Male Virginity

Was male Virginity always mocked throughout history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_4GoS6uEsU
liveleak.com/view?i=e99_1484758197
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3139679/Meet-Shabani-handsome-gorilla-raised-Australia-fame-Japan-women-flock-zoo-just-him.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, but losing it to a prostitute wasn't

Male virginity doesn't serve any functional role, the concept doesn't. I think the social observance of it in our society, that machismo character that is something more than first or base libido, it's a projection and imputation of the real and true female neuroses about 'purity', social expectation of paternity, etc - inverted and thrust onto men. Machismo is trivial and trite, yet it sees itself as conspicuous, or maybe having some parity with female virginity and this seems wildly aberrant and unhealthy

Become a Catholic monk user

why ?
-because people know that women cannot keep their legs closed
-because people know that most men never amount to anything besides wishing to fuck women

virginity is the best discriminant for people:
-good women are not tramps
-good men manage to make something of their lives (but most men are too pathetic to do something that fucking women).

naturally, this non-hedonistic utopia never occurs:
-women spread their legs chasing their fun, especially through sex, thanks to the men ready to serve them
-very few men go beyond women
men never amount to anything besides providing entertainment for women, since providing for women is the easiest thing (even though, most of the time, they will get their orgasms from other men), especially when it comes to giving them gifts.

/his9k/ a new breed

>not being able to pass on your heirtage and continue your lineage
most likely, especially when you had no male heir

but don't worry, these days you are only considered disabled if you are still a virgin

Virginity granted you life as a monk in a monastery where you received free education, food and alcohol.

Weren't there special occupations that required virginity?

Like being a shaman or magical person?

Lmao

W-what happens if you call the number?

I don't like it. Can we exterminate it like the the Abbasid dynasty?

No in fact it was a proof of great virtue Not too long ago

Male virginity was not really a thing up until recently, if you look at the past you will see that virgin is synonymous with unmarried female, and that men were never virgins, the status did not apply to them.

This. It's a reality for women (see:hymen) and a social construct for men. Men have lives outside of reproduction. Women do not. Our lives are objectively better. I could further elaborate on this, but it would trigger the white knights.

Please elaborate

This. It actually hasn't been.

Can I get virginbux then? It would be easier than faking autism.

>Under the new rules, heterosexual single men and women and gay men and women who want to have children will now be given the same priority as a couple seeking IVF because of medical fertility problems.
Youl'll get a test tube child instead.

That's not what I want at all. I guess I can always sell the kid.

My post pretty much explains it, in a very blunt way. Going too deep into it would make the discussion go too /pol/ too fast. Just think about the past 200 or so years since woman's suffrage. The divorce laws, birth control, planned parenthood, abortion, financial aid, government assistance programs. All of the institutions and resources exist SOLELY so that women can escape from their BIOLOGICAL obligation and LARP as men.

>inb4 MYSOGGYKNEES

>the Jews in the foreground
Accurate painting of White slavery

I need this on speed dial fuck

The nearast pack of niggers homes in to your location and gang rapes you.

This happens

Impling hymen integrity means anything about one's virginity. LMAO

this
back then you'd just take your son to the brothel like no problem it's normal
like this
youtube.com/watch?v=M_4GoS6uEsU
>tfw that never happened to you

today jewish women have taken over the media and it's all about
>"nah you shouldn't do that it will ruin relationships for him blah blah he will feel bad blah blah *more bullshit* etc"

>the past 200 or so years since woman's suffrage
>women's suffrage in the US isn't even 100 years old

Shut up, fag

He doesnt even know about History or Maths.

I bet the women´s suffrage did this.

That's well horny

>tfw your son gets an STD and dies because you forced him to shag a whore

oh look it's another episode of "permavirgins whine about women's lib on Veeky Forums"

>Aquinas went further, emphasizing that acts other than copulation destroy virginity, and clarifying that involuntary sexual pleasure does not destroy virginity. From his Summa Theologica, "Pleasure resulting from resolution of semen may arise in two ways. If this be the result of the mind's purpose, it destroys virginity, whether copulation takes place or not. Augustine, however, mentions copulation, because such like resolution is the ordinary and natural result thereof. On another way this may happen beside the purpose of the mind, either during sleep, or through violence and without the mind's consent, although the flesh derives pleasure from it, or again through weakness of nature, as in the case of those who are subject to a flow of semen. On such cases virginity is not forfeit, because such like pollution is not the result of impurity which excludes virginity."[84][85]

so does having a wet dream mean im not a virgin

>In the Mishnah, masturbation is treated under a broader view about frequent examination of the male and female organs. It teaches that while for women it is praiseworthy to frequently examine themselves, for men their hands "ought to be cut off".[15] This prohibition is derived from the Biblical narrative of Onan, who practiced birth control by withdrawal. The Talmud likens the act to murder and idolatry.[15]

>That's well horny
are you some sort of indian

If male virginity isn't a problem, why do so many feminists mock men for it?

