RE: Bancor pre-ICO order

Going to buy the pre-ICO before the whales snatch it all, sempai?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinsuisse.ch/bancor/
youtube.com/watch?v=ySeir-M2nj0&t=627s
bancor.network/contact
app.bancor.network/discover
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can you explain how ?

0x9167e5ff22b4b9de23a1f16f0f5f4dff12d425cd

Didn't they say they would make sure it's not a repeat of BAT?

I tried but was turned down by bitcoinsuisse...apparently Americunts not allowed because of IRS and what not.

Fault of your totalitarian burger government that forces reporting from foreign banking institutions desu, sempai.

Americucks aren't welcome. Fuck off and read any ICO terms

This pre-ico claims 4500000 usd already. I wonder what real ICO will be.

I don't know enough about the Bancor ICO to buy early

What price will Bancor tokens be sold for? Will there be a hard cap? &c.

Good. America is the enemy of the world since the orange slug killed science with climate denial.

Make the rest of the world rich so Merkel and Macron can hack your next election for the Democrats. America deserves everything until you have a serious President again.

HOW

>ywn be Swiss

Where to buy pre-ico?

this

can you explain what happens to my ETH when i give it to them?

I would if I didn't live in America.

>Static onboarding fee – 100 CHF.
>Handling fee – max 1.5%, dependent on participation amount
>Scan/Photo of ID*
>Selfie holding ID*
>Proof of residence (utility bill, phone bill e.g. sent by post)*
>Filled Form A (signed by hand)*

Fuck that noise. I'll try my luck against the whales.

nowhere

Thank you very much for your registration for participating in the Bancor Crowd Contribution, through Bitcoin Suisse AG.
Your documents have been reviewed and approved. You are now a registered client at Bitcoin Suisse AG.

Throwing 5k CHF at this.

Americucks that don't want to be left out can send ETH to this adress:

0x64b686823a89e1ba816305b869f49e9a303355f4

bitcoinsuisse.ch/bancor/

Nice scam, faggot.

Can't handle the bantz on /pol/ so you sperg off here?

Sent my btc this morning , gonna use bitcoin Suisse for popular ico's going forward . Stratis is up 1000's of percent since ico price.. I think allows me to hop on a spaceship I will happily pay the fees

Buying Lambo sempai?

Buying a Slavic wife with gains myself

how long did it take for them to reply?
Just sent my docs through

Gentleman, when filling the 'form A', what is the 'AML contact number'?

thanks for assisting a brainlet.

is this place trustworthy? they require a lot of personal info, not to mention money obviously

you leave that blank

it says down the bottom of the page things marked with " * " is for office work

thank you!

>tfw too dumb too read

Nice anonymity

You mean like literally any exchange in existence

Just been approved. I said I'd put in £500 but now want to put in £1100. Does anyone know if that's OK?

Took me under 48hrs. I paid in crypto

That's only if you're dumping more than $50K, so fuck off.

Everything else is extremely standard shit for any exchange.

You're probably an American who's pissed off their "free" country doesn't allow them to participate in ICOs.

Question for application, do you have to fill the form 1A? what does the 'purpose of business relationship' mean? appreciated

>Filled Form 1A (signed by hand) for amounts > 50000 CHF

I'm amazed at how some of you guys just don't read.

>'purpose of business relationship'
getting to the moon senpai

why do you think this petty scheme will work? for what purpose?

5 or 10 eth lads?? I only have 35 reeeee

do you need to print, sign and scan formA or can you just edit the PDF? Does anyone know?

whats the worst case if I use fake info?

This. Lol at giving your selfie ID to random people so it ends up on the darknet.

I use a fake name and an VPN in poloniex so lol at u.

Seems like a lot to pay to get in early. Let's say I drop in USD$10,000, which is what I'm planning to do when the ICO starts. I'm paying 100 CHF = ~$103, plus 1.5% = $150, so that's $253 to get in early, or 2.53%.

I think I'll take my chances on the ICO instead.

Smart man here.

I agree with you but if you don't get in to the ICO like in BAT then you will be paying 4-7x of ICO price desu.

Yeah I'd also feel jewed with any amount < $ 10000. Since I can only afford ~5000, I'll try my luck with the ICO. But trying to get in is definitely a gamble. Good luck to us all; I'll see you guys on an island in 2-3 years.

>Download Form 1A.
Framework Agreement (all pages initialized by hand)*

what the fuck did they mean by this? i thought you dont need this bullshit paper work if your sub 50 000 chf.

Yeah that form1a messed me up until I realised I didn't have to do it since I was investing less than 50k

ffs im less than 50k but i cant submit the form. it tells me 'please fill this field'. i've done all the mandatory fields

when does the non rich people sale start?

