Isnt it a terrible time to buy ANYTHING right now?

isnt it a terrible time to buy ANYTHING right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

inc.com/brian-d-evans/heres-how-to-buy-your-first-cryptocurrency-coins-ethereum-bitcoin-litecoin-rippl.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it is.

someone /thread me

/thread

I don't know man. I've spent 50 hours watching charts this week and I still don't know.

thread\

I would have made fun of people buying STRAT at all time highs, but now they're fucking laughing

unless we're at the normie invasion tipping point
in which case everything is going beyond the moon to alpha centari

tfw i used to own 2081 stratis at 48k sat but sold it like a retard for a relatively okay profit
tfw i spent a whole day chasing strat with too low of buy orders today

yeah, seems like all the popular coins are topping off and look ready for corrections, just holding btc and bought some cheap ripple for now.

>Only 447 STRAT

I'm so sorry

wrong screenshot

the crash was like 2 weeks ago, why would it be?

Inc magazine publishing an article for boomers
Do you know any boomers who read Inc?
>This was published 3 days ago.
stories like this will probably quiet down when the market corrects, right? Everything will go back to the old lows and dips, right?

inc.com/brian-d-evans/heres-how-to-buy-your-first-cryptocurrency-coins-ethereum-bitcoin-litecoin-rippl.html

Well that's better

BUT I SOLD THEM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't think about the what ifs. Just think of how much money you'll have if this hit $100

it was last week

the fuck is wrong with you people

damn really? shit time goes slow for me i guess

fuuuck. I sold btc at 2300 because I thought I could buy it back lower... Bought in at 700 so I'm not losing money but I'm losing sleep trying to figure this shit out.

marry me

Buy EUR/USD into year-end and reap the rewards, imo. The Fed is going to try to pull one over on Trump by holding off on rates hikes and the EUR has plenty of room to move up.

never sell btc. ignore the shitcoin shills.

thr/ead