Portfolio Rate Thread

Post em' here. How am I looking Veeky Forums? What to hold and any I should dump?

I feel like Strat's going to make a correction soon, it's continuously scraping its ATH and I've never been a fan of chasing the dragon. I sold and am keeping an eye on where it SHOULD dip, but this is crypto and nothing makes sense.

Yea I'm sitting here watching, I sold a few of mine before I made the post

Literally i dont have any clue that what i am doing

Where do you store your ANT?

Not gonna take risks with memecoins

Started yesterday

I'm being a retard, I've added the coin types I have to the portfolio, but how do you get it to show what YOU have?

Does it only track what you've exchanged through it?

Bittrex, is that a good place to put it? Does ledger support these coins cus I want safety

Any suggestions Veeky Forums, should I go for GNT/Waves/ANT?

Looking good, diverse with big possible gainers.

Any advice? Just started 2 days ago at $350

When you select a coin you can chose "Holdings" where you can input your transaction on exchanges. Blockfolio is just a cool little app that helps organize your investments over multiple platforms, no shekels are actually being moved.

Hope this helps, buddy.

Started a week ago. How we lookin?

Cheers mate. So you have to type them all in manually? As in "I bought x amount of bitcoin at x price, how did I do?" sorta thing?

GNT and ANT are still low, my buys two days ago have barely moved.

Fucking WAVES won't calm down though, I'm looking to buy on a dip and hodling til the next peak.

Started two weeks ago with 320$

.23 btc free
.50 btc in strat
.25 btc in golem
.19 btc in eth

saving my btc to buy eth when it crashes and bitcoin rockets this week

You will be worth $1000 by next week

You gotta specify the exchange, when you bought them, and how much so it can keep an eye on whether or not you're making or losing cash.

Biggest pain I've had outside of minor crashes they face is when you sell something you have to input the sell manually.

Just bought 500 Ark as well

>tfw debating for weeks when to go in on strat and waves
>finally decide to go for Waves first at 2.50 thinking strat would correct to around the same
>probably hitting 10 by midnight

Welp that ship sailed lel

is there a way to make it keep track of my fiat when I add a coin/$ sell transaction? the dips when I sell a coin and hold cash make the graphs a bit misleading

Had a pretty solid 24 hours

XRP is currently dumping. Do I pick some more up in the downswing?

I see, shame you can't just point it at wallet addresses and specify the exchange or something. Ah well, still useful tho.

Lots of e-peen potential too I see heh. Waiting for a BTC dip so I can inject my £12k I'm starting with, then branch out into ETH, Strat, etc.

Did a lot of research and put 1BTC into XBY. It really paid off.

Kek

I concede I was wrong about xby but music and rdd seem like shitcoins to me.

Gratz on the gains my dude

I'm confident that RDD has what it takes. Definitely holding on.
Music is shit though. Absolute shit and I just don't want to sell at a loss.

honestly its such shit and it lets me down 100% of the time
consider another coin imo

>he didn't listen when i was warning you guys that it was a p&d
>he didn't know joining the EEA alliance wasn't that big of a deal
p&d groups here love shilling "the first at ____" and name drop a legit organization like stratis (in the case of blitzcash) and EEA (in the case of musicoin)

That's what I thought. Might still keep some of my holdings, though. I think it could bounce back.

That's 100% what happened.
Never get excited about something just because someone else tells you it's exciting.

Careful with going too deep, man. 12k is a whole lot of real cash. I've never lost out on my total cashout but I've gotten caught up throwing hundreds of dollars here and there, losing sense of how much I was legitimately risking.

My first buy in was 2.5k, my second was 550$.

My first cash out made me 800 dollars, I've already made 300 off of that 550.

If I could give any advice a still-sorta noob, start low and learn. The easiest way to avoid stress, which is the biggest killer in this market, is to have total confidence in your investments.

I get that blockfolio is convenient, but who is to say they aren't data mining user holdings? Seems like whale bait to me.

Phoneposters don't have access to spreadsheets?

Been trying to loan my bitcoin and getting away from the memecoins lately.

Started 2 months ago

'Mirin this one, all muscle, no fat.

Some of you guys are nuts by the way, how can you can the majority of your holdings on a shitcoin gamble?

Did you get your ANT and GNT on Bittrex?

Where are you storing it?

>tfw nucoiner
Started about a few weeks ago funneling money with a limit of $1K and now I'm here. I'm a minimum wagecuck and I feel I should get my investment back but I'm holding for now.

