Why haven't you still bought some UBQ ?

Why haven't you still bought some UBQ ?

Other coins on my radar unfortunately, like the project tho.

why should I buy ubq?

convince me from a techical, practical point of view, without talking about trains, moons and charts

Its $ETH $STRAT $WAVES tier, and on $60mill market cap

that wasn't too convincing desu

It's a ready-to-go Ethereum for enterprise grade projects. Literally a fork of ethereum but with the guarantee that it's not in an "alpha stage". I'm not saying that it's better, just more stable and less prone to change. It is like a friendlier ETC but with active developers. So :

- quality developers (Julian from Bittrex is one of them if that rings any bell, the guy who audits the code of all cryptos who enroll for Bittrex) who work on this project on their free time withtout any remuneration
- no ICO, no premine, even the developers don't have a premined stash
- the recent growth of the coin is baffling (more than 1M$ volume on Trex, quadrupled in value in less than a week and yet still undervalued)

I'm sitting on 20K right now, doing it for the long run.

its my second biggest hold aside from stratis

Man, I hope Polo adds it in the near future.

>man I hope polo adds it

I used to say the same thing, but the fact BIitrex is starting to add coins more frequently than polo tells me that either A: bittrex is growing or B. polo's platform is weakening.

Very cautious about trading on that site atm, but I would love some additional volume on this coin if I manage to get some before the end of the month.

Ubiq is definitely a sleeper , could be the next stratis style rocket ship

just offloaded all mine

thanks for the easy money

i did it a while ago... when do i sell off kek?

lmao my order book looks alot like yours

the price seems so manipulated but I wouldn't be surprised if it kept going up because at this point it has alot of momentum.

ok nice input, i will hold on for some week. at least i feel safe from going red for now. have a good one bro

Nice YOLO... similar to mine but move the decimal a bit. Definitely a smart project, wish I could get more in now

stupod question...
how the hell can i connect my blockfolio to my bittrex account?
i don't get it

you gotta add/subtract manually

You dont.

You manually enter all the transactions.

>Golang

Now I'm interested

Maybe because these fuckers just copied Ethereum and were even too lazy to write a whitepaper?

thanks for the help anons

Ethereum type coins like STRATIS, UBIQ are currently booming. If you aren't investing in UBIQ you will want to killyourself in a few months.

is this what they call personality disorder

UBQ isnt profitable anymore to invest in. Should have gotten in when it was $0.02

lmao

should I get in?

I would buy, but I don't wan't to give all of my personal details to trade on bittrex, and there are no other exchanges.

Yeah, you are right. I'm actually visiting a shrink for that.

YES YES YES YES YES

ETH TYPE TECH. 10x GUARANTEED

BUY THE DIP!!

because I only have enough money to buy STRAT ARK and BLOCK all of which are better than UBIQ.

>BLOCK
Why is BLOCK better than UBIQ? What is BLOCK all about?

UBIQ is Ethereum like tech. Will go big, you heard it here first.

It just tested support at ~72k sats for the second time and held. Could be mooning again soon.

Block is the solution for the thing that each and everyone of us has tought atleast once.
>oh fuck another crypto that does the same as each and everyother.
>This is shit is going nowhere if they are not connected between eachother.
>Blocknet.

Yeah, there is already ARK for that.

Link to BLOCK? How do they compare?