The majority of people lose their virginity before 18 so it is very unusual when someone doesn't. Lazy bums who smoke weed every day seek it out and get it so a lack of willpower or some sort of moral fault can't be 100% of the problem. If your dog didn't want to go for walks you'd assume something was wrong and take it to the vet, not that it is just a bad dog.

Virginity is in large part an effect of social alienation. If they were accepted into your wonderful new liberal society they would have a social life and as a result likely lose their virginity, or at least they wouldn't become antisocial and resentful. However clearly they are not judging by the sheer volume of hysteria and hate directed at socially awkward unattractive men by liberals and feminists. They are almost a stock character in the media (while at the same time feminists complain about bimbos and the lack of strong female rolemodels).

I never saw a girl become completely isolated in high school, it was only ever boys who ended up sitting quietly at the back of the class and disappearing at lunchtime. People believe male losers deserve to be losers for being losers. Is it due to "toxic masculinity"? This feminist teacher didn't seem to think so, watch the kid alone in the corner and what happens in front of the teacher's face. What was the reaction of this holier than thou goodly wonderful human being?

liveleak.com/view?i=e99_1484758197

fuck off you stupid misogynistic cunt
I'm honestly stunned by the lack of awareness consistently demonstrated by you fucking moronic /pol/tards
it doesn't really fucking matter what you think, because women aren't ever going to lose their rights
it's simply immoral to restrain sentient creatues like so
the current state of affairs is simply a cultural backlash against the entirety of human history
women are basically in the process of chimping out and I can't really blame them, even if I hate it too
it's gender warfare, and it will continue so long as fucking idiots like you screech about society not continuing to acquiesce to your warped worldview of gender roles
I'd say your as bad as radical feminists, except they're the ones currently ruining the world with their own retarded, warped worldview, while you hide in your pink board hugbox and smile as everyone agrees with you

Because women lack any deep understanding of life and base their successes of superficial things like sex

Jesus and Newton died virgins

>If male virginity isn't a problem, why do so many feminists mock men for it?
I'm friends with some feminists and they don't mock me for it.
>Virginity is in large part an effect of social alienation.
Thanks for summarizing my life for me. Oh wait, you are completely fucking wrong.
>the rest of that paragraph
You have a special kind of issue, friend.
>I never saw a girl become completely isolated in high school
Then you must not have fucking looked very hard. Girls have a larger bully culture then men and ostracize other women out of social groups all the time.

>However clearly they are not judging by the sheer volume of hysteria and hate directed at socially awkward unattractive men by liberals and feminists.

Is there a large volume of hysteria and hate? I'm not tuned in to the /r9k/ channels of masochism, so I've never heard of a feminist or anyone else mock or attack a man for his virginity. I've heard people say things like "eww, geeky virgin nerd" when trying to belittle men, but those people are just fishing for insults.

Actually yes i have never heard it too. What i have seen in real life be the most common opinion on it is something along the lines of "there is no shame in it, people should wait until they are ready, it's fine, we need to be accepting of it" etc.

Well in my opinion that's even worse. Complete bullshit which goes to prove how women have too much influence. In a normal society we'd just all banter the virgin until he stops becoming a virgin. However in modern society it's more like "aww don't worry no problem we're all accepting and tolerant here :)" which fundamentally always got on my nerves for some reason

>implying this ever happened anywhere at anytime
psued
Yes it was.
Nobles rarely had prostitutes.
hold your horses there gents.
They didn't "pay" as much as they feasted, and it was usually with other higher Nobles or wealthy plebs.
Prostitution is low tier contractual love.
Nobles feasting is top tier hedonism in its purest form.
Degenerates kys.
>if its not in our past then it doesn't belong in our future
You're a slave.
You accept your biological role.
The next step of Evolution is the denial of biology and the return to our ascended state.
This comes about by stressing virtue and purity in all things.
You may die as a beast, but the pure shall live on in holy matrimony with immortality.