I feel I made a mistake selling some of my DGB for over 600sats when I got in at half that, just to put what I made into SYS and SC to diversify. I'm trying to be patient with these coins, I don't know if its a bad idea to sell a portion to get my BTC invested to get even more ETH or shitcoins.

>eth when it crashes
>quads

uhhhh guys?

sitting on about $46,000 of DCR
>feels good man

Yes.

Not on Bittrex.

>faG

hahahaha

I notice many of us don't hold BTC. We all see a correction coming?

Nah, the profit margin is just ridicoulous low

started out about 3 weeks ago with $70
I cant stop, I won't stop

Started with $500 in Eth. Bought 143 dollars worth of BTC to buy Stratis and DGB when I get it (Coinbase). Got 10$ worth of free BTC so bought Strat. Thoughts?

where my digibros at

2 months in, started with $1500.

>tfw making more money playing with fake internet money than i am at my job.

Thinking of buying 5k usd of a really tiny coin like rdd. insane?

Right here brother

Forgot pic.

Bought dgb today at ATH, oh well, better late than never.

How do I enter sell/trade transactions correctly in this? say I sell some DGB, how do I enter the BTC I got in return for it without messing around and having to edit my initial BTC deposit?

>holding some of my favorite memes
I'll see you guys in lamboland.

If I was gonna throw down 5k on a low price coin It would probably be BCN. Would look to buy Monday or so when market corrects.

Thanks, I'll do my research.

do you just throw $50 into every shitcoin you see shilled here? ayy lamo

Looking to sell 1k gnt. Might buy ant or ark.

And btw this is based purely on the chart as a short-mid term play (couple weeks to a month) No idea about its fundamentals.

I made some good gains the last couple of days.

I want a dollar for every DGB after 9th june

The quads of truth have been revealed

How do you guys sleep at night knowing there's so many opportunities out there to double your money in the short term?

>posw
no wonder you have no money

it's all I have

Started with $120 a couple of weeks ago, pretty happy with these gainz so far.

Don't have a smartphone, so here.

67.624 ETH
21,704.199 GNT

i started 16 days ago with 800. here now whats up.

Been working out pretty great so far, famalam :^)

godspeed user

I made 100% profit with DGB. Should I sell half of it to buy Stratis?

don't sell a single DGB until it is $1 s e n p a i

How do you like being poor?

Got in just at the right time

I love biz
>Took xby profits
>Now long on ark.

Shut up about blitz cash. Made me 1.5k since buying yesterday.

Reporting for duty

So now that everything is going up, it's a good time to sell because it will crash soon again right?

Possibly. I've learned over this past year the power of iron hands. Back when eth was $7 a pop and everyone said it'd never be more than $20 after the whole DAO situation and hard fork.

desu you're doing it right.

What to do now? Hold?
I have about 2k more DGB mined that I didn't put in here.

Daaamn.

Impressive

Should I invest my ETH in STRAT, WAVES, or GNT? I feel like I'll make more dosh this way. What do you guys think?

Wanna risk it for the biscuit user?

Doing alright I guess.

A lot of people are calling STRAT ETH 2.0 and right now its at a pretty good price. If it reaches ETH heights and I had 180 STRAT I'd make 10x what I currently have.

Go 50/50 eth strat

I got in on strat @1$ but has been eyeing it since 0.2

I'm really new to crypto like (just this week learning)
and pretty poor but doing a lot of this for fun.

I have:
ETH: 0.169
ARK: 94.56924574
BTC: 0.01513758
and ESP: 700
Thinking of putting another 200 in tomorow
spread it with a little ETH more ARK and maybe in XBY so wish me luck.

>tfw made 3 or 4 times as much just hodling coin over the past month than I did wageslaving aa an engineer

Nice

How am I looking?

You've got those backwards, eth is gunna keep climbing and bitcoin gunna drop, eth hype is real and the only thing bitcoin has is recognition of being first (but not the best)

If you want to play the next level crypto trading game, add me on Skype: CryptoAnna

Be gentle guys

>got in on strat at .55, eth at 16, IOC at .40, golem at .20 and RLC at .15.

> used some of those earings to diversify into SIA, Waves, and BAT

>Have a buy order for more Strat if it drops back down to 7.35

Not much but started with 100 two weeks ago and just hodl till then

I can't. It's a really rare feeling.
Sexy!