IGNORE THE ANTI-ETH SHILLS

THEY'RE ASSMAD AND TRYING TO LOWER THE PRICE

ETH WILL BE $300 BY JULY 1ST

S

pls ETH go to the moon!

Yep, rudders be fudding

lol

repeat of the XRP fag threads when XRP stopped climbing

"it only stopped climbing for a day or two guys after it pumped 100% there's nothing wrong here!! this is totally just recovering and not whales dumping at this price point"

that said I am now an XRP fag

youd do well to switch, ETHtards

and 300$ is less than a 30% increase from this price point user

you'll be bag holding until june 17th at this rate

HERE WE GO AGAIN BOIZZZZ

Except this is like the 4th time it's done this, so, you know. It didn't explode and then deflate. It exploded and then it exploded and then it exploded a little more. It retracts $15 and you retards start talking about how it's just like every other PnD despite still maintaining a massive market across exchanges and literally branching it's own ETH/XXX sections.

I'm not going to pretend it's going to be worth $10,000 a piece, but you naysayers are actually ensuring that the bandwagon doesn't get full

>less than 30%

>Implying 30% isn't an absurd gain for a month of steady increase.

I got out the moment the stuff started stagnating and dumped it all on Strat. Worked out pretty well for me

good god...

I'm not running through all the technical indicators with you, you moronic ape, just go lose all your money. You honestly fucking think I'm fudding to try to keep the price low on a 32k BTC volume coin??

What the fuck is wrong with you

this isn't stocks, faggot. Look at how many +30-100% you see. Why the fuck are you even in crypto if you think 30% is a lot for a month?

And how much have you made off XRP?

Can anyone help me out? I am having issues with the Eth wallet program. I cannot download the entire blockchain, and as a result, I see a balance of 0 in my wallet.
Whenever I leave the program open to download the blockchain it simply crashes after 1,000 blocks or so (out of 3 million)
What can I do?

GODSPEED ETHBROS
I CANNOT AFFORD TO GET IN RIGHT NOW
BUT I WISH YOU THE BEST

Try staring the client with -reindex

How do I do that on Windows?

eth would have to find another 10b in market cap to reach 300 a pop. itd have to overtake bitcoins marketcap to double again, thats not going to happen

eth is a good investment no doubt but it is no longer a rocketship doubling and doubling and doubling. i would bet my daughters life stratis gains more this month and/or this year than ether does

Check your math you fucking aspie shit

im aware those numbers are inaccurate but theyre close enough to get my point across. eth is not the best crypto to be holding right now.

t. bought eth at 12

Open cmd

Then type the directory to where your eth client is, for example "cd C:\Program Files (x86)\eth"

Then run whatever the client is called, run this in the cmd (You might have to change what the application is called): "eth-qt.exe -reindex"

Let me know if you need any more help.

lets see, 100% from the initial pump at the start of last moth, 100% from the 2 weeks ago before the crashed, and since I'm not a fucking retard I jumped to eth for about 80%~, then jumped back onto XRP went it was -30% and when to +20%, so I guess another +50% there, and I'm back on XRP 2 days ago for +20% net so far again, and it's about to rocket to the moon again

add for me user, I have too much money to do that pleb work

ethereum will need $1.1billion put into it to even reach $235 and stay there

No new money is coming in... so its stagnating and will only get worse as people trade it for other coins that are gaining.

Who has $1.1 billion?

I tried that in cmd but it didn't seem to do anything. It would just say I wasn't entering a valid command.
I I tried it in the run prompt and now the client is running. It usually crashes within 5 minutes, so I'll have to wait and see.

>being this stupid

S

ETH will be at $180-200 in the next 48 hours

if you buy ETH before that dip, you're braindead

Maybe that command is only for other cryptos then.

Just a reminder that most people don't need to use the wallet. The blockchain is something like 80GB.

Thats not how marketcap works retard

>no new money coming in

Not this second, no. You are aware of time and how it passes allowing things to change, right? You'd be amazed by what could happen in a few days if you had this perceptive ability.

I wanted to be able to store my coins in an offline wallet so my shit can't vanish in an exchange exit scam.

Sell this russian hackers mafia scum before it cost zero.

I know my math idiot. It's the truth.

>charts don't lie

Market Cap: $20,633,680,813

It needs $1.1 billion to reach $235 and stay there.

You eth supporters are dumb and don't even know common basic sense.

Your only hope is that the whales make their sell walls a higher price. If not you'll be waiting for that $1.1 billion that won't arrive until Vitalik sucks more corporate dick.

That feel when Russian hackers got into my BTC-E account and stole $1 worth of BTC. ;_;

>vitality sucks more corporate dick

This is literally the whole point and possibly the sole reason ETH has skyrocketed. It is also a reason to buy not sell.

Nothing is happening in the eth world in the next few days to attract $1.1billion....

Your only hope is June 15th conference.

You're the same dumb gook fearmongering across every board. I'll screen cap your post and wait buddy

June 13th-15th rather...

Yeah man, but the charts don't lie.

I'm just saying. You guys will need to hold for another 2 weeks until gains are made. This is bad for ethereum as other coins will gain while it stays the same or dips and dips and dips.

Unless $1.1 billion comes eth's way to keep it at the $235 mark.. It needs much more to reach $250-300. Money doesn't fall from the sky.

You guys thought ETH would continue to rise 150% a month...jokes on you.

You should just buy other altcoins that are gaining until you notice ETH starting to rise in 2 weeks.

ITT: People who think all Veeky Forums users combined have enough pump OR dump power to change Eth's price by more than a dollar or two by the end of the day

I just saw someone buy like 200 grand in ethereum a few minutes ago on an exchange and that made the price change a few cents.

You think you have enough power to actually change Eth's price in either direction?

ETH needs to offer an incentive to ETC holders to switch. That would give it a much needed 1.6billion boost if they're all on board.

>This is bad for ethereum as other coins will gain

you've never seen a crash, have you

ETC hodlers don't want your overhyped scamcoin with its broken chain. Parity is coming.

it won't crash
too many are holding out
waiting for the next big climax
it's going to stay stagnate
which is even worse

AHAHAHA no way, keep your relentless daytrade habits and kill every single one of your synapse through sclerosis

The only thing eth holders need to know right now is COINBASE and NORMIES
peep the interests charts, you know coinbase has been overloaded + 400k users this last week
What do you think normie-joe buys when he first glances at the CB charts?
E
T
H

Crypto is all hype, use the normie train for ETH the same way I used the normie train for BTC
keep your stress and your bad health, I'm gonna chill and hold for the long run once again