Why dont asians cry opression?

Why dont asians cry opression and demand social justice?
Why is there no AsianLivesMatter?
And why hasnt there been a party similar to
Black Panthers but for asians?
Are Asian-Americans as ''privligied'' as whites?

>I mean asians with mongoloid eyes so no arabs or indians or persians

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_American_Political_Alliance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965#Long-term_impact
reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/
heatst.com/tech/inside-the-small-internet-enclave-of-asian-supremacy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this isn't Veeky Forums related
would be the better board for this question

Cultural difference when the first generations came to the US.

There's also the fact that they weren't fucking property for a few hundred years.

Look /pol/ we get it. SocJus is retarded, but it's up to liberals to fix their shit and y'all ain't helping.

It is his related. I wanna know why Asian-Americans through history hasnt demanded social justice

>It is his related.
No it's not. You're clearly asking about modern events, and it's obvious from your post.

Asians americans has been in USA since 18th and 19th century how is it not history?

The same reason why theres no big Iranian, East Indian, Turkish, Nigerian, or Ghanan Oppression groups

The majority are recent migrants to the area and haven't suffered under persecution from the government directly.

Most Nigerians I know in university don't really care about social issues all too much. They do engineering shit.

And also there is one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_American_Political_Alliance

Your OP post is clearly not asking about history. Do I need to point it out for you?

>The majority are recent migrants to the area and haven't suffered under persecution from the government directly.
>what are the Japanese internment camps

/pol/ plz go, SJW memes are not humanities

A incredibly small portion compared to what is here today

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965#Long-term_impact

After this was signed Asians started to mass immigrate to the US. Most Asians today come from recent immigration.

Also the Japanese received repartitions for that

So why would they complain?

* reparations

My bad

But they have? Japanese-Americans actually got reparations. That's far more than can be said for African-Americans or Native Americans.

>Why dont asians cry opression?
Because they can actually make it in the world and are smart enough to not fault all their fallings upon others.

It is history wtf

Actually, there was one i read about on rationalwiki(shut up, they are good at documenting fringe qu), and im trying to find it.
Basically, "da white devils", "asians are awesome", and of course, a bit of being pissed at white guys getting yellow fever.
Really small and fringe, though.

*fringe groups and stuff

reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/

couldn't find it.
But there are these guys, which may be the ones i remember.
Basically, /asianpol/, with the same memes and cringeworthy crap.
heatst.com/tech/inside-the-small-internet-enclave-of-asian-supremacy/
And then of course, you have "homegrown" asian groups, powerful uber-nationalist groups in their countries, "japan for the japanese" fags that want to kick everyone else out, and other disturbing folk.

>you have "homegrown" asian groups, powerful uber-nationalist groups in their countries, "japan for the japanese" fags that want to kick everyone else out, and other disturbing folk.
why do you leftists defend black supremacy though?

Well just speaking for myself here, we move on from it most the time. Yeah Japanese internment was fucked up, but that shit happens 70+ years ago, it pretty much doesn't matter now, most people from then are dead. Time to move on with our lives, we stopped caring long ago, because we have jobs and families to maintain. All nigs want to do is bring up the past and bitch that it's everyone's fault but theirs. Really it just comes down to different cultural mentality.

asians especially asian girls are turning into rabid haters of whitey lately thanks to sjws

nobody is safe any more

the 1970s were probably the apogee of interracial relations

but they do, haven't you seen r/asianmasculinity spamming /int/ and /tv/ all day ?

it reads like an antiracist studies american university course, but it's written by /pol/-like edgy racists
in fact many are literally the children of all those /pol/ posters who got half asian kids, so i guess like father like son right

seen from the outside i think it's fascinating, fucking americans i swear kek

They're just better than blacks or Whites (who cry racism all the time, just look at /pol/ and their bitching about how white males are being discriminated against.)

They do bitch about how they are discriminated though, like, all the time

>There's also the fact that they weren't fucking property for a few hundred years.

Nah, it's just that yellow people are objectively more civilized than brown and black ones

Arabs werent property either, yet those in Europe are as annoying as blacks in the US