So what's the deal with this one right now?

So what's the deal with this one right now?

it just supermooned. it's going to relax for a little.

fucking faggot farmer joe memed me saying it'd be $300 by the weekend

didnt trade for btc and missed all the altcoin moons

can someone please fucking post the vitalik 300 picture

it's friday fucking night you poop dick faggot. you need to settle down.

Farmer Joe, who I now call Farmer Jew because he won't even buy a real domain name like .com but rather uses this free .tk bullshit, has fucked me over royally. I buy his bullshit every single time, despite his clear egotistical behavior and disingenuous laughter. Seriously, you should hear how he laughs. It's fucking pathetic. I can't believe I bought his bullshit for so long.

So you are salty because you didn't do you own damn homework and things went south. Stop trying to pass of your failings on to someone else, man up and get back into the game.

nobody cares about your retarded ass you stupid chink

eth will never drop, theres just way too much support going on right now because of the normies, same for BTC, it stalls near ath or rises when good news come out. Play it safe or play it risky, your call.

This guy predicts $270 breakout. Quitting his job to trade crypto FT.

on twitch -- -> bitcoin_schmitcoin

Eth is dead. Get real coins instead.

Bruh he's like 18. Why the fuck would you listen to him.

Retrace to 0.78. Pumped off stupid speculative hype with zero support anywhere along the way.

China was always a non-factor in ETH. Both exchanges volume is piss small and were never going to directly impact the price. All the movement was FOMO driven by mostly Korea and Polo. Tried to explain this at the time but everyone was too busy being retarded as fuck.

Re-entry price will be found at $170

This is the dumbest shit I have read since, "Minereum will take you to the Moon".

audibly kekd

What was up with the 1337 haxx on ETH. Was that all bullshit?

Go ahead an explain the fundamentals that support ETH increasing in value 40% in less than 24hrs AND hold that price increase. I see none, only pure speculative hype driven by misinformation.

I'll wait.

Which, the dude who tried to repeat a spam attack and got bounced?

I don't even know anymore. People kept posting different problems with ETH and I figured if it amounted to anything I'd read it in the news article.

coinbase, normies and pic related

C O P E
O
P
E

You've got the right idea user. 0.07x is a good floor.

ETH FOMO is intense because it's being marketed as "the next bitcoin". People looking at the charts see the same.

It's still being pulled up by BTC's bubbling ($2500 now), but it's been on the decline from 0.1 -> 0.09 ETH:BTC over the past few days as money moves back to BTC. I don't expect it'll fully retrace until all of the hyped-up ICOs (all eyes on Bancor) are done with though.

That's pretty much I figured it would play out. I was holding like 90% ETH up until the bat sale clusterfuck. Moved it all back into BTC after. ETH always has a significant retreat after a hype run and I knew that Chinese exchange shit didn't have legs.

That and consensus is what triggered the pump from 0.048 to 0.078. Don't post old fucking news from over 2 weeks ago thinking it justified this recent pump.

What news and announcements justified a 40% increase in 24hrs a few days ago? It was pure speculative hype and FOMO that failed to find support. It will retrace back to 0.078-0.08 until some fresh, real announcement is made.
Huobi and OKcoin was nothing. Listing on exchanges that only do 14mil in 24hr volume is nothing. Now the heat is out and people have realised this, it's back to it's last sold support line before the pump.