en.wikipedia.org/wiki/InterPlanetary_File_System
ipfs.io/
ipfs.io/docs/getting-started/
newsweek.com/how-ipfs-reimagining-internet-512566
blog.ark.io/what-is-the-ark-smartbridge-and-how-does-it-work-1dd7fb1e17a0
ark.io/#team
arkecosystem.slack.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too late. Just sold all my ark and took a nice profit.

lol what? it hasn't even begun to moon. However i do believe it will moon these next few days/months

Yes. Good. Would be very nice if u stfu too.

>sage

hey OP someone else posted this last week with very detailed explanations about this coin and it p much sold me, perhaps you should copy paste it and post it here?

That was and has been me for quite some time my boy

>What is ARK?

Recent activity
>blog.ark.io/
Roadmap
>ark.io/roadmap/
Whitepaper
>ark.io/whitepaper/

ARK is meant to be a push-button deployable blockchain that can be replicated and forked by startups and other companies that seek to utilize the ARK business model. In other ways, it is comparable to coins like LSK and SHIFT. These are coins that will utilize IPFS, a decentralized means of storing data.

>What is IPFS?

IPFS is a peer-to-peer hypermedia protocol to make the web faster, safer, and more secure. It has been lauded as the next iteration of the internet and a replacement for HTTPS. For more on this:

IPFS Wikipedia
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/InterPlanetary_File_System

IPFS.io site
>ipfs.io/
>ipfs.io/docs/getting-started/

Newsweek article
>newsweek.com/how-ipfs-reimagining-internet-512566

There are several coins that are currently implementing IPFS in some form or another, ARK is one of them.

>B-but how is ARK different?

ARK is developing 'Smartbridges' -CONT-

Well okay, comparatively speaking, it is primed for moon mission. It's volume has tripled overnight and is climbing. When it hits 550+ btc and is straight vertical, then I guess we can say it's mooning.

Either way, she's getting ready to set sail. Get on board.

>Smartbridges

blog.ark.io/what-is-the-ark-smartbridge-and-how-does-it-work-1dd7fb1e17a0
It is developed by the ARK team to allow intercommunication between the BTC, ETH, ARK, and LSK blockchains, among others.

>What does that mean?

One example of using Smartbridge is the transfer of payments through various blockchain networks. This allows users to send a transaction with a specific amount of ETH from ARK, directly to the holder of the ETH account, once the information is processed and verified. Other applications will eventually lead to the transfer of data for user profiles, service ratings, contracts, and other applications. The use cases really are endless.

Another use case could be a 3rd party coin exchange service may look for specific triggers and handle cross blockchain payments for their customers. For example, You have ARK but want to pay for a movie using Netflix Credits but you don’t have any Netflix Credits. You could go through multiple steps to transfer into these credits to watch a movie but because you are a member of Bob’s coinshift platform, you can send an ARK transaction to bob with the instructions to pay for the video you want to watch with Netflix Credits on your behalf. This would not require Bob to be there and would be handled by the Centralized and Decentralized system that Bob’s Coinshift provides instantly for the consumer.

Now onto my predictions -CONT-

Just wanted to thank you OP your thread is what got me to put money into ARK.

yeah dude keep it up OP i didn't even read that shit you posted word for word but it made me buy it so damn fast lmao

delet this

>that aliasing

um could u post stuff about the team working on it and their backgrounds and location??? that would be cool selling point too desu

>My analysis

I have been watching ARK ever since it launched in mid march, and here is what I've learned:

>ARK is relatively stable
>ARK has had 3 significant surges
>First one at launch
>Second one was several days later
>Third and last pump was a couple of weeks after that
>Since then, it has been on a slow descent to around 10k sats
>At around this level, it had stabilized for a couple of weeks
>Volume had been relatively low despite showing 70+ btc as a result of bot activity
>Volume is now taking off and has tripled overnight
>It is clearly trending upwards

Now it has begun to rise, much in the same way that it had prior to the other pumps. When the volume actually begins to take off (500+ btc) it will most likely surge. These surges are almost identical to each other, so I would expect that it will take off soon. (Within the next few days)

BUYER BEWARE: I have noticed whale activity. There is a whale that occasionally puts up a 48btc sell wall (161k ARK) at 30k sats. There is another (or maybe the same whale) that puts up a 21btc sell wall at around 50k sats. If you are looking for a P&D coin, beware these regions... they will surely cause a dip.

