help

this is insane

Other urls found in this thread:

yobit.io/en/trade/XBY/BTC/?bonus=gllvp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

XBY, look at the gains in the last 24hrs, join the slack channel, lurk

yobit.io/en/trade/XBY/BTC/?bonus=gllvp

you don't need dips, pick literally anything that isn't already mooning faggot

like I'm looking at the chart indicators and nearly EVERYTHING is good to buy if it hasn't already just mooned holy shit

Should have bought the dip a week ago.

LSK and LBRY will probably moon soon, check out their charts on coinmarketcap. ARK and ANT are both relatively low as well.

its simple

disregard ath, buy the dip

why is this so hard for no coiners to understand?

We're waiting for you to buy. The second you do, we'll sell everything. Then, once you decide to "cut your losses", we'll balloon the price back up again.

You're welcome.

You! We meet again!

IKTFbro
mfw trying to get into mining but all gpu cards are either 3x in price on Newegg.com and Amazon or completely sold out. wtf is this?? I thought this was all cuck Veeky Forums shilling but now mainstream normie ecommerce like Amazon are sold out even. no. just no. Is this because of Trump?

I'm getting real tire of your shit, faggot.

Strat is hot right now you can get in

BTC is rebounding back to ATH also a good time to get in

Just get in faggot the only losing play is to remain a nocoiner

>he thinks FOMO applies to cryptos right now
>mfw hopping on moon missions once they've already started and still reliably making +20-50% these past weeks

>tfw being a coiner

Hey guys, what should I get right now? XVG, RDD, UBQ, or ARK? Or should I wait for a dip?

XVG is a risky pick, but with great potential
RDD and UBQ no idea, don't like them personally
ARK is absolutely solid and headed to moon, but not within the next few weeks/months. Buy now, hold through the random spikes, simply forget about it.

The key fact to understand here that is that you just have to get on board right now. Don't try to find a x1000 in 1 month thing. Only 1% of all the people here who act smart actually got in early on a moon mission - but most good coins and assets will go to mars, so it doesn't matter if you buy around an ath now. That "ath" will be nothing special in 1-2 years. Like BTC hitting 100$.

>there are no fucking dips
This isn't the stock market, boomer.
Anytime crypto has dips, China swoops in to soften the landing.

Where do I hold a coin if I plan on holding for a couple years? Keeping it on an exchange doesn't seem safe, but there must be a better alternative than downloading a wallet for each specific alt coin

that FOMO is making you this profit mate, appreciate it kek
It will only get better

i would also like to know this por favor

ideally a hardware wallet

will it work for all altcoins?

buy ARK you fools