Blockfolio rate thread

Blockfolio rate thread.

I feel I have too many eggs in one basket.

Other urls found in this thread:

xtrabytes.slack.com
yobit.io/en/trade/XBY/BTC/?bonus=gllvp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

U wot m8?

Started with an OLD GPU, sold for BTC, £60

XBY going to hit 10-15 cents soon

youll be a millionare if dgb moons

>XBY going to hit 10-15 cents soon

I think XBY will be a really nice coin once it is on real exchanges... Some real potential.

I like your portfolio. Consider XBY.

Yeah, Genesis block today, more exchanges real soon. Brand new to trading, not the crypto tech, the XBY slack channel is really good.

I think everyone should consider XBY, check the slack channel

>Minecraft coin
Enjoying losing your money?

that's how you get rich nigga

>Enjoying losing your money?

Yes, huge losses. Oh wait I bought in at 100 sats.

Can you link the slack channel?

Hmmm, good for you. Hoping for the moon after presentation meme?

Sure

xtrabytes.slack.com

Unrelated, I wish I had more capital to start with (young family etc), though it'll just mean more work to make big bucks

what is XBY exactly and why do you think it has potential?

This, i don't have job, i'm just a poor student, threw £500 at XBY a month ago and it's now worth over £10k

Take a look at the documentation, the devs on the slack channel are also good at answering question, price wise look at the charts

Wow, a month ago, you must have shitloads. Congrats mate.

>still newish
>not yet on large exchanges
>already seeing huge gains
>community is growing fast
>more developers added

I will probably hedge into ETH and BTC just prior to the presentation DESU.

More exchanges due shorty. I like how they're not rushing into everything, taking time to do things properly rather than rush ahead due to the rise in price. Many have said similar things on slack

hello, how do I use this app, is there a tutorial?
thanks in advance

Honestly mate, spend 10 minutes playing with it, you'll work it out.

what sites do you use to trade?

Yobit

yobit.io/en/trade/XBY/BTC/?bonus=gllvp

less than 1 day in between

im quite happy

Well played

newcoiner here, just started

newfriend reporting
started 2 weeks ago, shoved a total of 500€ in

which exchange is good?

you keep most of em on your own wallet?
I have similar portfolio, mind share some wallet management tips?

Ether - Myether wallet
DGB - DGB wallet, cold stored encrytped on four different USBs, password is the first paragraph from a book.

I desperately want to shovel money into STRATIS and WAVES but i'm a broke college student and i'm too lazy to get a job.

Put all my disposable income of $1000 into XBY a month ago as a gamble, got lucky i guess

>no aragon

how long have you been trading?

I'm scared now

It's only the beginning. The bubble will most likely pop around 150-250B, so enjoy the ride for the next few weeks.
I'm also in ARK and UBQ, we're going to win BIG.

>muh diversity

What and you're just going to keep riding that one forever? Whats the plan here friend?

you should sell your etc and put it in strat or almost anything else on your list

It's poverty excel guy again!

Agreed

>BGN
You're doing well for yourself in Bulgaria.

Started about a month ago with 2550

Nah not yet anyway. I'm committed to holding my ETC at least until the end of the year. I feel that it will become clear whether this thing has a future or not by then. I've been holding since $1.40.

I started 5 weeks ago with $2700 and 1BTC. Doubling is not too bad :)

Going for 6-figures USD tho.

I think I'll go diverse like you.

GL, mate.

I got a lot of baskets and not a lot of egg

600% gainz in 3 weeks.

God bless Ubiq.

GL to you too. We're all gonna make it.
Holy **** you hit the exact ones that mooned. Teach me your ways, master.

Invested ~$3700 so far

Yeah you're going to have to start picking some winners user, just holding everything is eventually going to pull you backwards, fuck knows when that will be though, with shit popping off 10 20 30x every day it's still probably not such a bad strategy

tell me about ubiq

yeah i see now reason why it couldn't rise another 5x, i'm very active in the slack and there is a strong dev team behind this one

Are the gains seen these last few months actually a thing that happen all the time or is this just a one time chance to turn your dosh into lambos?
Will I miss out by playing it safe and learning with small amounts first instead of using student loans to increase the income?

