After being a firm nocoiner for about 5 years I finally accepted I was wrong and want to get rich with you guys

After being a firm nocoiner for about 5 years I finally accepted I was wrong and want to get rich with you guys.

I took all my money (3k) and opened a Coinbase account.

As someone who doesn't know shit about this which shitcoin is my best chance for a lambo? XBY, XEM, or DGB? Please I just want to get rich.

There's like 10 of these posts on the front page at all times

None of those are going to make you rich, the only way you make insane gains is by following your own path and getting lucky

You might collect some good interest, minus the DGB that has mooned to insanity today

Ancient asian trading secret:

Lurk moar

Congrats on making the best decision of your life.

I would recommend the following coins to someone in your situation.

GNT, ANT, BAT, Bancor ICO, Tezos ICO, DGB.

Out of those DGB I feel the worst about, but you'll still make money. Just please don't panic sell or buy and hold for a long time. I had 150k ripple that I sold for $7,000 and I was so happy that I had 6x my money, but like a month later it would've been worth $60,000. Don't sell yourself short, if you want to take profits maybe take half. Don't try to daytrade though.

Why do you say no to daytrading?

Thanks a lot I will look into all these. My plan is what you said, split the money up between four or five shitcoins and just hold for a month and see where I am. Let's get rich guys!

The market will eat you alive, especially in crypto. Unless you're top 5% in TA, you'll burn out quick.

I've made about 30 bucks though I started with 300. I mean I know it's not a lot but it's really fun and I enjoy myself...

I say no to it because 95% of this board is not cut out for it and what they call daytrading is just gambling.

If you're one of the 5% that actually puts in the time, has mastered the psychology of trading, and has adequate risk management then go ahead and daytrade all day (ha)

Nice man, I'm excited for you. I can realistically see all those coins I listed going 10x+ over the next year.

you missed it user, get out before you lose everything in the ETH crash

Daytrading is okay. Some trends are very obvious and can make you a quick buck. Wouldnt do it constantly though. The real gains are in finding undervalued gems and holding.

What cartoon is OP's pic from? It resonates with my nostalgia in an odd way.

Medabots.

thanks brah, had totally forgotten about that

>Medabots
Nostalgia'd hard

Fuck you. Lurk most.

What about Heavy Gear?

Anyone remember that?

Or the one with Starship troopers, that was a hardcore toon.

My total investment is 3k, started in February with only 1k and trickled in the rest since then

I've got like 10k now

Stick with solid coins for most part and ride moon missions cautiously

glhfbesafe

It has evened out now though right, since Feb I mean ?

I have only started lurking and learning and trying to research am like years behind everyone. I like this board very much some good people here.

STRATIS

Nostaligia shit. Loved Medabots, Heavy Gear and Starship Troopers. Fuck Lamboland, I'm building robots with my mils

Don't think heavy gear was aired in my country, I did watch Digimon and Beyblade though.

Same here. Started with 200 up to 380 then down to 208. Id be upset but im having fun

how the fuck do you lose money

>Out of those DGB I feel the worst about, but you'll still make money. Just please don't panic sell or buy and hold for a long time

Gauging dgb is hard. I feel like it could easily hit 2000 by next week before the announcements, but what happens to it after that and whether it's worth holding for longer I have no idea.

Mooncoin

Buy an LTC dip before Bitstamp launches LTC pairs and Yours launches

>Please I just want to get rich.
You're somewhat late to the party.
You will probably get a 50% return investing in the top 10 coins, but nothing like before (250x in eth).

Mooncoin is on the launch pad and ready to go

Im making crazy gains off UBQ, Strat, DGB and Blitz right now

That's not true, there's plenty of coins to get rich off still. As for another Bitcoin Billionaire or an Ethereum god? That won't happen again for a while

Those coins are pretty speculative so I wouldn't hodl. But throwing $1k at it during the pump isn't a bad idea.

I bought into mooncoin about a week ago at 1 sat... was like well that shit didn't take off.. sold it. Now it's looking like there's some very strong momentum behind it.. I regret selling big time. It's about to hit 3 sats.. might buy back in again.. either way I'd say give the mooncoins a couple weeks and you might be on the moon.