Why haven't you invested in RLT yet?

Why haven't you invested in RLT yet?

>working product and active users of service
>get dividends for holding
>bittrex confirmed: smartplay.tech/news/the-access-to-the-game-website-has-been-restricred-to-us-residents
>volume is increasing

ANN: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1826686.0
Grab it on Livecoin before Bittrex: livecoin.net/en/trade/index?currencyPair=RLT/BTC

Yeah, I do want the price increase as I'm holding but nothing I've said is a lie and it is a decent investment.

Up to you.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1826686.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seems promising. Will throw 0.3btc at it

I actually bought OP

Volume has been increasingly heading up. I popped a bit in.

Will moon by atleast 3x next week

wow this is going to be huge

Im in, I see the potential for moon

holding just over 1000 RLT, i can't believe i was able to finally get into something early, this shit could very very easily skyrocket

pretty hyped about this coin, no one is talking about it though and Veeky Forums will get pissed off for missing it as usual, its still dirt cheap

agreed, with marketing and bittrex it is easily a 4x coin

for Veeky Forums bros browsing:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1826686.0

The hype starts June 5th, Prices are still hovering just over ICO price, don't miss another gold rush

Not to mention the Bittrex. God damn, finally i got in early

holding 100 of those. Hope it moon when it goes on bittrex

how long does livecoin take to confirm ETH deposit? taking forever

EDG master race

fuck the RLT plebs

can't even track on blockfolio

Usually no more than 20mins.

Let's begin, retard:
>EDG has no working product that brings in cash, RLT Ddoes.
>EDG will be edgeless meaning that they will have less money for marketing and promotions and it's all the gamblers care about, house edge also helps staying solvent. RLT has 2.47% edge. RLT runs on smart contracts so it is fully transparent.
>Holding EDG lets you be in a lottery for a share of profits, so in other words holding EDG might not do you any good, also you can't gamble with EDG. RLT pays all token holders dividends on daily basis, so you have a steady cash flow, RLT also lets you gamble with ETH and RLT, meaning that demand and volume for RLT will be increased by gamblers.

Also RLT is releasing their full roulette version in two days. EDG might or might not release it in 6 months

Blockfolio confirmed that they're adding livecoin very soon

i've already bought in, just annoying

yeah, it's because livecoin is relatively new. But someone in MNE thread has reached out to blockfolio devs and they confirmed that livecoin is being integrated to Blockfolio.

Also seems that RLT started to moon

probably going to throw enough in for the safe 1K before this moons too hard

Already holding

Can confirm op is correct

Where do you setup 2FA on this website? I honestly can't find it.

Sorry, I missed the "Security" tab. 0.2% is actually nice, I'll throw a couple of btc to invest on some other shitcoins there.

bought the dip, now hold over 6k RLT

I'm in
To the moon