Well that hurt

Well....I did it...like a band-aid...I just edited the website, shut down the phone lines and turned the computer systems off. My company was financially stressed due to ongoing markets and so I just shut it all down. Next week I will be packing everything up to be sold off. Company ran for 7 years and 6 months and about 16 hours give or take. I started it when I was 21 years old with no college degree. I had fun and learned alot but at times you have to know when to pull the plug even when it hurts..

I am still shocked...if I go back just a few short years ago I was making 20k profit on a slow month and was doing international trade... soo...ouch think I'm going to get drunk like fuck tonight...

the girl is...well idk shes hot tho

no one cares buy GNT.

Enjoy user, You did better than most. Pick up some on sale beer and a bottle of rum. Turn on that PS4 and relax knowing you put your all into something and the future has more you can do.

you'll be aight op

how does it feel that if you had just bought crypto you would have made more than with your company

so you going back to working for the man? or do you have enough to retire?

Don't have ps4 but xbox and nice bottle of whiskey is in the ice box sooo yea..good times later on.
I bought into a small car dealership/auto repair so I will be working on that...but before I do I think I will get into trucking/traveling for a little while as a breather and clear my mind.

What line of work were you in?

Battery and IT recycling. We also refub a wide range of server gear [and built] and data wiping [military DoD certified]. I screwed up when I hired a "friend" as a manger who ended up back stabbing me..I never was able to recover from the damage he caused and the insurance company would not cover embezzlement and did not have enough proof for the police department to charge them [never trust anyone who has access to the back up records..]

nobody cares about your blog now buy beancoin

then dont read it...but last I checked this is /biz and not everything goes your way...some may learn from my failure.

>no respect for fellow Veeky Forumsnessmen
learn to tie a noose and never come here again

A hard lesson that every Veeky Forumsnessman need to learn. There are no friends in business. Once you hire a friend, they are a coworker and an employee first.

>Once you hire a friend, they are a coworker and an employee first.
That right there is key...friends OR family..I hired him and trusted him and so he basically had the keys to the place...he ended up taking my biz model and opened up his own company when I was out of town for a week...he sent home the 2 other employees I had at the time and used the companies trucks an trailer to move all the server test equipment that was custom built and set up shop..when I came back all the office computers where gone, file cabinet gone and the large 5k safe gone. He was smart in the fact that he did not touch a dime in the bank account. When I was talking to the police detective he told me he knew what he was doing and since I did not have any back up records showing what I had/did not have I could not press any charges as I could not show proof he took anything...in short he did his homework and waited. Always have a backup of all records that NO ONE can touch but YOU...I now have a server at my house that is used for backups..

more details but hey...learn from my mistake and if you have a company...check how and who has access to your backups

That fuckin sucks, dude. You still have those skills you built though. Skills are worth a lot of money, particularly if you can market them well.

Were you doing price arbitrage? Or import export China to Amazon by any chance? Those models are very very short, average of 6m of profits, then you gotta look for new products. Be proud that yours lasted way longer.

it'll be ok OP, you're still young

now go get fucking revenge and sabotage that mother fucker and bang his girlfriend

also buy mooncoin

I must have missed where you said you were going to drag the backstabber behind your truck. Yes I'm a nigger and yes that's how we think.

Tell me about it...and yea a few people have called me since I took down my site and sent out the emails trying to hire me for a good penny but I want to work on the auto stuff right now and maybe later down the road when I have money maybe start the company back up...I dont know.
No, I would go into companies and buy the IT gear they where changing and bring it back and refub/recycle it. I sold the good/reuseable server gear all around the world. The gear that we could no repair or had no retail value was recycled for the gold/other PM metals, we also did a wide range of batteries and recycled around 1 to 2 million pounds of just batteries yearly.

He did his homework, and your plan is to drink?

Your friend had you figured out from the start.

Wow some people are just plain sickenning

>now go get fucking revenge and sabotage that mother fucker and bang his girlfriend
One...she ulgy..i mean like so damm ulgy ISIS sheep would be a better option...and never had time to sabotage him..he had no clue how to run a company and he spent his load quicker than a male teen in a cheerleader locker.
I would no do that to my truck..I like it to much....but I do know someone who owns a pig farm and I have the key to the back gate...its ran in mind a few times but...I wont admit to anything..
>Your friend had you figured out from the start.
yea...I fucked up big time and for that..lost just about everything i worked hard for...trust me I know..thats why the whole drinking thing is my plan starting here real shortly...

Damn dude, this is the first thread on biz that's made me feel sick. Sorry to hear and I know how much it fucks with you when someone you trust dicks you over in business. Scammers should be drawn and quartered.

You're clearly still the mastermind though. You came up with the business, built it up, and managed it - even getting offers for hire at the end of it. That's something to be really proud of. I hope you get fucked up, wash the shit out of your system, and come back stronger than ever. Good luck.

An hero and a real human bean
You did good kid, keep it up

dam bro , i was about to make my best friend partner in my new company , the problem is who else can i trust to bring into my company?

Thank you both!
honestly..sit down and ask your self WHY do they need to be a partner and what skin are they putting into the game. Its hard to help you with out knowing all the details..I would be more than happy to consult you but thats not something for Veeky Forums. If you want more help toss a way for me to get a hold of you.

