Press S to spit on grave

S

KYS FUD

or you could just buy the dip and stop having to hate yourself, whatever works for you

This coin will be at 5k usd by the end of the week

LOL you don't know what this shitcoin even offers, and you want me to buy it on the tip haha

have a (you)

>mfw fud'ers staying cucked

2k sats by next week no question

This coin offers the future. Bill gates is doing a presentation on it with minecraft integration on the 9th. You are a complete fucking moron if you don't throw everything on this now.

>next week
More like tomorrow.

S

why even lie at this point? will only do more harm than good

Don't lie. There is no such thing. There's shilling and then there's lying. Don't be that guy.

I'm not lying do you even own DGB?

Just woke up but I may still be dreaming. Do I really see DGB at 1850? Wew...

Everyone following Veeky Forums for more than 3 days knows that DGB fudding is useless.

Get over it.
You sold after the first little pump, stupid little pajeet that you are.

not looking good

I made my profits, but I'm keeping it real. This is non sense, there are no fundamentals. I am saving my money for Sonm (And Sia right now)

Yeah I sold enjoy my bags fags hahaha can't believe you guys bought my bill gates bullshit.

Dont worry about these pussy drops, by next week we'll be onto greater heights

Oh shit you think so? Bought back in just incase.

moron for lying, moron for selling. this coin will leave you in the dust.

Never sold this coin is the future everyone knows it. I have it speculated at around 10k sats by the end of the month bill gates endorsement secures this.

>wake up
>see I've made $2.3k on an initial $1k
It feels good

FUCK, is the dump coming?

Most of the DGB holders are sleeping right now. Could dump tomorrow, could dump in an hour.

sold again cya suckers lol how gullible are you idiots?

I've heard that Steve Jobs will endorse DigiByte, it this true? If it is... HOLLY SHIT I HAVE TO BUY!

Le Minecraft server maymaycoin. It's truly remarkable what qualifies as a pump and dump.

Everyone coming up with the "le minecraft" shit shows that he has not invested 1 minute waht DGB actually can and is there for.

Ssssssshut the fuck up with Minecraft.

lol what is this other than a bitcoin clone with additional methods of pow?

pls stop shilling; there are new coiners who get hurt by all the hyperbole. In all seriousness though, DGB/ETH parity by the end of the week.

Enlighten us, we're listening.

This 1000 times

Obvious fud tactics

>I bought and made profits but it's shit

Newb thinks "even its supporters don't believe in it".

>/
Do you think ETH is going to fall that hard? hahaaha

I screencapped this :) See you soon, faggot

1700 IS HOLDING, don't let them breach

Senpai, i just wanna help... you are offending me... (pic related are my boughts in and cash outs)

Holy shit you bought like a whole ten cents' worth of BTC? Market is gonna crash

so you got in late and are trading with pennies

nice price numbers

Faggot.

I am up 5k

Others here are up tens of thousands

we are recovering boys

Really looking forward to elon musk's dgb presentation, implementation with spacex should truly send us to the fucking moon.

dont buy shit coin now. be patient. Buy @980 sat. Trust me

WHEN DO I BUY BACK IN

Lol she wont be going that low.

Who else here absolutely HYPED for Donald Trump's DGB presentation?

s

DGB phases:
>moon
>drop to new support
>accumulation
>repeat

Same as most coins, only we're not waiting a month or two but days lol.

>mfw nigel farage as guest speaker

But guys you didn't even use the fractal chaos bonds/bollinger bands combo to determine to new ATH factoring in the possibility of a whale double-backed crossover manipulation scheme involving segwit currencies on the cryptomarket
>you can trust me because i used some long words

I miss that fudder, where was he today?

it just tested 2000sats and you fudfags are celebrating a correction.

you are going to make this same thread when it dips at 3000? topfucking kek

oh shit bought back in

Oh this is the first time I'm hearing about this! Just looked up it seems he wants this to replace the USD!

