>Save up enough to buy a failing pizza chain at discount
>7 years of hustling and have 3 stores in the city
>Self sustaining without me
>Go back to accounting
>Make a combine $230,000 pre-tax per year
>Pay back dad
>Buy Porsche
>Still not happy

You fuckers said money was everything. I believed you. All these fucking years and now what? Women just use me for my money. Nobody understands. I went from broke to rich. Everyone thinks it's all luck but I hustled and nobody cares. What are you going to do about this you useless fucking cunts? You ruined my life. I feel no different than from when I was a neet weaboo fuck like you all. Bloody shitfucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/s/schopenhauer/arthur/wisdom/introduction.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did you buy a wave runner yet?

>reposting

Fuck off

You forgot to become a Christian, faggot. Your fault.

Veeky Forums didnt exist 3 years ago let alone 7 but nice larping

You did well.
Congratulation, son.

Only shit people think it was luck.

daniel pls

I started college and had doubts about my future. I used to come here back then and ask and you all said making money is number one key. Fuck you!

Well since you have the resources, what WILL make you happy, user?

Money is NOT everything. It cannot buy you happiness, but it should be able to buy you freedom and choices. What are your hobbies? Passions? Want to travel, learn a skill, write? You can do it with money.

Figure out what you want. Hint: material things usually aren't it.

lol you're retarded

If you focus entirely on money without realizing that money is simply a means to an end then you are a fool

look into gross domestic happiness in bhutan, look into finding yourself

s c r u b

So then can I have your money?

Well I don't know what to tell you making money is number one key.
Maybe your aren't human so it don't work for you, go home to your home planet maybe you find "happiness" there subhuman lol

Why did you go back to accounting? Maybe that's the problem. Stop doing accounting.

pic of porsche

Who said this? Other businessmen?

You're not aware of all the saying, "Money doesn't buy happiness"

You're not aware of all the ancient Greek philosophers who said this thousands of years ago as well? You're not aware

Sorry OP you've been fooled by consumer capitalism, by the machine that our society is. You've turned yourself into a cog

This isn't just hippy nonsense, it's literally the truth.

The good part is one you realize this you can exit the machine at any time. Earn some money and retire early and start living life the right way. Want to know how?

I'll get called a cuck for saying this but it's the truth:

-Donate to worthwhile causes to help people. Starving children in Africa, it's not a meme there are literally children starving and you can donate and help them

-Political activism - get this moron climate change denier out of office, help campaign against him

-Learning - learn things, read books, literature

-Experiences - travel around the world and help people everywhere you go. Talk to random old grandpas in tea shops

That being said, I'm in your same position but I'm also a turbo autist so maybe ignore me. But I'm right and you know it.

you're alright, user.

Assuming you aren't leaping it must be a 5 year old Boxster top kek

not daniel but look. buy a fucking pinball machine tell me how sad you are

you get called a cuck because theres people with enough money to;
- feed all the starving kids not in africa but the entire world (oprah gave a car to everybody in her audience the same price wouldve bought a few planes full of fucking rice)
-what type of climate change is he denying? either way the planet will do fine. with or without us. just look at mercury.

>blow your money on an overpriced vehicle
>expect permanent happiness

Why not travel and experience life with that money? No one cares what your vehicle looks like while you drive to taco bell.

Hello David Brock

Veeky Forums didn't exist 7 years ago faggot. nice try homo

>Take home 150,000
>Live in dad's basement

Try again, nigger. Porsche 911. Basic package but still.

nice post sir

>-Learning - learn things, read books, literature

This is why you never hear actual rich people complain. They soak themselves into books, their bodies and helping those around them. People who are rich and cry "money doesn't buy happiness" are selfish cunts. Poor people who repeat such are wanna be greedy faggots.

Now stop being a greedy Jew OP and start being a giving greedy Jew. Not talking about giving drug addicts money, but I'm talking about giving actual people assistance.

Please for the love of god lobby the government towards good. That shit is out of hand and needs some lobbying for the better of man-kind - ffs.

>You fuckers said money was everything. I believed you.

Problem is you don't have enough money. $230,000 is not enough.

You need more money to be happy.

Porsche is shit, you need a lambo and crypto coins.

If you are not happy, remember, you need MORE money. Go work HARDER.

>If you are not happy, remember, you need MORE money. Go work HARDER.
topkek

Enjoy life user. With money you can buy what's the most important resource in the world: time.

Go travel, rock climbing, buy and use an expensive bike, try nice restaurant, go the the opera, do whateve the fuck you want.

You are free, almost. Keep growing that money untill is almost passive and you can enjoy life 100% without worrying.

Agreed with helping other people but focus on helping your community and country. Sending money to Africa is a lost cause and you don't have to be a /pol/tard to know that.
In the immortal words of one Snoop Doggy Dogg:
"It ain't fun if the homies can't have none."

>In the immortal words of one Snoop Doggy Dogg:
>"It ain't fun if the homies can't have none."
This

user know what the funnest shit ever is? Take your bros out for a drink and let them have the good shit. Yeah they're using you for free drinks, who cares? It's a laugh

First thing on my list then is how the fuck do I get some bros...

But before that how the fuck do I leave the house without panicking

Haha jk.

I grew up eating out of dumpsters. Stop being a sad cunt. I'd kill to be in your shoes.

>Political activism - get this moron climate change denier out of office, help campaign against him

>Donate to worthwhile causes to help people. Starving children in Africa

Motherfucking kill yourself you shithead marxist.

>Motherfucking kill yourself you shithead marxist.
You have a really warped view of reality. Not everyone who cares about other people is a marxist. I am surely not.

This wasn't a bad post until you started to go full POSW

You should be proud of yourself.

Just imagine how much more unhappy you'd be if you didn't have money.

>still laboring your life away
>WHY AM I NOT HAPPY??????

loving one's laughter

>Starving children in Africa
MY FAVORITE MEME

>I'm a turbo autist
This explains the rest of your post.

There's this false notion that humans are meant to he happy. If that were the case we'd have never left the caves or colonized the earth.

Happiness is just the momentary joy you feel when you accomplish a goal. Happiness is not a long term state of being.

I highly recommend you read this Schopenhauer essay. It has everything you need to know to lead a good life.

ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/s/schopenhauer/arthur/wisdom/introduction.html

this post is a beacon of light shining in the biz sewer

>send money to africa
Which puts african farmers out of business and contributes to the problem
>hurr plumfv
Go back to tumblr

>ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/s/schopenhauer/arthur/wisdom/introduction.html

Thnx!

Should've gotten a woman while studying.

Give me your money if you hate it so much.

Try volunteering at your local homeless shelter or food bank. Actually helping and giving money to these types of charities really does fill the emptiness in your heart.

Do you faggots even realise that helping all those poor children on Africa is just going to lead to even MORE starving children in Africa? Africa is hugely overpopulated right now and women there are STILL churning out 5-7 children each. Do you think the African population can just keep growing exponentially? Idiots. But, hey, let's just keep giving and giving in order to stroke our own egos and "feel good"

> 200k a year

I thought you said you're rich user? No wonder you're unhappy with your poorfag self

Find a purpose OP

Help your community

>this OP
Money in itself won't make you happy, but you need at least some of it to be happy, and the more you have the more potential your life has. It's kind of like a prerequisite of happiness, but it won't give it to you in itself.

everything above the money you need to retire is meaningless.

Exactly. OP is actually poor, 200k$ is nothing. Kill yourself OP, you are a loser!

It is all luck

one bear market and your shitty pizza chain will evaporate

but that doesn't matter, money is everything, nothing has changed
you just don't understand what happiness is
that's ok, most people don't