>tfw was in the original /r9k/ thread
>it was 2 years ago
i feel fucking old

Nature is the "opressor" of women. Nature deemed them as the bearers of children. Not the "doers of work." This is the man's part of the bargain. Do not fault man for what God has set in place. Write him an angry post. See if he answers you. Denying reality does nothing to change it.

>because people know that women cannot keep their legs closed

Other way around famalam, men are the ones disposed to fuck anything that moves. Women are less likely to put out; this is what makes sex an achievement for a man.

>God

that explains a lot

>it doesn't really fucking matter what you think, because women aren't ever going to lose their rights
yeah right the west is the only place where women have rights and we're all electing people like donald trump so...
>it's simply immoral to restrain sentient creatues like so
women aren't *really* sentient no offense of course
>the current state of affairs is simply a cultural backlash against the entirety of human history
you know how insane and ridiculous this sounds ? that's because it is

>why do so many feminists mock men for it?

They're the group least likely to mock virgins. If you've been on the recieving end, it's because you pissed them off for some other reason (most likely attacking feminism) and they hit back.

If you're posting whiny rants on Veeky Forums, I guess they got to you lmao

>Incapable of understanding blatant metaphor
>Ignores the double mention of nature in my post

Still doesn't change the harsh reality of the situation. Women bare children, and men do work. Accept it.

>women cannot keep their legs closed
Men can't either, the only difference is women control the sexual market forces...generally.

>not knowing Old Gregg

Obviously not since monks exist

>Women bare children, and men do work. Accept it

Actually, women do work now, and have for a while. You're the one denying reality here m8

Stay at home mothers are a 19th century invention.

The natural order is that men hunt, women gather.

The entire idea of having a sufficient economic surplus that half of the labor pool can just stay home is a very recent product of the industrial age.

>If male virginity isn't a problem, why do so many feminists mock men for it?
can you give a specific example?

Jesus never existed so that one's kind of moot.

Why are illiterate retards allowed on this board. A simple Google search could enlighten you. Alexander the great was proud of his virginity. It has been a virtue for a long long time

Exactly. The hunter and the nester. The provider and the incubator. The doer of work and the bearer of children. Why do you think that women NATURALLY fell into the role as the HOMEMAKER during the industrial revolution?

lmao. This is 5/10 bait.

What's your point?

>They're the group least likely to mock virgins.

t. started using the internet last week.

I've made it several times in this thread. I'm not MYSOGGYKNEESIC N SHIEEET. I don't hate women. I just know what they really are and what their roll in this truly is. Modern society has evidently forgotten this hard fact of the jungle. I seek to remind them.

Oh so you were making a blatant appeal to nature? Women are naturally weaker than men so they all must accept their role in society solely as child rearers, no matter what they personally want, is this what you were saying?

wut

>90 year old grandfather recently found out from my mother that I am a virgin at 25
>Was angry as fuck
>Bought a cell phone for the first time in his life
>Taught himself to use it despite not even owning a TV
>Did all this just so he could start calling me and telling me that I need to have sex
>Keeps texting me to find a woman and have sex
>went to visit him to ask for advise
>'I don't have any advise for you boy, men absorb advise through the balls, and you don't have any'
>kicked me out and said he won't talk until I prove I lost my virginity
>only messages I get from him are long texts rambling about all the women he fucked in the 40's and 50's
>claims he 'came in so many Korean womens mouths during the war that Korean temporarily became a dead language'
>tfw he hates me

I am sure it was worse back in those days to be a virgin, it is normal now, most men are virgins.

TL;DR: Muh naturalistic fallacies.

>it is normal now, most men are virgins.
LOL no are you serious user ? even i live in a degenerate gay western country and i can say for a fact most people around me have sex
in fact it's so degenerate there's a lot of sex going on, as well as drugs and all kinds of shit which almost make me understand the muslims

but yeah no user "most men are virgins" haha wtf

Don't shoot the messenger. I didn't make this shitty game. I'm just a casualty. It's something they have to accept sooner or later. Just as all NEETs must one day go to work or they will perish. Women must sooner or later (not too late the BIOLOGICAL clock ticks fast) bear children or live a hollow existence and INHIBIT the propagation of humanity.

t. someone who follows tumblr and acts like random shit people say on the internet is the bible

>Fallacy
What is the female body engineered for?

