Shall I take a walk through the trendy nightlife areas of London right now, at 10:30...

Shall I take a walk through the trendy nightlife areas of London right now, at 10:30, to see the normie parties that I'll never have access to due to ugliness and awful social skills and zero friends?

I'm hoping that it motivates me to set aside morality and work hard but I suspect it will simply make me lose hope.

I'm in a train station right now and seeing the dressed up Staceys only in here is enough to demoralise me.

It's overrated anyway, they all want the same thing

Buy STEEM and everyone will love you

It's pretty overrated. People just gloat and drink to forget how miserable they are. Once in a while it's fine, but idk how people do it every week. You should try it though. Normies are friendly.

How is this business related? Are you planning on going to a btc atm at some point?

I went for a walk last week on Saturday night and heard a girl say, "Look at the nose on that fucked". I instantly made 5 Veeky Forums whining posts about the blackpoll / most cynical red pill being true.

Gather resources once you have enough you will attract some pretty flies. And if you do really well, you can buy a virgin.

This OP. It's still selling at a discount. You can buy friends later

Get a trendy haircut and stylish clothes and it doesn't matter that you're ugly. Get drunk and you'll immediately become 1000% more sociable.

You're not a part of society anymore user. You've ascended above them. Wouldn't you rather be trading internet money and saving for a Lambo instead of partying with normies?

Sometime in life, you will realize the only friends you have. Is what you have in your right pocket. It is overrated most people will only interact with other people if they can gain something. The sooner you accept this the easier it gets.

Where you at OP? In north acton rn

Whiny fuck.

In a busy place in central London

You better think about it this way: Imagine all those normies partying tonight have never heard about crypto and don't hold any, while (You) accumulate your riches by doing nothing. You do have some holdings r-right?

No, it is called a depression. Do not bash a person in the ground if you have never experienced it.

Stop being a faggot.

I wish I had time to be a NEET these days. I just work until I'm too tired and when I get up I work again. No weekends.

How are self loathing posts on Veeky Forums going to help him?

Most of Veeky Forums is literally poison, it only made his problems worse.

>How are self loathing posts on Veeky Forums going to help him?
I agree, with you on this point. But instead of demoralizing him any further, why not give him some pointers. You probably also know its only about the $$$ right? So OP gather enough resources to buy a virgin and don't mind what are people are saying about you.

You guys should get together and exchange blow jobs

Islington here.
I am not ugly (well I think so) and have okay social skills and still don't go to normie parties. Everything is overrated as fuck. Join us depressed people user.

Try /r9k/ bud. Enjoy

why would you do that to yourself. that would depress even well adjusted people. these people are not the norm. think of it this way: add up all the trendy people at all their trendy clubs in whatever trendy area you're in and that's only a few thousand... out of how many millions of young people here? more are shacked up at home right now than you think, all for different reasons