Why does everyone hate the poles?

Seriously Veeky Forums, why did Poland get so much hate from places like germany and russia in the 20th century? Do people still not like poles today? What's the deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/his/thread/1869210/#1871284
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they are assholes.

My friend is Sweden says they are notorious for theft and committing crime. My other friend in the UK says they are immigrants leeching the system.

Success breeds envy

Soon...

Well, militarily, it's a top-tier land mass that gives you control of the "gateway" to Eastern Europe, so it at least explains why Germany and Russia wanted to get the land in the first place.

So they are basically niggers who got the wrong colour by accident?

>friends with a whole country
how do i be you?

>Sweden
The Swedish couldn't have an ulterior motive when portraying the people of a Roman Catholic, conservative and nationalistic European nation in a negative light r-right?

It's easy to explain the root (without delving into historical details and grievances) of the Russian - Polish antagonism by analogy to the (perhaps) better known Prussian/German - Austrian antagonism.

Orthodox Muscowy (which memed itself into being "Russia" = "All The Rus/Slavs Under One Roof") like Protestant Prussia (which memed itself into being "Germany" = "All the Germans Under One Roof") was built on a united Pan-Slavic (Pan-Germanic) ideology and the assimilation of other Slavs (Germans) into a centralised state. Both are late bloomers as Great Powers, only eclipsing their rival in the last several centuries.

Catholic Poland, like Catholic Austria, saw her heyday as the dominant part of a decentralised multi-ethnic state which declined and eventually disintegrated.

The Poles and Austrians reject Pan-Slavism (Pan-Germanism) on the grounds that it simply means the abandoment of their own culture and religion and assimilation into Russia/Germany. Certainly the 19th century Pan-Slavics (Pan-Germanics) were exhorting them to do just that.

But at the same time they have been culturally and otherwise strong enough (and have had some historical luck - relatively speaking) to avoid assimilation by force.

I really thought that the Brits being racist was just a stereotype, but every example I've seen consistently shows the stereotype to be accurate.

Everyone in Western Europe is a closet racist.

I maintain this to be true.

This, when the majority of prisoners in your country are Polish, it really crunch your cranks.

The ENTIRE eastern european region is guilty of this. I lived in Hungary and it's the same shit no matter what bordering country you're in. It's completely rife with theft, prostitution, and miscellaneous petty crime. It's the type of environment where you can't leave anything in plain sight locked in your car or they will break into it within a matter of minutes. I always cringe when I see /pol/tards shilling "le red-pilled hungary" but the region is shit man. It really is. Poland, Czech, Hungary, Romania, Slovenia, etc...

The only decent place in that region is Austria

>majority
Plurality. We're talking 1,000 out of 11,000 here (9.1%).

>of prisoners in your country
Of FOREIGN prisoners in your country. We're talking 11,000 out of 85,000 here (13%).

This being the largest single group of foreign nationals. We're talking 830,000 out of 64,100,000 here (1.3%).

Now you may complain about large groups of foreigners being in the UK at all (which I do too and wish they'd fuck off), but the above shows Poles are (very slightly) less criminal than the average inhabitant of the UK, constituting 1.3% of the UK population and 1.2% of the UK prison population.

>pooland
>successful

You can call us whatever you want, but at least we're trying to resist the migrant wave and aren't going full retard with gun bans.

t. Czech

They shitpost endlessly about how great they are/how bad they have it. /pol/'s worst characiture of how they think Jews talk about the holocaust does not compare to how Poles talk about communism. It makes me sympathize with communism just so Poland can get it again.

And then they talk like it's imparted the some great insight that they were an even more irrelevant shithole than usual for 40 years.

I don't dislike the Poles.

Hungary is full de of gypsies it must related.

in germany all poles are known for is car theft
Poles are literally bullied just for that

I hate them because they're not really Slavic or even white, they're half Jewish.

There's just something about them that makes me feel uncomfortable.

We don't hate them in Russia, we didn't start fucking with their country, they tried to impose a polish-controlled tzar and catholicism on us, we fought back. All the divide Poland shit started as a revenge, and even when in Russian Empire, they had a constitution while russians themself didn't

desuarchive.org/his/thread/1869210/#1871284

>we're trying to resist the migrant wave
Which one? Ukrainian or Vietnamese?

>gun bans
Literally irelevant topic.

>t. american who read the wikipedia article for the winged hussars once but has never actually met a Polish person

Man without a gun is pretty much just subhuman cattle.

Interesting

>Which one? Ukrainian or Vietnamese?
Mudslimes and Africans.

>t. Brit who has never spoken to a Pole in his life but actively went to a different cash register to avoid the few Poles buying beer at Tesco and feels uncomfortable amongst people speaking languages other than English

I like Polan, scrappy little underdog

t. American with Dutch ancestry

general ignorance and a disdain for facts, just look how posts like never get replies

Kudos to you for not calling me a nigger like everyone else here and trying to explain what the fuss is all about.

Oh boy another shitty stealth /int/ thread