IT'SSO HARD TO HOLD WHEN UR LOSING MONEY

IT'SSO HARD TO HOLD WHEN UR LOSING MONEY

It's the exact opposite for me, it's hard to hold when you're making money but I get stuborn as fuck and hold when I lose money because I am a greedy Jew who doesn't want to lose a single Shekel.

>losing money
lol
maybe you should
A. Buy better coins
B. Buy low
C. Sell high

How the fuck are you losing money?

Practically every coin is up right now????

Same here. I can be down 50% and not give a single fuck but it's hard to hold when I'm up 150%.

LITERALLY

NEVER

SELL

ANYTHING

EVER

Weak handed , gotta get that grip strength up senpai

What are you holding?

This.

Whoa whoa whoa there THAT's not the Veeky Forums way son.

stop looking at it then.

It took me months to fully grasp the importance of this message in crypto but it's fucking true.

OP I've been down 70% on some coins and if I'd just held a month longer I would have made 50% profit on my original buy in, and that wasn't even a good investment to begin with. If you're choosing solid coins, it's even easier than that.

I can never use margin or set up as many stop losses any more though. At this point we're investing in the blockchain industry itself and we hope the whole thing goes up.

TFW THE ONLY ONE ON Veeky Forums LOSING MONEY WITH CRYPTO

JUST

Ah, yes I forgot, buy high and HODL till your coin is delisted in a couple years.

I really hope everyone on here holds everything thet veut because then 2019-2020 is going to be an extremely funny year.

kek the trick is honestly to just fucking hold.

If you bought ANYTHING AT ALL on Poloniex a month ago and held it, you would have made decent profit.

ANYTHING ON POLONIEX.

Unless you are purposely looking for coins that nobody else is trading at all on shit exchanges like fucking Bleutrade, all you have to do is hold. These things always go up eventually. Anything on Poloniex is fucking easy mode.

Anything on Coinbase is fucking "oh my god you're a fucking normie" super ridiculously easy mode. Just hold. That's it.

What coin and what %? Are you just shitposting or did you actually manage to fuck up in a bull market?

No the Veeky Forums way is to buy high sell low. Remember that you only want to buy high-quality things son, like lambos. When your high-quality purchase loses value, be sure to sell and buy something higher.
That fucking image explaining this was hilarious.

I want to see the image.

That's what I'm wondering. Is he all in on Ripple and bought an ATH or something?

about -20%

let's say I have a peculiar strategy of buying high and sellig low...

>holding alpha coin vs holding solid coin with established support
Theres a clear difference, and this is why I hate Veeky Forums right now, its full of NEETs daytraders that want to jump from emerging alt coins to emerging alt coins for quick bux and throw shitty advice at new comers.

You wanted to risk it all by holding a shady pump and dump and now you come here with a frightening chart to scare the new anons away. Fuck you

Ah, weak hand tax.

Okay then just say the only coins to invest in are BTC and ETH.
lol even a solid coin like LTC is down from what it was a couple years ago let alone the other 90% of altcoins from then.

>even a solid coin like LTC is down from what it was a couple years
What the fuck are you talking about?
kys

If you're losing money, just hold. Crypto is still in infancy. We're at the tip of the iceberg. Just stop being a pussy and hold.

He probably bought into LTC

DO YOU KNOW WHAT YEARS ARE YOU IDIOT?
>I say years
>he posts a chart of a few months ago because his stupid dumb newfag mind cant comprehend that cyrptos have existed before he discovered them and started browsing Veeky Forums only a few months ago, or even that
The people that bought Litecoin at ~$45 and HELD the past 3 years STILL haven't broken even, let alone made a profit.

>established support
kys

>tfw held a losing EUR/USD long into today's jobs report and my portfolio subsequently swung to a 12% profit

Stupid decision to hold desu, but damn was it a nice day

>losing money
Weak hands, you don't know how this game works, get out before you (((lose))) anymore, dumbass

Wtf are you hodling? I'm already back up to pre dip numbers