Have you checked pic related? I posted it yesterday

The lead dev built SATELLITE software for the european union

There are shitcoins made by NOBODIES that go +1000%

I didn't even know that, do you have more info on him?

ark.io/#team

>its real

holy shit im sold even harder

Nice, not sure how I overlooked that. The whole team is incredible compared to other teams IMO. And it's a big team.

When this shit hits polo it's going 2x EASY. probably more like 10x+ down the road.

Yeah that's another thing that I have been forgetting to mention: it's not even on Polo yet. This coin is new enough to be cutting edge, yet old enough to be trustworthy. No scams no bullshit and relatively stable since it's release in late march

I put $2k in. I have $40k available but idk if I want to put a significant amount in this coin.

What exchange is this trading on?

>this coin
>that market cap

don't even care if I'm buying at an ATH, thanks for the info, OP.

Does anyone know where the wallet.dat is for the desktop wallet is? I don't want to keep my coins on the site

Bittrex

Bittrex and Cryptopia

Bought in at 10500 sats and then doubled up at 9500 sats. Happy days!

Not sure, it's not showing in my /user/appdata/roaming/ark dir

Exactly...I'd like to back it up if I move my coins to the physical wallet but with. O idea where it is...may just have to leave then on bitt.

Be sure to enable 2fa, retards !

take a look at their roadmap ark.io/roadmap/

lots of stuff in the works and barely anyone even knows about this coin yet

Pretty sure as long you have your private addy and your pass phrase you can recover your wallet if you change machines

>tfw know catchphrase but mot private addy
I need to dig around in this before I deposit anymore.

>he missed the btc train
>he missed the eth train
>he missed the Strat train

>he's going to miss the ARK

This coin looks like an early Monero, imho. Really solid and destined to rise a lot. In a slow and steady way though; under most people's radars. Bought a couple thousand.

I think it has a little more asian appeal for some reason right now too. It seems in the early morning hours is when this bad boy gets a ton of action. This upward trend began yesterday and picked up momentum at around 2-4am est

>price slowly rising
>volume rising
>moon mission primed and ready for takeoff

wish I could pull more out of polo but i'm capped for the day

Realistic price for people like me who HODL?

Hard to say, I bought 20k at around 11,800 but that was days ago.

I would expect this to at least hit around 30k sats, but I'm starting to think it may go much higher.

The reason I say 30ksats is because it may stall out there... a whale has been putting up a sell order there for 48btc worth of ARK (161k). If we don't have a decent volume by the time we make it to that range, it will stall.

This doesn't bother me though, because I'm hodling my shit for at least a year. If I do anything it will be to sell half at 3x what I bought it for and hodl the rest.

a coin made by an autistic slavic child is trading at $2000

ARK is trading at like 30 cents

well OP does a good job of advertising on Veeky Forums if he keeps it up this coin will go places

I honestly doubt this has anything to do with my shilling as most of my threads were largely ignored. I'd get the occasional bump, but none of them exceeded more than like 20 posts and I only posted like one every day or every other day.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Veeky Forums will neither make nor break this coin. It's a good coin and will rise on it's own merits all the same.

But every coin is rising right now.

>> A Platform for Consumer Adoption
>> 1 hour autistic crypto interview on main page

I'm collecting alts and always need a little tidbit like this to jump in, going for it due to this

i bought some a few weeks ago. keep shilling it my dude. $5 coin easily

sell wall at 15900 down
smooth sailing to 16000

Hardly anyone is going to heed to warning that this coin will go places.

It may not be this week, or this month, or even this year, but if you wait until 2018 spring, you will be extremely satisfied with the profits.

Join their slack arkecosystem.slack.com

Talk with them, figure out what you can do with your coins in your desktop wallet. Take a few minutes to learn what the coin can do.

Realize what so many people in the crypto-space are overlooking.

To bad biz will not even consider it until it hits 100k. Fuck them honestly.

I just bough 4000 of this shit how fucked am i?

yeah seriously when you're sub 20k sat range I feel like that is the best range for good gains and early investment opportunities

not fucked at all, this coin has been trying to take off for quite some time

so...mooncoin

I said opportunities, not guarantees. You always research the coin before you buy. If you didn't research mooncoin and got burned because it was a total shitcoin then it's your own fault.

ARK is totally different, in just about every kind of way.

how can we get this on polo?

Wait for it to hit 1000 btc daily volume, that is the only way they add anything these days.

reeeeeeee..

You sold?????? I learned not to make this mistake ever again kek

Weak hands

>missing the train for 10%
That is what you do with shitcoins not good coins.
[spoiler]It'll be down to ~12k soon enough[/spoiler]

I sold to go into blitzcoin though so its all good.

for now. This is either going to moon like a motherfucker or die.

