Siacoin Thread

Does Siacoin have potential to reach $1 in the next couple of years?
Discuss bizbros

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/siacoin/wiki/mining
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do like I did and sell those fucking bags and buy a coin that is mooning like STRATIS, XBY, or DGB.

Yeah dude, buy coins that have already mooned and therefore are super high risk instead of a new coin with great potential

it's not DGB so no.

this is Veeky Forums. we buy high, sell low.

To op's question. Yeah of course it has potential? But will it? THat's anybody's guess otherwise we'd all be millionaires.

>he thinks any of these coins have already mooned

it needs a marketcap of $28.8 billion to hit $1 per coin

i'm gonna say no

Memecoins like Sia and Strat and Sys are fucking volatile

One minute my bags are floating on helium and the next they are dragging me down towards the centre of the Earth

>mfw I'm too old for this shit

Just bought more Sia and my strategy is just to HODL and put high sell orders. Can't go wrong with that strategy in a volatile market.

1$ would be like 30b marketcap. That is very unlikely, at least for a year. 0.1$ is more than possible though in my opinion.

Sia going to the MOOOOON

>anime girl to support a coin

Definitive sign of shit

P-please n-no bully, user-kun!

Stupid nigger

Stupid nigger x2
Even Microsoft shills with anime

getting close to 500 sat holey shieet

its moon time lads.

WE ARE GOING TO THE MOON !!!!

Doesn't the high price of Sia cause storage to be too expensive?

how do you mine coins with siacoin? very interested

Nope. You will simply need less SIA coins.

By becoming host that holds data on storage.

I grabbed some, to add to my shitcoin/future lambo collection.

why so much growth? it is just bizarre. i guess it's an easy pill to swallow and not too convoluted for people new to ehtereum?

>SIA at 480
>watch a youtube clip
>go back and SIA is at 530

REEEEEEEEEE STOP INCREASING

It's merely returning to it's previous price. Poloniex wallet issues are being fixed. People are getting hyped and coin itself is pretty good. Dev team is cool as well. I'm holding both SIA and DGB.

It's riding its own momentum at this point!!!

It's previous price was 430 satoshi before the dip bro

Where's your sell order at?

DAMMMNNN

Thanks to the user who told me to buy more before the pump last night.

That's on bittrex. Poloniex had 530 sats ATH before.

MOON

Will it break the 666 wall?

I've just checked on coinmarketcap, and it was ~574 actually. Coin will have over 1b marketcap for sure.

LET'S GO BOYS

ofc its going to 1200

>that momentum

Time to topple the 600 wall

>I was shilling this coin at 100 sats
>nobody believed me, everyone called it a shitcoin

How come price in bittrex higher than polo? usually coins follow polo

whales on bittrex

Expect dump

i sold at 492 expecting a dip to rebuy
wanna kms
do you think it will dip below 470 user?

going to 1000!

>tfw bought at $0.001

honestly, I don't think so..

wanted to ride some waves, too... now I'm glad I just held my coins

Poloniex had issues with SIA wallet. Many people switched over to bittrex. It's easier to pump on bittrex too.

who else /dumb-luck/ here? i know fucking nothing about this coin but I've still made $400 off it already kek

welcome to crypto trading

Realistic high before the next dip for sia anybody?

We're in the cloud, boys.

Now we're going to the MOOOOOOOON!

literly this yesterday was my first day and i from the initial 230 330 by now

fucking awesome

i hate that im stuck on polo with this coin. At least on bittrex, it's mooning steadily while polo is still stuck at 530 sats

WHALES

so this is the power of anime girl shilling

SELL SELL SELL

I don't know what a blockchain is and made 0.5 btc into 1.5 btc in two weeks. I think you need to have no emotional relation with any coin or you will go hurr this tech is good this one isn't. Just buy low sell high. It's that easy.

I sold on bittrex at 580sat, now waiting for polo to go up.

