Fuck lamboland

Fuck lamboland

How long would it take to get to used rolls land

>Rols Rojs Duch

Rolls Rocye a shit. Can't even go fast. Real men drive McLarens.

Ugly rims, non-aerodynamical shape... I hope at least it includes natural leather interior.

Don't buy a rolls if you can't afford two.

i thought they were built to be a comfortable ride. how about starting with actually having rubber on your tires

>tfw only want a mustang 2015+

They are rare here in my country. Super expensive too but damn cheap if i bought in germany.

unless you want maximum comfy and zero excitement you shouldn't get one

ON MY WAY TO PUNTO LAND BOYS

>buying a depreciating asset

I will drive a shitbox for the rest of my life even tho i could actually afford those rollers you posted with my crypto gains

>rolls royce ghost
>ghost
>used
>how long would it take to get $100k car
m8

this. im keeping my 90s volvo on the road by fixing it myself. its almost at 200 000 miles

this would unironically be my first car with my crypto gainz. I cant afford insurance right now but passed my driving test.

Maybe in a few years I'll get a lambo.

But for sure I'd subtly place my Lambo keys on the desk and a female colleague will start enquiring, then I enter her vagina I think?

Better to ascend from the slavery of material desire and take faith in the miracles of christ.

All the lambos you want in heaven.

You're smart. Not everybody can sleep at night knowing that somebody could steal your super-expensive car.

>used rolls

enjoy your repair bills

im driving a vw jetta until i die, nice cars arent worth the price tag + insurance costs
i just want my crypto moonings to lead to retiring at 35-40

High tier consumers are still consumers.

Your digibucks don't actually improve your existence.

They hide your fear.

I'm going to buy this. I could already buy 3 of them with my crypto gains but I'm going to wait until I can buy 10 before I buy 1.

im not going to buy either

if you unironically actually wants to spend your gains on a fucking car you need to off yourself

retirement is the goal, a dumb expensive car rich normiefags buys for status isnt going to help with that

>Christ cucks on Veeky Forums
>He doesn't regularly engage in satanic ritual
>hasn't even laundered money or used child labor in his business yet

Get with the times

I talked about the (british racing green) F-Type a few days ago. Are you doing this because of me?

why can't everyone have the same goals as me REEEE

No joke I bought myself a 2015 Accord. I don't need a lambo. I need a regular non-shitbox sedan that will last 150k miles.

No. He actually have a noble goal. I personally want a nice car because of my step-father (ex rally driver), but obviously a car isn't my priority.

Also, fun fact - replacement keys for a Jag like in are only a couple hundred bucks.

> Buy a blank key.
> Attach conspicuously to keychain.
> ?????
> Enter vaginas.

those jags are awesome. they probably have the best sounding exhaust of any car under $200k

I'll just buy a 1998 Lexus LS400.

Look if you boys make it to 2 million you have my permission to go and spend 200k on some stupid fucking shit of your choosing. Buy the god damned lambo if you want, just don't burn the rest of it or you will most likely end up killing yourself when the harsh reality of having to actually earn money rips your balls off.

What would a near-perfect condition Trueno AE86 with 4A-GZE engine and left-hand driving cost me, in Europe?
Like ~50k€?

Because that's what I'm getting. It looks stylish and sporty enough, but people with no idea will think you can't afford a new car. If I drive around a Lambo the envious Sandniggers will just scratch the paint.

>If I drive around a Lambo the envious Sandniggers will just scratch the paint.
Are you from Spain?

Do NOT BUY USED LUXURY IT WILL DEPRECIATE IMMEDIATELY AND YOU WILL BE LEFT HOLDING THE BAG

>mfw hate driving big cars so wouldn't want a rolls, bentley, s class etc
>mfw hate like driving cars hard to see out of so wouldn't want a lambo, ferrari etc
>mfw dream car would be something reasonable like a porsche boxster

So I'm kinda afraid to ask Veeky Forums, but if anyone here knows antthing about cars, do you have any reccomendations?
I want to get one by the end of summer when I get my license, (I'm actually sitting in the 5 hour class right now), but I don't know what to buy because I don't know shit about cars.
Tried looking for >3k civic but couldn't find any.
Also I'm in New York City if it helps, specifically Brooklyn.

>tfw with DGB today I actually just made enough for a 3k car

'95 Jaguar XJ

I don't really know about this but, if it's your first car, choose something cheap and easy to repair. Perhaps a Focus like this user

911 user, they are no meme

Do you own one?