for pennies way back when). Nobody can consistently or reliably get returns like that, or else they would be a multi billionaire already.

>This is why holding is king.
Only if you go all in on something that increases massively in price...most hodlers aren't making these kind of gains.

Proofs? That is fucking impressive if true but you would need near perfect trades from day one.

That's why I'm all in MNE.

I agree. These posts like "All you had to do was go all-in on X coin a few months ago and you'd have loads of gains are like saying "If you just picked the correct lottery numbers last week you'd be rich!"

lmao. have you been paying attention at all the last few months? if you can't make money in this market you are a fucking moron.

Same. Thank god I'm not the only one. I genuinely believe this is my moon mission.

Whoa whoa that's not the Veeky Forums way

Do coins even drop rapidly?

In the last three months the market rose 300%.

Not quite $2000 --> $175,000

>If anyone had a time machine they would be rich now

yea if you buy at the top of a pump like a retard

hahaha hello newfag

And if you hodl in response? Could take a long time?

Bought 500k DGB for $750 and its currently at $16k. I think I'm on my way.

it depends on the volume of that coin and it fundamental.

Depends on the coin, some have no value and are only pumped because the conditions are right, holding these longterm is a terrible idea and you will end up unable to sell them.
On the other hand if a coin is actually innovative then you can hold through a crash and come out on top.

of course luck plays a part what do you think trading shitcoins is?