How do you daytrade crypto?

How do you daytrade crypto?

You don't you greedy goy, buy strat, ant, bancor, tezos, xby and hold. See you in a month.

> tezos
> bancor

nani?

buy high, sell low

what about GNT? isnt it getting added to coinbase?

Two extremely hyped imminent icos. Get in if they fix the BAT issue, which the bancor devs say they have.
GNT is stupid and that rumor is stupid too, it's not the worst coin to hodl but there are better opportunities right now.

fuck you

I buy high and sell low, but there's tons of different strategies that work

no fuck you

You catch dips of high volume shitcoins and sell for 1-2% profit repeatedly. Depending on how much you spend, daily profits can range from 100-1000$ if you do it right. You will catch some falling knives though, so be prepared to hold or sell at a loss.

I only have about $3k to spread between any investment right now. Recommendations?

What exactly does buying high and selling low mean?

kek

You buy an apple for 1 cent and sell it for 10 cents.

...no

user, I literally just gave them. Buy a bunch of eth, put $1000 on the icos i named if they try to fix the bat problem or put it on the other coins if they don't. Remember, 3 3x trades are better than one 6x. Don't always go for the crazy plays. Crypto as a whole is crazy enough

You dont.

Use drugs to give you market insight when you purchase but wait until you're sober to sell.

"A part of every fool departed soon" big sick ben

Oh shit sorry.
You buy an apple for 10 cents and sell it for 1.

well i guess my question is if you only had 3k, would you go heavy on strat? and spread evenly amongst the rest or what?

> bancor
>tezos

where do i even buy these? rofl