THE UNSTOPPABLE DGB

We did it Digibros. Now the world knows DGB is the coin we always knew it was. Smart tech, useful currency, strong leadership and developers. Top 15 coin.

Next stop top 10.

>mfw we did it

this anime grill is starting to trigger me

Put your dick on the screen, touch the picture with it.
Now memorize the sight.
Now grin.

There I fixed you. Or broke you, hard to say.

Ill stop posting if you buy more

I'm so fucking stoked. This was my first crypto investment.

It's giving me delusions of grandeur about investing. I'm sure I'll lose all of my gainz by taking borderline foolhardy risks vvvv soon.

Lel stfu faggot. Take your profit like the sensible people have already done and leave this shitcoin behind

Just hold desu

I'm not even thinking about moving this money until maybe next year

If you want in on DGB buy now for forever be poor

I've seen this kind of post for the past few weeks. LOL WHALE GROUPS ALL MESSAGED ME AND SAID THEY"RE ALL DUMPING. I USED MY PROTRACTOR TO ANALYZE THE MARKET, IT'S DROPPING.
Fuck off fudder.

see you at 50 cents, nigger.

Serious question guys. What do we do when there are articles written about DGB? It's going to sound fucking retarded and I'm afraid that people will dump hard.

He doesn't even wink lol. Just closed both his eyes

Am I late to the party or should I buy?

We are hitting 2k today, I remember when it was being shilled at 150 sats, I thought I was a pro when I sold at 375

Obviously, sell.
Sell the news.

ppl will dump eitherway user. most ppl with shaky hand syndrome will bail out and then complain that they got out too early. most ppl only see the gaming. whats more interesting to me is what they are trying to achieve on the security side, coz that is huge!

retards. it's called investing in a coin you believe in. if you still think DGB is a pump and dump you literally have incurable autism and severe down syndrome.

Embrace the delusions, take the big risks, we're too big to fail, it's only a question of who will get the lambo first.

IT'S GOING DOWN!!

I need to learn patience. I bought at the peak.

FUG

check out sell/buy orders, it'll go up again

You still bought when it literally isnt mooning yet.
Just wait out the following weeks. Better in now than never

Thank you Veeky Forums I bought in at 620sat love you guys

The capital DGB, boi you can't fuck with me

at 620 satoshi?

how much did you throw at it?

Can it break 2000??