Ark Questions & Purchasing Guide

This is not a shill thread, this thread is here to help those new to cryptocurrency, and interested in Ark.

There’s been a lot of questions about how delegates work (staking), and how to buy Ark; those questions are addressed in the purchasing guide and can be further elaborated upon here.

Step-by-step guide: pastebin.com/SaJTs2jK

Other Reading Material:
Roadmap: ark.io/roadmap
Whitepaper: ark.io/whitepaper

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/SaJTs2jK
arkecosystem.slack.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking thank you

>this is not a shill thread
fucking 4D shilling right here lads

got me 282 of these bad boys, did I do good for a poorfag?

thank mr cryptohelper

I'm only in 500 so far, but this looks like a great project. They're wallet and other platform utilities are fantastic. Currently hoping for another good entrance.

I am mr cryptohelper

their*

This shill campaign is quite elaborate I will invest another 50k

10D shilling, 10X gains

I purchased round 1.2 BTC worth.

When I cast a vote for staking it give me an error "invalid transaction timestamp"
help

Set your Computers time and date to update using the internet. Reboot your wallet, try again.

Almost bought it yesterday at ~12k then the cunt jumped on me, now i'm not sure whether to wait or what.

>pastebin.com/SaJTs2jK
How much Ark do you need for staking?

it might dip a bit here, lots of resistance/high sell walls before 20k sats. But lots of growth still to come, it's not even on polo yet.

Did someone just tell me not to FOMO on Veeky Forums?
Lol, yea hoping it retraces. I do like the project.

>threw 2705 euros at it yesterday
>I now have 3835 euros

My biggest gains with UBQ (+135%).

If you missed DGB or Stratis, ARK is definitly the way to go.

Should i run an ark faucet?

Just put a few hundred euros into it.

I'm so sad I can't afford more to trade cryptos.. I'll never be rich.

How much ark do you need to do that?

so how long should you hold this? when is a good time to sell it if I buy it now?

+100%?
+400%?
+900%?
+9900%?
+99900%?
forever?

Just put in 100 bucks

Maybe wait for a better entrance around the 18,000 mark (doubt it'll dip much lower, there's a lot of interest brewing by the looks of things). But fuck if I know, how would anyone of these faggots possibly answer that question? Jesus, fuck you..

Nice, u got the wallet?

I bought my first coins from coin bank yesterday but it won't be here till next week! How the fuck can I get into arkcoin now? Bitrex won't let me use cash

Buy btc with a coinbase acnt?

Use OP's guide? The slowest part is the 5-8 minutes to takes to get your Coinbase id verified.

I did. I bought an ETH coin at coinbase via bank account and it says it will be in my wallet next Thursday

I love you ARK guy. Can you explain how ARK and STRAT differ?

sell 10% at +1000% to make back your initial investment and let the rest ride for a year

Hello what is ARK?
laymans terms please xx

I think ARK will retest previous high over $1.00 ARK is new and as a excellent dedicated dev team

wanted to get ark ripple dgb a few days ago but stupid coin traders did not approve my card so i needed a few days to fix that now all of them are mooning FML

watching this to see when it plummets

Just bought 20k ARKcoins.

>smart-bridging allows communication between blockchains

>8 second blocks

>peer-to-peer File system (IPFS) for transferring files across blockchain

>lead developer programmed satellites for the european union

thank you!

>watching this to see when it plummets
I think you are confusing ARK with pajeet coins RDD, MOON and XBY. ARK actually has substane to its name. The OP makes this thread often because I think he like the tech better than most other crypto.

Thanks a bunch for posing this OP. I got 5k Ark but I couldn't for the life of me find how to stake, even in the whitepaper.
You're the real MVP

coinbase is fucking shit
I've tried like 20x but it won't take my ID
guess I'm stuck waiting until wednesday ;_;

Where are you situated, and what id are you providing. They say photo ID, but in most cases student cards don't pass their criteria. You should use drivers license.

>You do not need to have your wallet open or computer on receive rewards.
Can someone validate this?

Babby here. What exactly is staking? Is it basically just an interest rate added to your wallet?

I feel like a douche for buying into the qtum ico.

Seems like ark does the same fucking thing. Anyway bought 3k last night and glad I did.

photos taken with 16 mega-pixel camera
CA driver's license
I'm still using the one I've had since I was 16, so it's in "portrait mode" -- thinking that might be the problem

More or less. With ark you vote to support a delegate, who forges coins, and pays out a percentage to people who vote for him. I believe it's based on how many coins you own

nvm problem solved

I just tried my student id and somehow it took that first try

god bless, user. I didn't know I could use a student id

OP could u start a twitter and advertise? ill donate some btc if u do a good job

Woke up to see we're at 500+ volume. It's starting.

well theres probably already one but oh well just put ur address here

How do I backup my ARK wallet? It doesn't have a wallet.dat.

The delegate has no delegates on it? The page loads but it says 0 delegates. Is this just happening to me?

nvm it just took time to load. ill go hide in a corner now.

You save the keyphrase from which you can recover your wallet

So all I need is the keyphrase? Every other wallet needs the keyphrase & the wallet.dat

how much reward money are we talking about?

That's how I understood it. You can also create a secondary keyphrase for added security.
If you're in doubt ask in their chat, they know better than me: arkecosystem.slack.com

Thanks user, I plan on holding for years so I want security.

Yeah me too. Don't forget to vote to get daily extra shekels!

Who did you vote for? I want to support someone official as I see lots of delegates buys votes and don't think this is good for the long term.

Which coins are already bridging with ARK?

I'm pretty sure this can grow 10x at least.

itll go 10x when it hits polo easy . volume has gone up from

just voted for some guy what do how much do you get a day ?

Here's my address friend: AZqjw1oNLYkcVwrNZaqWoL3o9T7pshcLSe

brainlet here, how do I get this running on Linux?
Downloaded the tar.xz file, extracted it, cd'd into the folder, typed ./arkclient and nothing is happening.

STRAT AND ARK ARE DIPPING, PLEASE STOP

Bought 250 arks at the drop lads

New to bittrex on used to polo. Why won't it allow me to spend less than all of my BTC if I wanna buy ARK?

i had to go work for a bit and I wanted to secure some asap before I left and I was running late, so I secured 190.

Who else here went all in? I have a good feeling with this coin.

Ok I just got in... this'll either head for a huge dip or rocket up..

Just bought shitton of Ark guys.

Bridging technology, imagine that. Connecting Bitcoin with Digi. Connecting Ethereum with Litecoin...connecting them all together into one united chain.

ONE CRYPTO TO RULE THEM ALL

You have a great mind, it all comes together. We will rule crypto very soon.

Is it too late to buy in? What's a good price to buy at? Haven't looked into ARK at all

currenty at 47cents a piece

it's only $40m cap, great time to buy, can still expect 10x in under a year