If you could buy 7 homes in the same neighborhood for 62K...

If you could buy 7 homes in the same neighborhood for 62K. How could you take advantage of this monopoly to quickly flip them.

oh, and by the way, they are in Flint MI.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/03/04/us/flint-water-crisis-fast-facts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's a lot you can say about Flint MI, but these things I know:

Flint real estate can only go up.
The water can't be dirty forever.
You always want to buy low in order to sell high.

What's wrong with them? Squatters or something?

>Flint

I thought about this earlier and how cheap all that property is. Although for "living space" it's pretty worthless unless you gave the whole area a clean supply of water. It could be used for other things such as industrial.

Me, i would flip that entire area into *rent a bunker* type stuff. You can make so much flipping money renting bunkers.

D E T R O I T
E
T
R
O
I
T

Flint Michigan has really dirty water with high amounts of lead.
It also has some of the highest crime in the nation. Lower than Detroit MI though.
Michigan has one of the worst credit ratings in the nation.
They have like a 60% nigger population.
After GM and the military base left, the city has been pretty down hill
Also those houses probably need some repairs

cnn.com/2016/03/04/us/flint-water-crisis-fast-facts/

Are you from Detroit?

>Flint
>53% niggers

You don't. The only reason you can get these 7 homes for 62k is because they've been destroyed by the feral apes that inhabit the neighborhood, and those same feral apes have no money to buy.

Find something else to invest in.

Please don't link CNN. Fox news is more fair and balanced.

what about the empty land then? It's in an upward trajectory and hasn't reached it's pre-bubble price (unlike the rest of america)

Remember every house you buy you will have to pay thousands in property tax every year.

Yeah, based on the property value and the Genesee county tax calculator I figured it would be about $900 a year. This is what worries me the most.

even if the water gets clean right now you probably have to redo the plumbing

Yeah, I don't know. The problem started when the city switched the source of the water. The pipes of the new source wore out because of corrosion and started losing lead into the water. I think your personal pipes should be fine

Check if there are plans for infrastructure development, buy the land that is in the path of the new infrastructure.

Don't be retarded. All the piping in flint has to be replaced, even your personal pipes.

The only thing I'd consider buying in flint is land.

Buy 6 homes instead, and spend the rest on water filters.

>buy the homes
> connect them with an automatic fence that with a click of a button gets to 5 meter high
>invite neighbors for a big party
>press the button
>neighbors are all locked
>ransom money if they want to leave.

repeat

>oh, and by the way, they are in Flint MI
lmao. Should just take all your money and dump it into a shitcoin or put it all on a roulette spin. At you would have a chance of getting your money back.

Start an intentional community of hipster numale cuckfags.

there are probably camping tents more expensive than these houses

>If you could buy 7 homes in the same neighborhood for 62K. How could you take advantage of this monopoly to quickly flip them.
Turn them into AirBNBs