>im not dead right now

Good.

Yes people die, how is this a big deal?

>the last Vietnam war veteran will die in your lifetime

>the last Finno-Korean Hyperwar veteran died before you were born

>>the last World War II veteran will die in your lifetime
Not if I kill myself first!

>WW1

Makes me sad. Was truly a horrible war fought by men.

>WW2

A fucking atrocity on every front that gave birth to the greatest monsters and atrocities in the world.

WW2 shouldn't garner any respect. Even without talking about the Holocaust - regardless of your stance - there's way too much that was done in WW2 to ever atone for.

The firebombings? The general butchering of your enemies? The animalistic rape? The trophy gathering? The specific targeting and starvation of civilians?

WW2 and every war after were fucking disgusting and anyone who respects anyone involved is a monster. WW1 was fought by men serving their country and brothers. WW2 was fought by men serving themselves.

Not even replying tbqh senpai

What a retarded post. Kys immediately.

>The first modern human whose genes were contaminated by alien influence was born after the last Finno-Korean hyperwar veteran died.

>implying I won't die on the barracks in the october 2017 revolution

>The average Iraq war veteran will most likely outlive you.

He's right though. No country came out clean after WW2, every country committed unnecessary atrocities

>Iraqi war
>Iraqi freedom
>congress declared war

>Veeky Forums died even before given a chance (in your lifetime)

But to imply WW1 is less bad is simply ridiculous. WW1 had all the negative things he listed, and more. WW2 had practically no use of chemical weapons. WW2 did not see 600,000 people die only to push the front 12 miles. WW2 did not lay the groundwork for Fascism, Communism, and Radical Islam. WW1 did.