ETH creator Vitalik Buterin meets Putin

>BTC owned by Chinese
>ETH owned by Russians

Keep going comrades. Crush the imperialist American economy from the inside!

Other urls found in this thread:

newletter.us/articles/putin-has-7045
kp.ru/online/news/2765408/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

newletter.us/articles/putin-has-7045

what do you know

its actually true

>Ripple owned by the US
>it's a fucking disaster

>US puts trade embargo on Russian ally
>Russia sends them ETH

China: BTC
Russia: ETH
Europe: ???
America: ???

Fill in the blanks

>tfw mining eth before POS happens
>eth adopted by Ruskies
>make killing as Russia tries to use digital economy to take over the world

Should I minor in russian now

You forgot

>every other coin owned by the Japanese

Japanese actually have the biggest stake in all of crypto, no joke.

>B-but Dianne Feinstein doesnt like crypto!

American kike influence in crypto is minimal and thats a good thing.

ripple can barely even be called a blockchain, its so fucking centralized, but its fast

it cant do smart contracts, you cant build websites on it either

ETH is the complete package

>blokcheyn

I find it funny when people panic about the US banning crypto, it will take a sort term hit but recover just fine.

Poland has Golem

kp.ru/online/news/2765408/
holy fuck, it's actually true

pos ? whats that

I'm okay with a market/dollar crash, fiat will flow into the crypto market and I'll be a crypto billionaire and I'll pay my servants in fractions of digibyte :-)

True communsim is being tried finally

China: BTC
Russia: ETH
Europe: Litecoin
America: DigiByte

Im scared of trump. He will annhiliate everyone with digibytes

since when is LTC european?

Proof of stake. There's evidence of it being adopted before the year is over. It means you gain sort of like interest off the coins you have in your wallet. I'm not sure how the blockchain uses them to verify transactions. I would actually appreciate a smarter user 'splaning it.

India: POSW

the american were the first to the moon
the russians has their state chef being the first talking with a crypto chef.

CanĀ“t beat that.

what they cooking user??

These are decentralized, untraceable currencies. It means all three governments are fucked, because they can barely tax transactions made in cryptocoins.

Jesus christ no wonder you commies suck at everything.

not sure if BUY BUY BUY ?

>proof of shit

Find a flaw

>Supported Trump
>Supported LePen(even though she lost)
>balls deep in ETH
Should I just become a Russian citizen already?

Israel: Bancor

Bow down to the true overlords little goyim

$NXS is the western governments only chance at getting ahead now

motherfucker has an akira sized brain

what does it mean by "centralized"?

It's worse than that. Ripple isn't a Blockchain. It's just a ledger. It's not immutable. They can make more XRP if they wish.

That is because Central Bank of Russia are developing their own cryptocurrency. He wanted to consult based Vitalik.

I just went all in.

Stable for days, now this news coming out.

It will moon soon

Wedge reversal signal.

what does this mean?

everytime some dude is showing someone his speculation graph based on lowtier anecdotal evidence, it feels like he basically pluged his finger into his butt and out so in the next moment you can smell its stink while he is rubbing it under your nose. Just to realise it is bullshit anyway cuz market is unpredictable on that scale.

You will get paid in posw, if you shit in toilet instead of street.

BUY BUY BUY

Meanwhile us Americans are the ones getting rich off all these coins because we're the only ones with substantial enough capital to invest in them.

ETH is dying. STRAT uses C# and not some retarded meme language LIKE eth uses, and ARK is just way better. Just wait, just wait. ETH is practically on its death bed.

I would say strat is differently better and will most likely overtake eth. But i wouldn't say eth is dead, its got a few more pumps in it before she lays down her head.

Nobody's going to make dapps on fucking C# just as nobody's fucking using ASP.NET or whatever meme language they made up for building websites.

Solidity is a javascript-like language, which can already work together with nodejs and people are actually making stuff on it.

The only thing strat might be useful for is building business specific blockchains, so don't expect any big ICOs on stratis blockchain like BAT, which are partially the reason why ethereum's price has pumped so hard recently.

>15 wallets owning over 40% of the token
>all the volume is only on poloniex (pump & dump)
>frankenstein of forked bitcoin components
>Stratis Group makes money by charging a subscription to customers using the platform
Yeah okay, it might overtake ETC but enjoy losing money on the long run.

>These are decentralized, untraceable currencies

Wrong and wrong. BTC is controlled by miners and ETH is controlled by Buterin himself (Putin). If he did a fork for his buddies, he will do it again - not to mention he owns 77%. ETH is centralized.

Untraceable? Not really. Blockchains are public and can be traced. As for where the capital is from, no one knows. All we know is that a single large country could prop up a coin to the top with ease, if it's deemed necessary.

>he owns 77%
he doesn't
>If he did a fork for his buddies
The majority of miners agreed for a hardfork
>Untraceable
Implementing zk-snarks from zcash is on ethereum's roadmap

ETH MOON!!!

>China: BTC
>Russia: ETH
>Europe: pepecash
>America: mooncoin