Is everyones goal in life money and power?

Is everyones goal in life money and power?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aGCdLKXNF3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, it is social status. Money and power are just two of the most direct routes to social status. But some people take different routes, like trying to signal how virtuous they are.

i just wanna be a billionaire shut in hiki in a luxurious penthouse in mid town Manhattan and fuck higher tier prostitutes desu

Obviously not.

My goals are comfyness and fun. I make enough money for both now.

And pussy, don't forget pussy!

I do think power would be a more appropriate than money and power. People desire the power to obtain what they want whether that is something physical or mental.

It's the key to life.

I legitimately believe that 99% of men probably envision themselves as Presidents on a regular basis.

Power fantasies are fun man don't judge

Don't worry, I do it too.

I memorise speeches and act them out in front of the mirror with a robe I fashioned ;).

D-don't make fun of me.

I can only speak for myself, but I don't care much for either, I want lasting influence a la Marx or Plato. Why live a stressful life trying to control reality when you can influence it with your thoughts

also this

DELET THIS

>No, it is social status
Sure about that? I'd prefer to have enough money to live a lavish lifestyle for the rest of my life than 'social status'. What this guy said

>mfw I thought I was the only one
I think only us few on boards like /pol/, Veeky Forums, and Veeky Forums dream of it.

Money isn't even real

youtube.com/watch?v=aGCdLKXNF3w

Jokes on you I've accepted my lot in the bottom of society and lost all hope in my late teens.

nah fuck being president, I'm a social autist and hate being around other people

my ideal fantasy is being rich enough to not have to ever speak to another person face to face ever again

I alternate between only wanting wealth and isolation to being Stalin's second coming.

This is actually my dream. Just have so much money that I can stay isolated in my mansion all day doing whatever there.

>tfw you'll never have a loyal line of men who follow your orders to the t like professionals and never question you but maintain respect because they know the rules

I'm actually going to be the president one day. Joke's on you.

>You will never be the glorious warrior king who constructs the greatest army know to mankind and embark on a quest for world domination ultimately establishing the eternal kingdom on earth.
>You can't even get a girlfriend.

That's because you have mental problems.

If you're a believer of capitalism and not a moron.

triggered

anyone else fantasize about being able to beat up 10 guys at once with nothing more than your bare fists all the time?

man that would be grand nuttin personnel kids

The president has no power though why would I want to be the president?

>ywn be a dictator of a new nation that survived a civil war and bring the country into prosperity

Just 10? Tsk.

Okay, so suppose I do have a gf... I guess now I know my next personal goal in life.

[spoiler]Actually I just want the power (=money) to completely turn people's lives upside down on a whim.[/spoiler].

I COULD virtually beat you up

Don't peek on my mind

t. Jeb Bush

No, how can you be so FUCKING vapid and cynical?

I don't give a fuck about money beyond having enough of them to live in decency, less so about power.

The only thing EVERYONE wants fromlife is love, to love what they do, to love their partner, their friends, get this through your head, you cynical autsist

t. psychopath

>he imagines himself giving his speech at the Oscars for the best movie and director

fuck you

but instead I was dreaming of doing it on Cannes wearing only the most casual shit I have, behaving like an unruly asshole but they'd allow it because those pretentious posh fucks think I'm an "artist"

To disprove your assertion I only need to provide one counter example, myself. My goal in life isn't money or power, but pussy. Therefore not everyone's goal in life is money and power.

>The only thing EVERYONE wants fromlife is love

No. Not everyone thinks emotion is the highest pursuit.

You're both disgusting to me, people like you should be treated like the pigs you are

No. Money and power are means, the tools, to carry out your goals in life. Which is life of reduced suffering and comfort.

money is just a means to acquire power.

This. Very this.

Well, go buy a coffee from starbucks without money, if money is fake.

Money will bring you pussy. Pussy won't bring you money unless it is between your legs

Actually, I envision myself somehow going back in time to warn Presidents about their fuck ups or bad shit happening to them.

>"Don't drive down that road with the top down."
>"The League of Nations is a terrible idea."
>"Don't bug the Dems, it's stupid and paranoid."
>"Don't invade Iraq, you're only going to waste money and ruin international relations."
>"You're going to die during a portrait sitting, better push that Economic reform bill through before then."
>"I know you like Tom Taylor, but you can literally see this play any other night."
>"Brush your god damn teeth."

That sort of shit.

Everyone is motivated by either

1.) Fear of death
2.) Want of money

>"Don't bug the Dems, it's stupid and paranoid."

He didn't know about that before it happened.

not cool man, not cool