Are spoilers disabled on Veeky Forums?

This is the next ETH/STRATIS.
Never In my life I was this comfy and confident holding a crypto. I believe this is hitting $1 soon.
I sold my verge, I'm not selling this.

They're disabled on the vast majority of boards, dingus.

I sold 5000 ETH for 3 BTC, I'm sticking this on a USB stick and checking the price monthly.

I haven't been on Veeky Forums for 3 years and only came back for the crypto madness.

I though I had it bad.
You would have over $1000000 in ETH damn son how do you sleep?

Same, I'm an Oldfag that left Veeky Forums when Moot sold out.

Crypto hype brought me back earlier in the year. I haven't even looked at any of the other boards yet, I feel like if I check /b/ then I'll just be disappointed.

On a big pile of ᵗᵉᵃʳˢ

kek, are you the whale with millions in ARK?

If I hadn't sold my ETH years ago I would be. Now I'm the guy with 6 BTC total with 1 in BTCD / KMD and 1 in ARK.

could Ark be the next ETH?
serious question, the coin looks great

>missing election night on /pol/

Ark is legit

It has use, and isn't just >remember BTC/ETH?!? we're exactly like that, but SHIT!

>KMD
My nigga. It's weird that it's one of my favorites and seems like a good pick yet I had never seen it mentioned on Veeky Forums before today.

I only came back to Veeky Forums after a long absence today, first think I did was make a BTCD / KMD thread that 404ed without a single response.

It's @ $30m, it can 10x without breaking a sweat

Why is polo such a slow ass to add coins?
do they not like money?

I honestly suspect they get kickbacks from whales to leave coins off for ages so they can buy up cheaper on lower volume exchanges.

/b/ has been trash since '09

Fuck off

I'd wager that polo itself buys coins before listing

Alright in for 500 coins, don't let this be another XRP, Veeky Forums, tired of seeing xrp earn me maybe 10 bucks a week while literally everything else moons.

Agreed but it's a worst kind of trash now, like the difference between a paper basket and a dumpster behind a seafood restaurant.

Dont fuck with me on this biz just bought 1 BTC worth

Just bought in, looks like it has potential, dont let me down

Holy shit guys its trying to break 20k sats. Wouldn't surprise me if it happens before the weekend is over.

4u

It doesn't have the volume to deal with another 35k+ sell and there will be plenty given the large ICO.
My bet is it bouncing between 10k and 20k while the hype dies off before beginning it's slow steady climb towards 1m sato.

the volume can have low hundreds to thousands overnight. you never know, fear of missing out you know.

Fear of missing out is making it well and truly over priced this soon after a much cheaper ICO. Someone will dump, drop the price and buy back in.
I have a few but I have much larger orders around the 10-12k sato mark.

Seems promising, maybe not short-term, but very promising nonetheless

ARK seems like a strong coin. Great looking dev team especially. Anyone know how proof of stake works in their wallet?

When I see these things getting primed for liftoff I never see them start at a high vol. Usually, the volume from 1-500 btc is a slow steady grind that gets exponentially faster.

Once it hits 500-600 range, (and this is especially true if it hasn't had much activity for a few weeks) people notice it and it starts to snowball upwards into 1000+ btc

This is when it goes apeshit and completely vertical. The problem is avoiding/crushing sell walls prior to that phase.... and I'm not talking 1 btc walls or 3 btc walls, I'm talking 40 btc walls.

If some asshole puts up a wall at a rate that we reach before it reaches that snowballing phase, it will most certainly stall. However, the quality of the coin and the confidence people have in it will determine for how long, and/or how quickly it will take to recover.

I believe there is a delegate system where you have to cast your vote for you to be able to stake your coins. I have browsed through it and been lurking on their slack, but I still haven't really delved that deep into how it works as staking isn't really practical for me.

I can agree on your statement. But first we have to test the 30k wall you said earlier in the thread to see if it moves or he moves it, by then, we will have an answer if this shit goes vertical or stalls out for few more weeks but I have high hopes it succeeds.

I've wondered about that wall, as to whether or not he is actually trying to cash out there.

He may move it (I know I sure as hell would)

He has taken it down and put it up several times the last couple of weeks, sometimes more than once in a day so he's either flakey or he is doing it purposefully to manipulate the market

Fuck already sold, do I rebuy now ?

$1 by end of the month goys?

>2265534
yes dangus

Well, the surge has just begun. If you compare to the last pump, this is an ideal time to get in.

this is the day chart