Man that sucks. I wish you the best for future you done better than many people and you will do so again.

you know...this email is about to be shut down anyway soo...just email me at [email protected] [ps easy recycle was my company...]

this is the advantage of beancoin, since it cant be stolen by best friends since its heavily gaurded by advanced cryptography. Have fun being poor nocoiner. Should have bought beancoin instead.

was your (((friend))) of the semitic persuasion by chance?

have me at semitic [not sure of the meaning] but taking a guess...its safe to say he makes sure he does not cross my path out in the country..

What's the name of his new company OP? Just in case I ever see a truck I can slashy tires.

Read your story, thats terrible man.
Get even with the motherfucker, but not right now, in a decade or so. When the pos least expects it.

You sound like you know what youre doing though, so Im sure you'll rise back from the shit. Also, drink to celebrate, not to drown your sorrow.

>What's the name of his new company OP? (You)
>Just in case I ever see a truck I can slashy tires.
he already ran it into the ground so nothing to slash..he is working for someone now...I may post his info? mm i'll think about that honestly..
most of my drinking is the 2ed more than the first..but at they say..when you hit the bottom you can only go up from there? sooo i'm working on hitting the bottom of this tonight. thanks..my story sucks but whats worse...others have fell for the same things and so if anyone learns anything from my mistakes... they owe me a dollar..lol

i am the guy with the ideas, and my friend is the guy with the connections to find investors, hes very smooth talker and makes friends everywhere . he became buddies with some very rich saudis . i told him about starting a company and when i mentioned bringing him along with his connections he liked the idea BUT when i told him about signing a contract he got offended "how couldn't i trust him "

hes been there when i needed him the most but i got a feeling once he sees $$$ signs hes going to shove that knife on my back .

without him i would depend on cold calling investors , so bringing him along would be very beneficial on a business point . but also because i know him since highschool and we talked about living the life

I start my company with $20 bucks and turned that into half million dollar company. Never buy debt if you can help it. Find a way to do it with out having lenders who will require high interest rates and want to know what color shit you poop at night. Investors are worse than a bank loan. find away to do it your self...my 2 cents

Made me kek user

This has warning signs written all over this. If someone gets defensive about normal shit, that's a huge red flag. I've noticed this with shitty people over and over where you can ask an innocuous question or make a normal request and they make you feel like a shitty person for putting them on the spot. It's a ploy, and a cheap one at that. I don't know everything about your situation, but think hard and do your due diligence (lawyer up) if you decide to bring him along.

I've learned this lesson twice myself now, I hope it's that's the last - especially now with your 'reminder.'
Post a bitcoin/litecoin address and i'll send you a buck.

if he joins the company and the saudi deals go through the company would make 1.5mil , i told him since its his connection he can have 60% , im not greedy i just want my fair share, i would be doing most of the paperwork and legwork , he thinks its not enough. the money from the deal, would be used to kickoff the company and re invest in other lucrative areas.

if i go the solo route its going to set me back at least 10 years , i would need to have some sort of seedmoney either way .

if i press too much im worried he will back off , go on his own and the dumbass will get scammed . hes not very smart when its come to actual money making business because things always came easy to him

I can tell from your posts that you have what it takes to make it, OP. Keep at it.

>ID: Jew

>Post a bitcoin/litecoin address and i'll send you a buck.
I was joking about that but props for the offer
so..you offered 60% for him to sit on his ass, you do all the work and he is not game for that..move off. And the whole 10 year thing...nope...I thought the same when i started. I only had one truck half a tank of fuel and no real money in the IT world...worked my ass off and turned it into what I had. You CAN do it you just have to find a way..get lean and green and fight. If you EVER get into the mind set of i NEED blank..you already lost.

quick back story [I sound like a old man now..great] but when i started to buy trailer loads I had no forklift so I loaded and unloaded it by hand, 5k pounds turned to 10k pounds and when I turned around a few months later I saw my self hand unloading/loading a semi truck with 30,000 to 40,000 pounds by hand...I would load the back of the truck and move everything to the back and place it on pallets. It would take me hours using a hand truck and back killing work but I did it. Now...when I was able to buy my forklift..I was like heaven but before that..I would load an unload a few trucks every week. what makes a company is your drive. Start small..work out the kinks that you will find when losses will be small hickups

You're being super JeWeE right now

thanks ill keep that in mind

hope all goes well with you

You should fuck that guys wife.

Is quite sad the best thread on this board right now is about a guy who lost everything to his so called friend.

But, hey, is still about business, so pretty neat. Although, anything is better than another thread shilling some literally who coin.

Sorry for your lost, OP. But, hey, if you could do it once, you can do it again, so take this break as launching pad for something much better.

actually decent thread on biz for once

Most businesses fail user

Did you make lots of money while it was up and running? If so, guess what...

YOU SUCCEEDED!

Don't get drunk and indulge in self pity, celebrate that you were even successful this long. It sucks, you get emotionally attached. But just be happy.

she ulgy...his daughter on the other hand tho...
yea, I went from having about 300 in liquid spending to about $500 after selling what i had i should some left over after covering costs so it will be a ood tax right off but the other ompany i started hopefully will take off but alot of hard work ahead of me an i think i need a breather before i get back into it so may work for someone for sidemoney?

glad i dont have to work out the funny letters to proof im not a robot right now

Did someone say beancoin?? It's not to late. Buy before this MOONS!!

My condolence, but I am not surprised. I also got back stabbed for money more than once by so called friends. Most people, people only interact with other people to gain something, after you are no longer useful to them. Wish you the best man.