Coin won't hit $1 but smart people will be happy with a 200% increase that will come when it hits 2000 sats.
If you're a poorfag, put $50 into the coin.

time to dump

would bang

Why sell? Bittrex doesn't even know it's mooning yet. Wait until people come in from the frontpage. This will go to 700 sat easily.

Dumbass

is there a way for instant fiat conversion?
fucking coinbase takes 2-3 buisness days and i want to increase my funds

I bought at 320 a few days ago. still a nice profit. i will still hold on polo though. just to see how high it will go.

18 million Sia holder here. Got in at 88 satoshi, then rebought in at 290 for 5 million more after the last dip. Sold enough to cover my initial investment so I'm riding the wave on free money at this point.

My projection has the coin at 1$ within the next 12-18 months but I'm going to sell off 10% at 10 cents, 10% at 25 cents, and 10% at 50 cents. Even if it hits 1$ I'll probably still hold onto 5 million of my original coins in case it goes out of control and hits like $5-10.

I could sell now and cash the investment for $250,000 but I know in a year or two I would be punching myself in the dick on a daily basis when it could have been way, way more.

Maybe I'm insane but who cares. Sia til I die.

Man hands are on sale at WalMart. 50% off. Go pick yourself up a pair with the low profit you just made by selling.

We're breaking 600 on bittrex tybg

Is there a specific reason for this rise?

welp not yet

I love the dedication the lead dev shows in responding to so many reddit questions. Kid is passionate and wants people to see why.

>that vol
>those triangles
>that order book
HOLD

>sell all SIA on bittrex
>buy an equivalent on polo

literally free money

>lose money on fees
>lose money on waiting times

This works if you have millions of sia

shit dude... that's amazing i honestly hope this will work out and this coin will moon

wish you everything good man

What waiting times? I already had funds on both exchanges

Sell for 580 on one, buy for 530 on the other, easy 9% gain

>shilled since 2015 on Veeky Forums
>all you had to do was listen

Sad state of affairs on Veeky Forums

there's literally no reason for this to be anything over 450. wtf is going on today?

people taking gains from other coins moving them about? Im not complaining.
I woke up this morning and saw a tip from Node Investor. I havent a fucking clue what im doing but Im up 500 euro today. May cash out at anytime.

I told you fucks to abandon ship. Now you are holding all the bags

I did. Gonna buy the dip with my profits

I have a significant sum of money in all of these coins except XBY. XBY is absolutely useless and just a very long pump and dump.

Well, bought at 480, sold at 570. What the next?

keep on bittrex buy more on polo

See where the dip lands and buy more. And I mean the real dip, it's gonna dip twice, mark my words. Dip, rise a bit then sink more. That's when you refuel your rocket, this coin actually has a good future ahead so it's a pretty safe buy, but what is happening right now is just markets being wild

>all those people who sold yesterday

Then it will work but only once. You can't leverage with the new profit.

name your dip price?
sub 500?

You cant profitably provide storage so how the fuck is this ever going to work lol.

It works by going beyond 700 sat numb nuts. Who cares about the fundamentals?

Yeah... true... what a circus this is.

It's just technical analysis my dude. Now is the perfect time to buy and sell for at least 20% profit by tonight.

In since 150 sat ya boyyy

Feels great, huh?
I remember being one of the few a year ago that shilled it. Now we're Gods.
Feels so good.

Everyday some coin made x2 and some take great profit while you siting and waiting for years. So who knows, who knows

you can download their miner, more info here
reddit.com/r/siacoin/wiki/mining

>You cant profitably provide storage

>be scumbag sysadmin at large company
>control 500 servers
>HDDs are 50% empty
>run SIA
>profit

suicide watch

Could be a massive wedge forming before we go beyond 600. Or, we could be due for a bigger dip. Important to watch it now and see where it goes in the next three hours.

Shit I only got 4 million, but im heavy in eth and have some btc as well. I hope you're right but I dont see a dollar for atleast a few years.