China Lifts Withdrawal Freeze. No Crash

CHINA LIFTING WITHDRAWAL RESTRICTIONS IN JUNE WILL CAUSE A HUGE CRASH THEORY BTFO

Anyone remember faggots like this:
Well, now that the Chinese exchanges are allowing withdrawals, are they all trying to sell and flee from Bitcoin? FUCK NO They're lining up to buy MORE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-recovers-to-2400-as-chinese-exchanges-resume-withdrawals

reuters.com/article/us-china-bitcoin-idUSKBN18S42X

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-01/china-s-largest-bitcoin-exchanges-to-again-allow-withdrawals

Post screencaps of people "warning" that this would crash the price.

Other urls found in this thread:

pymnts.com/news/payment-methods/2017/chinese-cryptocurrency-bitcoin-exchanges-open-again-for-withdrawals/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the wolf of poloniex
>that profile pic
>that arrogance

I went through this thoroughly on multiple occasions here, i hope to fucking god some anons actually took me seriously, regret not providing it in a copypasta format

Freezing withdrawals crashed the price. Now they're assured that they could safely buy and withdraw more bitcoin it's price shouldn't change.
I guess people thought that all of them would run to withdraw their shit in fear of it getting frozen again.

Why would this crash the price? The chinese want to get the money out of China, not back into China...

Anything they wanted to do, they can already do.

Why the fuck would Chinks want to turn their BTC into CNY? If anything the recent price rally is a reassurance to hold.

The CNY is notoriously blown up by the government. It's unstable. And every Chink with any kind of money tries to dump his CNY and acquire some value holding assets.

If you want to see if the Chinks are going to leave BTC then watch the Chinese jade market. As soon as Chinks start dumping their jade they will probably dump BTC, too.

Until then: Every Chink who can get his hands on BTC in exchange for CNY is a happy chink.

Litecoin is down 9.04% in the past hour.

didnt it go down when they put the ban up? makes sense it would go up when they lift it. tide goes in tide goes out.

so when its going to crash faggots?

SELL SELL SELL

always do the opposite of what the jews say.

Holy shit did I dodge a bullet there. Thank user, got out in the nick of time.

are they here? What about digibyte? considering its not a trap at 6-10th june, will it resist? And Sia?

Do they resist? Does crash comming before that time? or after? everywy it's bad, if it's going to happend befeore, the potential mooning of dgb and sia will be canceled and we SHOUL SELL NOW, if it goes before whe still don't know the time of the crash and how long we should hold

FUCK THIS IS STRESSFULL

DOES GOVERMENT REALLLY SAY SHIT WHEN THEY GOING TO DO THIS?!

I suck at this. I bought 10 at $29 thinking it would go up, haha. oh well.
and 4 of them don't come until next week (bank transfer)

I don't know what to sell/trade for, coinbase only has 3 options. Any good altcoins that will gain a lot next week?

I'm starting to hate crypto and how unpredictable it is.

>chinks capital-flight pumping crypto
>thinks they'll want to withdrawal
nocoiners face when it only goes UP

i meant buttcoin is not going to crash you dumb truck. jesus. the chinks didn't put all their ching chong funny money into buttcoins just to pull it back out.

Uhhhhh its all the previous frozen assets? The goverment locked down a good portion of chink assets so its basically in limbo land, i am pretty sure they stopped freezing new accounts and that would explain the new exhanges. But still theres a good portion of frozen accounts that no one knows what would happen to

Buying gold and silver with it. Nothing to see here, just keep walking.

I was joking. Any tiny dip or change in ltc at the moment is lately largely irrelevant when you take some perspective.

Relax

its yoke my friend
also he has decent calls

THEY ARLEADY DIT IT DUMB FAGGOTS

pymnts.com/news/payment-methods/2017/chinese-cryptocurrency-bitcoin-exchanges-open-again-for-withdrawals/

And "Wolf" has already stated that he's buying back into BTC today.

so you were rigt