>American military """tactics"""

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Berezina
youtube.com/watch?v=Vw7dhY6FXyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Take this shit to /int/

Those aren't Americans you fucking retard

>Russian military """tactics"""

False. Bayonettes are French, which made the best use out of them.
>"Soldiers, pursue the Russians into the woods!"
>"But Lieutenant, we're out of bullets!"
>Are you fucking retarded, private?

And so they went anyway.

fpbp

But the Napoleonic war in Russia time and time again had the french favoring volley shooting to bayonet charging, unlike the Russians, who wanted a very loud and aggressive charge to break the enemy into fleeing, regardless of casualties.

>attacking your enemy's camp on Christmas
>American military "tactics"

[citation needed]

>who wanted a very loud and aggressive charge to break the enemy into fleeing
And that worked so well for them, close combat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Berezina

Worked well enough.

>the work of bayonettes

Never invaded by someone we had not invaded first.
Deal with it, faggot.

I am sure french women appreciate the thought that their grandpas marched into Germany or Russia while spreading their legs to preserve their jewelry.
Don't turn this into /pol/ or MUH ANCESTORS, russian military doctrine was all about a dedicated loud charge, and remained so even into WWI. Ask the turkish and the austrians about its effectiveness even in more modern combat.

napoleonic memes?
youtube.com/watch?v=Vw7dhY6FXyU

You must be Russian. That's funny you raise that point since not only the reciproque happened in Russia, but also about 300K French prisoners were given the opportunity to settle as civilians in Russia, exactly because the Tsar wanted some cavities filled. Enjoy your French blood, nigger.

Fact of the matter is, the French dominated Europe until the age of machine guns. We had some low times when the English fought with longbows. Close combat is French. The whole Napoleonic doctrine is centered around the bayonette.

>russian military doctrine was all about a dedicated loud charge
Yes. That does not mean they have the opportunity to make use of weapons though. Just suffocating the enemy by making him running out of ammo is different than bravery, blyat.

I am in fact not russian, though it is plain to see you are the stereotype of the eternal butthurt frenchie.
I won't argue further, because no argument is being made, other than "nigger blood" and "muh ancestors".

Consider moving to /pol/, where such conversation is welcome and expected.

>I am sure french women appreciate the thought that their grandpas marched into Germany or Russia while spreading their legs to preserve their jewelry.

That's nice you wish to leave /pol/ where it belongs.

Childhood is debating seriously on Veeky Forums. Adulthood is realizing the time you spend to reiterate the same valid arguments everyday to /pol/ trolls will never come back. I used to be serious about this board. At least we agree on one point :^)

wait? so who/where is /pol/?

Some one post that schematic animation where the british manage to sneak in like, their entire army into a flanking position right under american noses.

no

Pretty please?

At least tell me the name of the battle I'm talking about.

I don't wanna

Welcome to Veeky Forums where the trolls use shitty bait that doesn't even fucking make sense.

>American military """tactics"""

kicked your ass

>ywn murder drunken half sleeping Prussian mercenary interlopers on Christmas

why even live