What does Veeky Forums think about waves

Can someone inform me about waves? is it worth buying now and what is so good about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-IZI1Ybc95I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Direct competitor to ETH. Expect this to hit at least $40 in it's lifetime. It probably won't ever beat ETH but it will be a good 2nd choice.

Why would someone go for the waves network instead of Ethereum then?

A distributed exchange integrated into the wallet. That shit is revolutionary. It will effectively replace poloniex, bittrex, etc

Waves is one of the 5 coins you should buy and HOLD!

Now's your chance to buy the dip, a whale just cashed out

What are the other 5 coins?

Waves is not fit to be a top 10 coin if volume is so low that a small whale can crash the price so much. Look at Digibyte on Poloniex to see what real volume is.

Try out their client. It's pretty intuitive for normal people. Accessibility is their goal, and it shows.

>one of 5
>what are the other 5?

Try their chrome wallet app

It's really sleek.

stratis > dgb > waves > siacoin > verge

What dip? From 6 to what it is now?

Bought some of these when they were $1,50. Should I wait to cash out, how likely are these to absolutely plummet in value?

no chance unless there's another huge market correction but we just had one 1 week ago

now everything is mooning can't go wrong

waves is making me lots of profit, constantly rising and it wont stop
might hit 100$ by the end of the summer. Great technology, Im already using the Waves decentralized Exchange

BTC
ETH
WAV
DGB
and your personal beloved coin

These are for HOLDING! not daytrading!

>wanted to buy waves
>send the exchange an hour ago
>changelly still cucking me and it's pending

hope it doesn't moon until ti goes through

Worth it to buy now? I fucking know guys who bought 40000 of these at 0.20.

I would say yes.
Waves will be 10$ this year.
You just have to hold, that is the thing.

You can lend you Waves inside the wallet to miners and get a part of the miner reward btw.

is it over lads?

I want to get in but those walls are scaring me. Should I still go in biz? I trusted you guys with DGB and it paid off.

Someone needed to cash out fast. Dumb idea to cash out with such low volume.

Waves is nice

remember when this shit was shilled all last year?

And the other four? My guys is sys xvg gnt and digi

Waves isn't going much higher unless it gets on Poloniex or some other major exchange. Without the heavy volume of a major exchange it is too easy for a small whale to tank the price.

You have been saying this since it was a fucking dollar.

WAVES is now the only top 20 crypto not on Polo. It's gotten this far without Polo, what happens when they add it?

It would create a big dump sink, but it may absorb the dump as well.

I bought 14K at that price....constantly thinking "REEEE WHEN SHOULD I SELL!?"

Yeah retarded right? I mean if I would try and cash out I would do it slowly. Sell walls of 2K or smth.

this

meme-triangle formed.. breakout soon

Ha, you are talking out of your ass.

You say this in every thread for weeks and it makes you look like a fucking idiot. Look where it is now, it speaks for itself. Cryptocoins aren't all about "polo" you fucking boner.

Can anyone give me a quickrundown on START vs WAVES? They seem to fulfill the same purpose. I have money in both, want to know which to go balls deep in

>5.50

Holy shit, this shit went up abou 300% in this week already.

we will replace polo

Download their wallet and get back to me, its the best/most user friendly interface I've seen for a cryptocurrency. Normal people could easily use it.

Was meant for

Sitting on 60 WAVES

>tfw not 6000

Bought 50 at 2.50, going to buy more 50, lease it and forget and hope that nobody hacks my account.

I've gone balls deep in waves. They will probably both eventually hit 100 dollars.

Waves has a better interface, I believe has support from microsoft and is half the price of strat currently.

On the downside, strat has more hype/volume.

It's a toss up, returns from both will be excellent even at this stage.

Don't worry senpai, I'll let you drive my lambo.

I hope you're leasing it to get even more waves.

Jaxx is the most user friendly wallet

>Download their wallet and get back to me, its the best/most user friendly interface I've seen for a cryptocurrency. Normal people could easily use it.

Exactly, you can even deposit money and buy waves directly from the devs, even if it's a lot more expensive, it's also an option until the newbie learns how to play the game.

And mining also needs an "investment" of 10k of waves, which is a lot of money, but it works like real world where you need to spend some money to get your money back in 1~2 years.

How does this leasing work? I looked at a few leasing websites, looked shady as fuck so I just forgot about it.

You lease it to a rich guy who owns mining nodes (leasing is not transfering, you still hold your waves), he uses it to mine more waves and mining tokens and share a part of their profit with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=-IZI1Ybc95I

You can do it on a dedicated tab from within the official Waves client, it's safe. You can withdraw your coins at any point too.

You have experience with that? Which node you're using? An

not that user but I leased 500 waves last night. I'll report in with returns once they happen (gets calculated every 1000 blocks)

I just leased 54 to wavesgo and 45 to wavesfullnode, the calc on wavesgo tell me that I will get 0.001 in a week and 0.10 mining tokens (and I don't have idea what the fuck it is), but it can vary.

No, Waves is a shitcoin that will never be worth anything. Wings is built on Ethereum, which gives it a network effect, and means you can actually build something useful with it. Nobody is ever going to use Waves because it runs on its own blockchain in its own little world.

Go look at the Waves website right now. There is no technical information on it whatsoever. That's an enormous red flag.

I see...so I have 14K waves, should I just lease them all? Still a bit wary desu.

I think with that amount you can run your own node.

So I just calculated and for 14K waves I receive 0.32 waves every week and MRT whatever that is.

You can buy your own node with 10k of waves and mine yourself, but I'm not sure if it worth it, it's a fucking huge investment of 55k.

Oh no, I'll never do that. I'll rather hold my current amount. Thanks anyways user.

Leasing sounds worthy at least, 0.32 per week is like 1 waves per month, it's like $6 per month as a passive income, probably will be more when it reach 20~30, I'm not sure about mining reward tokens (MRT) and if worth anything though.

Question though: if I lease do I still get coins donated in my portfolio such as WCT or Ripto?

I have no idea, sorry.

No worries, thx anyway.

How the fuck is leasing shady? Your waves stay in your wallet/control and u can instantly unlease them at any time.