Golem, Aragon, Augur

Alright guys, so you may have heard about the rumors about coinbase adding 3 news coins. Well, that's probably true, considering the blog post by a Coinbase advisor.

>blog.coinbase.com/a-beginners-guide-to-ethereum-tokens-fbd5611fe30b

They made a similar blog post before adding litecoin. So what does this mean? It's probably a good idea to invest in these.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.coinbase.com/a-beginners-guide-to-ethereum-tokens-fbd5611fe30b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Honestly all 3 of those coins are solid regardless of being added to coinbase.

Nobrainer to invest in them imo.

This, ANT especially.

I just want something like Ripple or NEM to be added instead for all the butthurt it would cause

I literally cannot handle how retarded you people are.

You think GOLEM is going to take off? It's not a fucking commercially viable coin whatsoever. Who the fuck is going to want to rent your PC at night for "extra computing power"? The people who need massive super comupting power, such as VFX firms, military defense, film studios, video game render farms, etc, make so much money and have such private information that they can afford their own super computer farms and they like it that way. And the average joe? What the fuck are you doing that can't be handled by your macbook pro or alienware PC???

Think with your fucking heads, golem is an interesting idea but has no commercial viability.

>mfw can't handle how retarded you GNT dunces are

i sure hope they get on coinbase soon. they need some sort of boost. theyre literally shitting up my wallet. every other coin is mooning, while gnt and ant just lay around and do fuck all

There was a similar project in the 90s that was scrapped because of technical limitations, and because the internet simply wasn't fast enough to support something like that.
I'm in GNT only because it makes me happy to see a concept so old resurrected, it's something so many people have wanted to see since before the dotcom bubble.

I'm an engineer. Doing FEAs and optimisation on my computer takes a long time. Using this tech can save me lots of time. Same for rendering movies I guess. This thing is a real fucking cloud computing revolution if it works.

cool story, you know who isn't an engineer doing Faggots and optimisations or gay film makers making shit movies on premiere pro? 99.99 PERCENT OF HUMAN BEINGS.

Make the same argument for cloud storage and see how stupid you sound.

>who need massive super comupting power

actually, scientists around the world need the computing power

that's why programs like foldit and rosetta stone exist, these are smaller scale versions of golem basically

I think I actually just talked myself into buying golem...

thanks user

>muh fundamentals
Just remember this is all a game and don't get stuck at the bottom of the pyramid once this all falls down.

right now, people are just lending their computing power to scientists out of sheer altruism, now with golem you actually get fucking paid to do it

wtf I love golem now

You say that as if it's a bad thing
If the coin became an industry standard out of the hands of the unwashed masses it'd mean sky-high and stable prices

FFFF just bought ANT

Oh, ok. So we have faggot coin number 2 aka SIA.

Let's see, the untraceable, uncrackable cloud storage cryptoCURRENCY that you can't BUY anything besides extra hard drive space on a network of NEET computers that are filled to the brim with hentai.

You know what will happen to SC? Pedos will start hosting their illegal shit on it since it's "untraceable" and then the CIA is going to get involved and shut it down hard, then you lose all your money.

You really think untraceable ways to store information will become a public commodity? It will never happen.

Nice dodge. Now re-read my request and try again.

GRC has been doing it for awhile now, famalam.

Even if small engineering companies/startups, freelancers and youtube makers start using it the price's going to skyrocket.

Look up nvidia quadro and cad workstation prices.

that actually sounds really good too LOL

if the government wants it, I would too

you're so stupid i think you just convinced everyone to buy more golem right now

this is just another golem shill thread and you're too dumb to see it. you just played right into his jewish claws, dumb dumb.

I actually love the idea of it the more I think about it, normally I just look at the charts for dump and dumps, but thinking about the academic research field and how useful community sourced programs are to scientists, I can only imagine the uses of the extra computing power in other fields I'm not as familiar with

half of my 4th year proteomics course in uni was basically talking about these programs and how they are literally forging the way to solving protein structures, and now there's actually incentive for normies to chip in

if this is a shill thread, it fucking worked, I'm actually sold on the fundamentals

>inb4 im a shill

ANT is a fucking solid coin. Enterprise resource planning on blockchain? You dumb fucks have no idea the potential for this.

Yes I do, that's why I'm holding the modest bag I could afford.

>shutting down a decentralized network

The only way theyd do that is if they shut down the entire internet. Learn how blockchain technology works you sperg.

Good job

Yeah, you go against the CIA and FBI and see how that turns out for you. Good luck faggot.

>but muh blockchain!

KYS.

>Who the fuck is going to want to rent your PC at night for "extra computing power"?
People with excess electricity from solar will. That will grow with solar roofs being the norm in 10 years.

>Everyone who needs to render VFX and 3D projects has access to a rendering farm
You can't really be this dumb, right user?

...you do realize even if this was only aimed at people who rented their extra CPU/GPU at night, half of the world sleeps when the other half is awake right?

Or are you a flat-earther too?

Literal retard detected.

You don't need to give up your super sikrit files to use it. Rendering is nothing more than math calculations. You just run the numbers, encrypt them and user never knows he just rendered a frame of the next Pixar movie.

Why will people use it? because just like Sia, it will be 5 times cheaper than running your own or renting the servers.

What normal person needs a rendering farm? I work in high end VFX you fucking idiot, and I can tell you the last thing companies need is "MUH GOLEM". Like I was saying, people who would benefit from the network 1) don't trust it 2) make enough money to where they don't need it 3) like it the way it is.

Even when I finish personal projects and render them, it takes a few fucking days at most. Not going to spends tens of thousands on "MUH GOLEM" coins when I can just go outside and walk around until my shit is finished. You fucking losers don't have jobs and don't know how shit works because you've never existed in an environment other than your mom's basement

>fucking retarded faggots

Even flat earthers believe half of the world sleeps you dunce.

What do you need extra GPU power for? Nothing.

No, it's fucking not. You're not taking into account peripheral support systems and pipeline strategy/efficiency. It's hilarious how one dimensionally you retards think.

Like I said, it is an interesting idea, and perhaps possible in the mid to far future... but the next 20 years? Not fucking happening. Pixar isn't going to be using Golem anytime soon you delusional tools.

Reminds me of virtual reality

>>>

These are the kinds of ideas Enron was proposing before it imploded.

not that it is a bad idea.

>blog.coinbase.com/a-beginners-guide-to-ethereum-tokens-fbd5611fe30b

Not everyone, shitstick, people who pay for it with GNT. What the fuck isn't clicking here.

>What person needs a rendering farm?

Hobbyists or freelancers you dipshit. They make Render farm plugins for Blender. You sound way too angry about this shit to actually know what you're talking about.

well GNT is growing right know, so it looks good

Litecoin has been on Coinbase and it's the most boring coin in my bagz

Here this faggot is again. Lost his golem holdings and trying to get back in cheaper, posting that gay fucking anime picture... every fucking time...

Retarded copypasta

Is the alpha wallet a good place to store ANT??

Dude just buy it anyway. All cryptos are fucking stupid. These people don't even understand what a bandwidth bottle neck is. As long as people THINK it can work you can take advantage of them.

Just get out before they realise that corporations don't buy servers in data centres because they hate money.