SIA

>everything is getting pumped like crazy
>+9999999999% on every shitcoin
>invest in SIA 2 days ago
>it keeps slowly rising with ~20% gains per day
>coin is actually useful, is better than it's competitors and has active dev team communicating with investors
>when correction comes it won't dip as hard as other shitcoins pumped to oblivion
>this glorious feeling when you don't have to worry about anything and just keep holding
Comfy as fuck.

Was it named after the singer

I swear to god if you fucking autists try to digibyte this perfectly good coin with your gay anime, I'm going to be pissed. This shit is ruining crypto. I hope when the bubble pops you all just keep working at wendy's like you were born to do.

Dude people love mascots. And if you think japan doesn't you are fucking stupid. Spread that shit around in the japanese image boards and win. Almost makes me wish I stayed studying japanese like a fuag

How much sia you hodling and why isnt it more?

Shilling is not a good thing you fucking idiot. Let the market grow naturally, or it will be a pump and dump forever. Jesus fucking christ you people are so stupid it hurts my head.

Thanks to the small ass pump i could finally break even trom this crap coin and buy dgb (and make 29% profit already)
Thanks OP!

fuck SIA
who /STORJ/ here?

Lel enjoy your small potatoes

I can relate OP, Sia is the comfiest coin desu senpai

Hey I bought some SJCX a while ago. I have on Bittrex. Will I get the new token?

Should I buy for long-term hodl or wait for a dip?
Will there be a dip?

Christ, this coin is fucking skyrocketing
It dipped a week ago, this coin is going nowhere but intergalactic

>Let the market grow naturally
Implying you know what the market actually wants. Right now maybe the market wants more animu mascots. If that's what it takes for some coins to get out of the shit swamp and mature who cares. If you don't like it, maybe you should consider creating a more "professional looking" ad.

>tfw don't know which coins to sell to put into sia when literally everything i'm holding is rising exponentially except ripple
What a time to be alive

fuck STORJ
who /SHIFT/ here?

>26 billion supply

yeah, good luck mooning this shite

Doesn't hurt to put like $10 even to meme coins just in case. Especially to meme coins that are going to revolutionize cloud storage, the technology that is not only big now, but will be very important in the future when we start storing corporeal items as data online.

With so many coins, you need to see what makes them different.

Always start with the dev team.
Then their usefulness.
Then the news.

That'll tell you if it's worth it, how much to pump, and if it's still profitable.

The gaming thing is an edge, and with the recent news it'll reel in FOMOs.

But the market is a beast with a mind of it's own. We only TRY to understand it.

OK ALL IN

>go to Veeky Forums
>check the coins talked about
>google a quick synopsis on them for like 5 minutes
>follow them on twitter and see how many followers they have and how frequently they post
>invest

>go to Veeky Forums
>pick random coin on front page that seems to have a lot of hype
>invest

Pic related is what happened when I jumped in like that. I didn't know about pump and dump.

>Buys at an ATH

What do you expect a recent ex-/pol/ convert to do when first entering cryptogame?
I was lucky I only lost my profit and not more.

I didn't diversify either and put all my money on DGB hype train.
I took it as an important lesson. The reason I'm still playing with hundred and not thousands is to get a solid grasp on playing with coins.

>$10
GET A JOB

TO THE FUCKING MOONNN

yay got in at 315

S-stopp p-ppuming it!
It's not longer comfy!