Ripple vs Strat

Ripple vs Strat
Which is the better long term investment?
I'm leaning towards Strat

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/network/financial-institutions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why not both?

obviously strat, banks will never adopt cripple

NEM

You know what to do you just need that extra push.

XRP achieved a $10B+ market cap with meme fundamentals. STRAT has actual things going for it & it's still only at $700M. This is going to overtake XRP for the #3 spot, mark my words.

I hope your day comes NEMbro. You're very dedicated to your cause.

This. It honestly seems to be one of those once in a lifetime opportunity coins. Like bitcoin or eth were, even though once in a life time opportunity seems to happen at least once a week in crypto.

You think they are third in market cap because basement dwellers spent their weekly allowance on XRP? Banks are getting involved with Ripple/XRP. Dash just announced yesterday they are working with ripple also..

Buy both...

gonna bank on strat and long ripple until the meme dies

Banks are already working with ripple
ripple.com/network/financial-institutions/
Even if they are "meme" banks

Both are dogshit

ETH or 90/10 BTC/LTC (on the off chance BTC shits the bed on scaling) for stable gains

ARK for legit moon-mission

ripple is literally a shitcoin. it doesn't matter how good the tech is, everyone is convinced banks will never use xrp but will use the blockchain technology. cause of this it got dumped harder than steve irwin in a tank of stingrays and literally everytime it picks up it just goes back down. ripples PR is a mess and itll take at least a year to recover if it even makes it that far.

Do you guys think that this is a good time to buy XRP? i'm about tu buy in 11700

sell me on ark and i'll go all in

see that imaginary line it's been bouncing on? draw a line across that. if it falls below it i would say no. if it doesnt and and it breaks out of those peaks moving downward, i would say yes.

my god biz is actually fucking autistic

XRP is ripple's native cryptocurrency, and you think there's no fucking way XRP will succeed when ripple is?

fucking autistic retards I swear

ark thread:

ripple because it is the coin of the jews!

>but muh paid shill piece!
There's no convincing them, friend. It's as if Veeky Forums doesn't want the gains out of principle or something.

ripple isn't true crypto, there's no value in their network, only their protocol, which is open

they probably do use xrp but i have no fucking clue cause i dont understand a fucking thing which is kind of a problem because at the concensus they couldn't bring out the sell points people wanted to hear, also chief dev said and i quote "banks don't have to use xrp". so after that happened xrp tanked and its going to stay there.

tfw no true scotsman fallacy

let me ask you something user; even putting aside the no true scotsman fallacy

do you actually fucking care? do you really fucking care if this thing takes off 10 years from now or something? or do you just pretend to care to cope from lack of emotion in your daily life?

Currently, ripple is about to pump. Are you actually fucking stupid enough to sit there going "but i-its not a true crypto!!!" as it rockets up over 100% over the next week, barring another btc crash?

Are you

that

fucking

stupid?

this piece of crap couldn't even stay up after the consensus despite the mass amount of shill bots on polo.

it also couldn't stay up after the crash 2 weeks ago.

it still can't even stay up even after being pumped 2 days.

face it this coin is a mess. you're better off putting money elsewhere.

but that was a literal paid shill piece, you retard:

ripple protocol is open, Ripple doesn't need to "make proprietary tokens" for banks to use non-Ripple ripple, plus XRP is not needed to use either the protocol OR the public ripple network

105% of validator nodes are owned by Ripple, decentralized as the fucking soviet union

the deflation rate is fucking nothing, it would take until the heat-death of the universe to burn-through even 1b XRP

devs/former devs still own over half of the 38b XRP in circ, and even if Ripple locks 55b XRP(for a whole FOUR YEARS kek), they still have 7.5b in un-circ XRP they can dump

god you're a fucking retard

if it went up for a week right before the consensus, who in their right fucking minds thinks its going to pump for ANOTHER week straight? Especially when the main fucking speaker was the fucking ethereum alliance.

And what the fuck do you mean shill bots? Are you fucking stupid? You think biz can even TOUCH a coin's price with that high a volume? Autistic fucking faggot I swear

I BETTER not see you again fudding when ripple hits a new ATH

and I say this not because I give a single fuck about the currency, I say this purely based off charts. Your loss, faggot

w-wat do?

lmao nigga im already getting 50% gains with dgb and stratis and i only held bags for xrp once before and never again enjoy your -20% profit lmao nigga

Buy ARK

or ETH, 90/10 BTC/LTC for dem comfy stable gains

know what I did when cripple went to 14k sat yesterday? took a dump fat steaming SHORT on it, easiest 35% I've ever made

> i only held bags for xrp once before

ah that explains it

buy it, these people are mad they bought at ATH like fucking retards

me too, increased my position pretty significantly

honestly if you want to short something you should be shorting something that *breaths in* is more likely to gains tbqhwy

this faggot finally had an aneurysm from how retarded he is

bout fucking time we had some eugenics work on this fucking place

XRP

Strat for no scam

xrp just broke out btw

i'll see your black ass on the moon, trayvon.

Broke the triangle
Ripple is going up boyz

went long, don't trust it overnight yet tho

You know what you can trusty overnight? BEAANNCOOOIINN!!!!!!