Bought 4.3 BTC of DGB at 1980 SAT

>bought 4.3 BTC of DGB at 1980 SAT

t-this better work out long term

Bye bye gains 100 sats next Sunday.

dude what the fuck. I fully belieb in DGB going up at whatever range, but this is dumb if you don't have like 20 extra btc after this.

Don't worry, seriously...

Should've bought sia instead.

Don't worry, there's still time before we rocket off like DGB.

Don't sell low like a chump even if it means having to wait for a week. You bought at an ATH

You better sell now or you will lose even more

don't sell. Shark are waiting for you to sell.
They sold it to you at 1980 and hope to buy it from you at 1700. Don't get fucked unless you like it.

Idiots here are too dumb to realize that dgb has a big ass presentation infront of big ass companies. This alone makes it currently the most interesting coin out there. Whether its a memecoin or not, doesnt matter. They have a huge chance to go big

Just hold lad. Youll be glad you did

Don't get tricked into "cutting your losses" by selling low. I fucked up with XRP like that. It'll be around 2-3k around CITI event.

sauce on the presentation?

no
someone who bought at 200 sold it to him at 2000 because they know that whales are dumping it all now.
Now that they dumped it all, they will move to another coin, but a few anons will keep buying and keeping the price up for a little bit, but in the end it will go back down without the whales pushing.

Thanks for buying my bags.

Don't worry man. It'll dip a tiny bit, but merely being finalists for the Citibank contest has garnered a lot of attention and momentum for the coin. It'll be up be next Thursday, chill. If anything, be HAPPY you just put bitcoin down on Digi about a week before their presentation.

dude you're gonna have some rough hands after all this

dont let the FUDers break you

>tfw finally understanding how the whales work

>buying @ ath
>not waiting for the dip

considered kys?
but well, damage is done.
only way to prevent further damage now is HODL strong! Iron Hands!
i guess dgb will dip during the next days and go up again even more, since on 09.06. is some major event for this coin.

aware me on what FUD stands for please.

We need to start seriously discussing wtf we are doing come June 9th. Is that the day we sell out and see where the market goes? Or do we HODL and expect somehow it'll go up when it doesn't win?

Because let's be real, no fucking bank is giving a prize to a crypto that destroys their entire business model.

buy the rumous sell the news

oh shit you fucked up OP.

DGB is actually dipping at the moment and the Citibank conference on June 9th will only mention DGB as a footnote mention.

As for minecraft, they are only using DGB on one Minecraft server, not the entire game. So really less than 1% of Minecraft players will even know what DGB is.

VOX 2.0

How much btc gain you got out of that? I have been thinking about doing that, but one wrong timing and you are out losing all you gained.

Besides folks, it's not a big deal, I have 40 more BTC. I just calculated this raise wrong.

I bought at 1330 after it's initial moon mission and dip.
I only have 35€ worth though because I just started this game. Hoping DGB will help me get some capital to store on safer coins.

wow.. I enjoy taking risks for high rewards, but you're tough

LARPing for sure

buys it after it spikes to ATH and says it timed it wrong lmao

not larping

bought stratis at 37, sold bought sold bought and it gave me some gains

Can you aware me on stop-limits then?

Should I be instantly cashing out come the 9th, or can I put in a stop-limit below an amount I want, and it'll be a guarantee I sell if it drops below that?

What I mean is, how does a stop-limit work? If I have one in place am I guaranteed to get rid of my shit at that price? Or can the market somehow panick so much that the price drops right past what I want, and I can't ever sell out in time?

you literally aren't even OP

yeah so what

I garun-fucking-tee, one mention of making money while playing minecraft on a video and that server's popularity will blow the fuck up. Test it. Find a fucking kid and ask him/her, "Would you like to make a little bit of money while playing minecraft?" No fucking kid is going to pass that up.

As kid I waited 30 minutes to an hour to get on to a server that only let me fucking grind or surf. The average kid has little concept of money and even the smaller amounts can spark their interest.

there's no such thing on buttrex and i dont know how it works on polo anyway

How about you give me those 0.3 BTC for some really good advice right now, OP.
16VhPNvjEtxDwxaSE4NuKKJZRSrLW84Tx7

Buy XVG and RDD. You're welcome. And for those of you with under 0.5 BTC go buy Music and Moon.

Listen to this man. He has no fear of samefagging and admitting to it.

SAMEFAGG!

the fuck

because I said OP was larping, and you just randomly came in and said "well I'M not"

are you that faggot that likes to try to show people up at parties?