You guys, do you actually understand how Bancor operates?

i dont know how any coin works but ive made 50k

With ICO's you don't need to understand shit. You just make a snap decision on whether you can imagine it generating revenue.

I'm not touching this crypto with a 50 foot pole.

Yeah, so do fools gambling. Investing without understand tech is mindless idiotic gambling

Tossed 50 eth into this pre-ico bitch, felt like throwing money into a dumpster fire. Wish me well anons

Pre-ICO purchase that's not official from the Bancor Protocol site? I'm new to cryptos, but this smells fishy.

holy shit i just took a while to understand the whole concept of it. but its revolutionary.

youtube.com/watch?v=ySeir-M2nj0&t=627s

too bad im only ready to invest 1000$ and the 100$ fee is too damn much

plus the founder is a jew for all the meme guys who still have doubts

I would urge you guys to make sure you understand what you're buying before you do it

make me

Can you explain Bancor to me?

Read the AMA. Dev mentions bitcoin suisse.

It's a big fee but I went in for 6 eth. Fuck it, made more than that from Veeky Forums pumps.

It's specifically mentioned all over their documentation. Sure you know what you're looking at?

Euro poor here, 1.5 ETH, is it even worth trying to get in on this? They've mentioned avoiding problems BAT had

>100 CHF onboarding fee

no thanks.

IT'S SENPAI, NOT MPAY. OK??? WTF PEOPLE! THE FISHPEOPLE ARE LAUGHING AT YOU!

Why buy pre-ICO when there is going to be an ICO? What's the benefit?

Pre ICO is guaranteed, hence the bitcoin suisse hefty charge.

can't help you guys with this one havn't looked at it yet, the auto 5x ico thing will end sooner or later though, some project will get overoptimistic in their initial goal and wipe out on the exchange, confidence will be smashed and punters be more conservative going forward. if you have an actual reason for giving money to these people you'll be fine.

Presumably the actual ICO will be open to America, though, right? They did give the AMA here after all.

Yeah wtf kind of company has an ICO that isnt mentioned on their website, and only available through some shady swiss company?

Sounds like bullshit. Or someone point me to where I can actually participate in this directly through Bancor.

It's unique utterly, a decentralised smart token which you can automatically create other currency tokens from without the need for an exchange or transaction fees, based on their current market value. If it works as intended it will hit the moons of jupiter.

I contacted Bancor via their email asking if the ICO will be available for Americucks. Considering their AMA was here, i would think so. If any other Americucks want to email them and post their response on here if they here one, it would be of great service to all Amerikkkan Veeky Forumsinessmen.

bancor.network/contact

this here is some salty 14yo keyboard activist clickbait politics if I ever seen it

Read the whitepaper, it's 1ETH-1BANCOR

ABSOLUTELY (((WORTH IT)))

ICO scams again, wew

> it's 1ETH-1BANCOR
wrong, that's just an example to explain how the system works, they use those numbers to help people like you understand, but I guess it didn't work

You can only participate through Bitcoin Suisse, with lots of ID/Verification/Bills and Signatures, they also charge $100 for using BTC suisse.

Then they charge you $250+ per bancor or whatever the market price is for ethereum, please be careful, some of these ICOs are absolutely haram

Contact them on twitter and ask you brainlet, it's a 1-1 conversion rate

Proof? Think this through logically, if they asked 1eth for 1 token who would invest?

No ICO will ever be available to americucks under current legislation.

It's a 1-1 conversation with 300k ETH market cap (in the example). Nominal value of a currency is irrelevant.

>not scamposting

are there any news about the ico?
how avoid a BAT-like distribution and if we can buy with btc?

Just go through the ICO list, like 90% of them are trying to charge $20-300 per unit for absolute trash and just grab all they can

ICO scams lel

yeah $5000 for 25 bancor tokens, g-great deal

You shouldn't be investing if you're that dense. It's an example in which 1 eth is assumed to be 1 bancor for the sake of simplicity.

It's a hypothetical scenario to demonstrate the technology, not a statement of the coin's value which will fluctuate.

>trying this much to fud and failing this badly

if you register to their platform, which they are already using for bounties, you'll notice that once a day they randomly select a "lucky profile" that receives some Bancor for doing nothing other than existing. That lucky profile receives 5 bancor tokens. So according to you they are giving out 1k usd a day.
You are literally retarded and should consider killing yourself.

Is Bancor the ultimate pleb filters against shills and illiterate people?

Where can i register?

> 5 BNCSHK
short for "Bancor Shekels"
you can't make this up

app.bancor.network/discover