Please help me out Veeky Forums

I f*cked up big time. lost almost all my money last month. It began with buying 50.000 XBY at 600 sats and I panicked when it began too drop so sold all of it at 450 sat...

Bought 750.000 RDD at 70 sat when it dipped but I freaked out cuz it dropped so much so sold all at 58 sat.

Thought to redeem all my lost money by buying Moon at 3 sat. I Put $3000 on moon.

Al my savings are gone and i have no idea what too do know.

Any donation helps me al ot too get my money back. 15u6knLrTv14ddLYnBjLckZDaYJn6gLBeN

Advice is also wanted!

I know my english is bad please don't hate

kill yourself.

Why so rude

lol

It's not funny :(

I know my english is bad please don't hate

>I'm gonna try and beg for some money with this retarded shit I just came up with hopefully someone will relate and give me coins
>I'm gonna try and FUD this coins hopefully people will panic and start selling so I can buy a nice dip
>I'm gonna try and stop being bored out of my fucking mind and post this stupid shit on Veeky Forums so hopefully I can get some (you)s

which one OP?

buy high sell low. the thread

Maybe i forgot to mention that all the money was a loan from the local gang here.

it is pretty funny

you dont have even the moderate sized balls for investing

>$3000 on moon.

WHY?

Please do this world a favor and kill yourself.

Ur id is fitting
victim of the cruel biz shillers

I am not lying i have autism so panic a lot.

Thanks for holding those bags and fueling the rest of our rockets user. How about selling plasma or bjs to put more into crypto, I love the gains I get off your weak hands faggot.

kek'd
they will be doing you a favour then.

third one it is

there goes the suspension of disbelief, you can make a better bait thread than this

Should have used that 3k on dgb you retard. But it doesnt matter because youre a ebbun troll lmao

quit buying pump and dump shitcoins you fucking retard.

strat
ubq
sc
waves
ark
shift

I'm shitting bricks right now cuz they have hurt people before

If its true you deserve to be an example

I still have my $3000 on Moon, who wnats some? give me them BTC 15u6knLrTv14ddLYnBjLckZDaYJn6gLBeN

and i send you all the moon.

get another loan, buy some actual good coins and don't look at the prices for two months.

>get another gangbang-loan
>buy 2 oder 3 actual good coins
>wait to month
>pay those teenie-gangsters
>get back to buy high and sell low

it's that easy in this bullrun

Which coins should I buy then?