/ARK/ general - I Told Ya So Edition

ARK user here... been shilling this for a couple of weeks now. Pressure is building and shes been on a steady upward climb. Volume is almost 500btc.

I know the P+D groups and shills are going on about Siacoin, but don't let ARK slip under the radar.

About ARK:
>ARK provides users with innovative use cases through the development and integration of technologies that power the blockchain universe. Highly flexible and adaptable, ARK is a secure platform designed for mass adoption and will deliver the services that consumers want and developers need.

Smartbridge
>ARK aims to bridge well known blockchain technologies through the use of SmartBridges, thus achieving hyper-connectivity, which will bridge BTC, ETH, and LSK blockchains together.

Recent activity
>blog.ark.io/
Roadmap
>ark.io/roadmap/
Whitepaper
>ark.io/whitepaper/

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ark.io/what-is-the-ark-smartbridge-and-how-does-it-work-1dd7fb1e17a0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Smartbridges

blog.ark.io/what-is-the-ark-smartbridge-and-how-does-it-work-1dd7fb1e17a0
It is developed by the ARK team to allow intercommunication between the BTC, ETH, ARK, and LSK blockchains, among others.

>What does that mean?

One example of using Smartbridge is the transfer of payments through various blockchain networks. This allows users to send a transaction with a specific amount of ETH from ARK, directly to the holder of the ETH account, once the information is processed and verified. Other applications will eventually lead to the transfer of data for user profiles, service ratings, contracts, and other applications. The use cases really are endless.

Another use case could be a 3rd party coin exchange service may look for specific triggers and handle cross blockchain payments for their customers. For example, You have ARK but want to pay for a movie using Netflix Credits but you don’t have any Netflix Credits. You could go through multiple steps to transfer into these credits to watch a movie but because you are a member of Bob’s coinshift platform, you can send an ARK transaction to bob with the instructions to pay for the video you want to watch with Netflix Credits on your behalf. This would not require Bob to be there and would be handled by the Centralized and Decentralized system that Bob’s Coinshift provides instantly for the consumer.

Pic related is a brief roadmap explanation

Can anyone explain this in plain language? ELI5 pls

it goes very very fast

Silly user. If your coin has real value you won't need to shill.

they try to explain in simple-ish terms in the first couple paragraphs, I dont understand it well it enough to condense it into a Veeky Forums response though

ARK is like SHIFT and Filecoin by developing decentralized web support.

ARK is like LISK in that it is going to bridge all the major blockchains together so they can communicate with each other.

I don't -need- to shill. I do it because it's a good coin and I've got nothing better to do atm.

First time featuring in screencap. Thanks again OP!

We've reached a bear trap, I'd suggest buying this dip if you are looking for a good entry point

How long do you think it's gonna last?

This could easily test the support at 10k satoshis if people panic. 13k is almost certain.

Should be smooth sailing afterwards right?

strong hodling ARK!
im in for 300€.

we moon soon, sure thing.
dgb had its fun today, we will have ours when it gets listed @ polo and starts pumping.

There could be any number of parabolic rises and fall-offs over the next year. This is a buy and hold, not a pump-and-dump.

Yeah i know. Got a bit ahead of myself. Shouldn't let emotions cloud my judgement. I've most likely made a relatively secure investment so whatever happens happens.

Having said that, volume has been racking up very nicely. I'm still new to this but I don't think we'll have to wait so long to see a radical change, the market being volatile as it is.

volume is up 3x over what it was 2 days ago. with the quality of the team behind this i think addition to polo is inevitable.

Let's hope so. I'd love to see it there.