W E A K
H
A
N
D
S

>replace the USD!
SELL SELL SELL, IT'S GONNA BE WORTH SHIT

fud cucks. make a new thread quick!!

Fiat was a mistake - Nigel Farage

but that's how you make money you idiot, but lying to others so they buy high and sell low
without them, it's impossible to make money

Implying Veeky Forums has any say on market direction, maybe on shit coins with low market caps.

Parabolic SAR indicates the downtrend has begun. Anyone hodling after this point is a madman.

>no meme triangle

Absolute bullshit.

Digibyte takes flight today.

you only need to look at the MACD

black should by on red, it's due to another dip according to MACD

This. The problem is, these dipshit's don't understand that natural market growth is the only way to make this coin work. It's been cheap for too long without a market influencing platform DURING the time a lot of people knew you could get rich quick on crypto. People have been slowly stockpiling this coin over the years. Some people have a LOT and they're waiting for the right price to dump their bags. I can't wait to see artificial buy pressure put up by whales get cracked open hard by a major holder who's ready to exit. Anyone saying "BUY DGB BUY DGB THE PLATFORM THE PLATFORM!!!11!!1!" doesn't understand that FAST growth = FAST drops.
99% babby's first crypto, all jumping on the hype train and circlejerking shills left and right. Shills victimize people, and it's a horrible thing to do. This coin will be stuck in pump and dump mode forever barring any REAL market influencing platform. Protip: it will never happen for DGB and no matter how many anime memes you spam out, and no matter how much buy pressure whales put up.. you're all only compounding the problem 10 fold. These people just don't understand how markets work.

dgb was a shit coin with low market cap. i bought in at 122

Right but now it has a market cap of 350million+ so making FUD posts on Veeky Forums every day is not exactly impacting anything.

then who are all the retards like me buying it, if not people who read Veeky Forums? I literally bought it after i saw it on this board.

Maybe you should read the chain of replies because I have no fucking idea what you're trying to say to me in relation to my posts.

bought at ~800, sold at 1850

Seems good, but still small profit (cause volume is very small)

What the next ?

(By the way, i'm still holding the MOON bought at 1sat when it was firstly mentioned here - it had hit 4 sat earlier but i have not sold it)

Are you trying to FUD my coins?

You're actually stupid and don't know how to read. I'm basically saying the FUDders are retarded for trying to FUD all day because ultimately at this point nothing Veeky Forums does will impact DGB anymore since the market cap is so high. So they are just FUDing to fuck people out of gains because they are salty which is really pathetic.

stop fudding DGB

Sorry, please buy.

DGB will fall to 800 sats after the presentation.
Loads will panic sell, whales will accumulate untill it hits 1200 and starts "recovering". Then they'll dump untill it falls to 100 sats where smart Veeky Forums got in.

I hope it doesn't though DGBchan is cute

DGB gets more FUD thrown at it than any other coin. look at the chart to see just how valuable their opinions have been so far. you really want to be another one to add to the screenshot pile? why don't you do yourself a favor this one time and just buy in.

buying high today will be the new low next week. I don't get why people are so anal about buying at a dip

Just tell me when it's going to dip

I bought a little at 1488 too.

Why is this just rising and rising?
It's a complete shit coin.

It might be, but then it'll also keep climbing until June 9th, that's a guarantee. So you'd be a dumbass not to get in.

2110 on bittrex.
mien camf servers btfo

remember when alex jones was supposed to endorse trumpcoin, i remember
buy the rumor, sell the news

DGB wont be the main focus in that Citibank conference.

It's literally just a footnote mention when they talk about shit like Amazing and Google.

>doing TA before 9th

kill yourselves

> comparing a $400 million market coin to a $6 million meme coin at its peak

LMAO I THINK THIS GUY ALREADY OFFED HIMSELF

LOOOK AT HIM

LOOK AT HIM AND LAUGH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHHAHA

>(You)

Holy shit, dat last candle.

Soon

DGB WHAT ARE YOU DOIN YOU MADMAN!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHH

how hard and when is this shit gonna get dumped?

please dip

(you)