I don't give a shit. Read Hume and Moore to catch up ethics, because you're lagging over a hundred years behind.

except men also have a biological clock, we've recently learned that the older the dude is skyrockets the chance of children having birth defects, but specifically autism in their offspring.

in multiple cultures women also helped with the hunt, in numerous cases the only time they did not hunt is when late in pregnancy.

To survive in it's environment. Both sexes are designed for the purpose of reproduction or you wouldn't have sexual organs.

>Ethics
So you're implying that it's morally wrong for women to fulfill their biological purpose? This is what radical ideologies like *modern* feminism do to people's minds.

>To survive in it's environment
......and bear children. Just like males have a dick for seeding and muscles to kill an animal and carry it 3 miles back to the homestead. Our role in reproduction lasts minutes. Womens role lasts YEARS.

Fulfillment of biological purpose is not prohibitive of personal development/work for women.

>Our role in reproduction lasts minutes

Big no.

Now get the fuck out of here you monumental retard.

>Our role in reproduction lasts minutes

But I'm white.

I'm not sure the argument you're trying to make anymore.

If you're so focused on going back to our biological roots;

Why are we not hunter-gatherers anymore? Why are we practicing a non-nomadic lifestyle?

Betas

Just LOOK at ANY animal documentary, and SEE the great risks animals will take to REPRODUCE. I watched Gorillas fuck on NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC, from this I deduce the MEANING OF LIFE.

He's so triggered he's typing like the time cube guy. Kekarino

Alright for you it lasts seconds.

I last hours.

The point is that women are the caretakers, men generate the resources to allow the women to run that part of the program.

What the hell? Nobody cares about male virginity in any organized fashion. A few jokes about getting it up the ass in prison, but that's about it.

>Go to movie theater to see Patriots Day
>Put on my best trenchcoat and fedora
>Ticket teller is a qt
>I ask for one ticket, trying not to spill my spaghetti
>"That'll be 18.50$ USD"
>I try to correct her, telling her I only want one ticket
>"Sir, you do know we have a no singles policy, right?"
>I start sweating and getting anxious
>She goes to get her manager
>Manager comes over
>"I'M SORRY SIR BUT WE HAVE A NO SINGLES POLICY, YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO BUY TICKETS IF YOU ARE TAKING SOMEONE ELSE TO SEE A MOVIE, FOR EXAMPLE YOUR GIRLFRIEND"
>He practically screams this out loud
>"YOU DO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, DON'T YOU SIR?"
>Can feel everyone looking at me
>"S-sorry", I mutter
>I grab my money and go
>As I'm leaving I hear people snickering and talking about me
>Try walking faster
>Suddenly hear "HEY, VIRGIN!"
>I look around
>A group of HS girls all take pics of me on their smartphones when I look
>They all laugh at me while fingering themselves through their leggings and booty shorts
>Soon everyone at the mall is laughing and pointing at me
>I pull my trenchcoat collar up so no one can see me crying
>Run all the way to the food court
>Hide in my trenchcoat and fedora, hoping no one will recognize me
>Text mom to pick me up
>She has to leave work early to come get me
>Wipe my tears on the way home

I fail to see a flaw in this.

Incels first and foremost need to fuck off back to /r9k/, but also to stop blaming society instead of improving their condition. Calling out their online communal sadwanks as pathetic is not mocking or bullying, it is a simple fact. And if an ungilt truth given whenever incels start such behaviour maybe some of them will stop externalising their problems and start self-improvement.

This is a history board.

Why are people so triggered by reality. Men do work. Women bear children. You cannot deny this. This is fucking reality. I have one FINAL question for you guys. Is nature "Misogynistic."

These guys have life fucked up. They're so entrenched in someone else's political ideology that they're blind to what's right in their face. Maybe one day they'll learn.

I am not a gorilla.

You wish you were user...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3139679/Meet-Shabani-handsome-gorilla-raised-Australia-fame-Japan-women-flock-zoo-just-him.html

RULES OF NATURE

I agree. But there still is no ''biological purpose''.

kek

thanks for the entertainment user

Bump

The nihilism thread is this way

AND THEY RUN WHEN THE SUN COMES UP

Arranged marriages used to be the norm.
Dating is a new thing and it's what causes this "epidemic" of male virginity.

>heh nothin personal kid, you wer just entertainment haha

*teleports away*