Siacoin

Siacoin reddit
>3000 readers last week
>4360 readers this week
>950 reading now (Thats a large ratio compared to total)

Literally the only thing holding this gem back is scaling issues. They "didn't think it was gonna get this big" (sigh, devs never learn). But regardless, the devs are committed and working on this minor hiccup. Point is, don't be surprised if it pumps hard within the next few weeks.

>inb4 hurr durrr redddittttt faggot

Yeah, it's going to be BIG in future.

agree.

Either way you win with this coin no matter what.

it'll either moon and you reach lamboland or it'll still go up but a little and in the end you have coins to pay for encrypted secured cloud storage.

win-win if you ask me. i'll either make a million bucks or i am buying encrypted cloud storage at a cheaper price right now.

All you perverts using SIA to hoard CP are what ruins it for me. I won't touch this filth.

welp

this is probably the dumbest post I've seen in weeks

congrats on your stupidity, I guess

I've got a single 1060. Would it be worth it to mine siacoin. Can't run it 24/7, but frequently. Also don't pay for electricity. Also, what wallet is good for siacoin?

The Lord will judge you accordingly, sinner. So will the FBI.

lol wow

you're dumber than I thought

That's what you tell all the boys.

what actually is stopping these dist hosting systems from being inundated with cp or similar?

do devs have master keys?

seems like an actual legit concern

Nothing will stop this from happening. Why do you think these perverts are so excited about SIA? They'll be able to store their filth on your computer and you won't even know it's there.

>They'll be able to store their filth on your computer and you won't even know it's there.

hurr durr reddditttttt faggot

you will have a few bytes, pieces of encrypted CP completely and utterly useless data unless you find the other pieces throughout the internet and get the decryption key.

no one will ever know.

And you won't even know it's there.
>and you won't even know it's there.

u can store CP on every cloud service,and every messenger yeah its a problem but they cannot do anything about it
also its encrypted

im with this guy, thats fucking terrifying when you think about it

See? This is the pervert who will be putting CP on your computer.

but sia is about HOSTING, not crypt'd personal storage, all hosting services can and would delete that shit in short order

what's to actually stop this happening?

all I'm hearing is "nothing"

>(sigh, devs never learn).
To be fair, in a month or so, the coin went from a market cap of 30 million to 260 million.

Correct, the perverts will host their filth on your computer.

>they don't realize how cheap storage currently is

Think bigger guys

The official wallet seems fine. Just bear in mind that the available pool has a minimum 1000 sia transaction limit

>official wallet seems fine

I've been synchronising this son of a bitch for 4 days

Sounds like a lot of pizza.

Holding 18,000 of these bad boys so i hope so