Are you a new businessman and have some basic questions?

Are you a new businessman and have some basic questions?

ITT: ask me anything.

post proofs of past work or fuck right off

how i get rich selling coffee seed juicie?

I would like to remain anonymous.

You need to convice your customer that they want to buy your product. Elaborate more on what is it that you sell. Where are you selling it. What is the profit margin. How and where do you market yourselves. How close, physically, is your competitor. How do you differ from it. Do you like your brand name and logo? What do people say about your product. Do you enjoy your product yourself. How much profit do you save/put back into your business. Where and when are you going to expand. What are the latest innovations, trends in your business field.

alright, post a timestamped picture from your living room window; if I don't see a giant well-kept garden sporting all kinds of recreational toys and/or finer things in life I shall conclude I am posting in a 3rd worlder scam thread

In classical macro-economics, what happens to the demand/supply curve of investments and interest when national export increases.

Or in general, how the fuck is I and r influenced by export? I really fail to see the relation.

When are you going to reveal the game?

Go to ideas500k ending with the most popular domain suffix, and click on [About]. Cheers!

When the national export increases - the more foreign currency gets in the country - the higher the demand for local currency - the higher the interest rate - decrease in investment.

>the more foreign currency gets in the country - the higher the demand for local currency
I don't see that link

I am sitting in a room 10x10. I have a small book shelve. My desk is made from massive red wood. I have 3 monitors in front of me. I have a dark cherry leather couch near the enterance with a glass table in front of it. My bednis made of dark, brown wood and I lobe it. The view reveals a nice outlook to the old city. I am drinking water with lime and I have a yoga matress right next to me. Friday is calling, im out.

Not OP and I'm bad at english, but when the Fed decreases the interest rate, dollar depreciates because investors leave to shares and bonds in other currency. This depreciation estimulates exportations and increases total local costs, thus GDP increases.

How do I start a business? How do I come up with an idea that I can market? Then, when I have an idea, what's the next step?

How does a budding business owner with an idea and a small amount of money begin a process of manufacturing? Who do you call if you've got a great idea and want to make a prototype? i.e. what, specifically, is the very first step?

What's a good way to monetize a simple API? Ads, or something else?

i recently opened up a small retail store in an upscale neighborhood. my mom is always wanting freebies. and she tells her friends about me as well, and asks me to hook her church friends up with free shit. how do i politely tell my mom that shes killing my profits and ruining my business?

Let's say I want to make my own one-man business, and I'll be dealing in cash and checks. How do the taxes work on this? Do I really need to file as a C corp or whatever, LLC or whatever? Can I just underreport my earnings? Maybe I make 200k and say I made 85k. Or 125k if I want to be safer.

It's a consulting business and I highly, highly doubt I am liable to be sued for everything, because the service is something straightforward. Is there any benefit as an LLC?

Again, a one-man operation. No employees or partners or any shit. I don't even need an office or equipment or anything. At most maybe some travel cost for driving around town.

Any advice for newbies that I wouldn't be expecting?

If im self employed how does the irs find out im making money or not, if im not filing taxes?

OP is a scammer from India. Don't expect real advice.

Ahhh brownies

I've read about cryptocurrency but I just don't know what the fuck. Is there a guide for retards on how to understand?