Started with $200 yesterday.

Also, rate my choices.
I should probably have some as BTC, but since it's the only coin I'm buying other coins with, I keep running out of it.

Newfag here

What kind of gains will I see a month from now?

I have strong hands

rate me m8

why do you all use a random mobile app for this?

you dont trade on your phones do you?

its a ledger not a trading app

I don't use Blockfolio, pic related.

Just letting this here because I'm a shameless poorfag:
1Fpi2x5FQnSVUheQqpod2RFNtdP5DpbC2k

>Ark, Strat, Waves in almost every portfolio
>no one has Blocknet

anons do your homework!

It's just a calculator m8
Shows graph of gains and how much your crypto is in fiat.
Good for showing off.

i know, which is my point exactly. why keep track on a completely different platform than you trade on?

Woooooooweeeee bawwwws!!! Yal ready for dat XBY, DGB AND RDD TAKEOVER?!?!? Raaahahahaha

Because some people trade on several platforms and smart people don't store in exchanges.
If you have multiple coins in different places you can just mark them in Blockfolio.

Just bought some SC.

What should I add?

now THIS is a portfolio i can get behind

i understand all of this, i dont understand why you would want this on your phone instead of a desktop application which seems easier to update and manage.

It feels amazing to have picked all the best coins.

i wanna check my gains when i'm waiting in line for tendies

sick stuff user

Name one and I'll check it out.
However I'll still keep blockfolio because it's with me all the time and this app is bretty gud. There's coindesk newsfeed on it also.

Rev up those memes boys

Are any of you guys participating in recent ICOs? How often does it usually take for the currency to be listed on blockfolio?

pls be kind

is UBQ still worth investing in, gimme a rundown lad

In fact I hope there's a blockfolio desktop version that you can sync with mobile someday

i had a shitty powershell script i wrote that updated every hour but ive since divested from everything but bitcoin so its not service much purpose. id like a website that i can save as a html file and it just keep open that updates itself, like those wallet generators you can download to run offline.

Is there some way to display/toggle sat value as currency? For altcoins, obviously.

i dont believe a coin can be given justice in a single Veeky Forums post and i dont believe in spoonfeeding. do research and you will see ubq is a great investment if youre interested in holding for 6months.

its likely to give you more gains than that btc/eth youre holding

Ok thanks

Half the eth will be bancor token shortly. Signed up to the pre-ico.

Other than that, no plans for major changes for the rest of the month.

Going places I guess, not bad for week 2, just traded what ETH i had for XVG

some nice gains ITT. how much of your assets are in crypto compared to your bank deposits or other liquid assets?

when you guys post all the loses in a week after it all comes tumbling down, do us a favour and post these pictures too.
Just as a warning to newfags to not be too happy and think that this just grows constantly

First time using Blockfolio. Started with 15k in March.

Forgot pic

all in eth? what are you? gay or something?

which site/method did you use to make your initial buy in?

How do you get Blockfolio to display changes as a %

Could someone smack me and tell me to calm down? I've been on this board less than an hour and I already installed this app and started reading cryptocurrency trading guides between daydreams of grandeur. Bring me down to reality, Veeky Forums.

Coinbase and localbitcoin

Too late you're one of us now. Soon you will be drawing meme triangles on tradingview and shilling your latest p+d

Literally tap it with your finger

What color lambo are you going to get?

How tha fug do I get an invitation whos the administrator I have to contact

Be gentle guys

>got in on strat at .55, eth at 16, IOC at .40, golem at .20 and RLC at .15.

> used some of those earings to diversify into SIA, Waves, and BAT

>Have a buy order for more Strat if it drops back down to 7.35

>Still pissed I sold 80 strat @ 1.5 to move to RLC.

click on the change text

I like it. I'm in.

I'm leaning towards blue right now.

When will Blockfolio finally add Livecoin
reeeeee

Check out all my dubs and trips

Give me at least $100 eth pleaseeeeeee