So the purpose of crypto is to take the power away from the banks

So the purpose of crypto is to take the power away from the banks.

How can we do this same thing to entertainment (Hollywood) and why is the answer to this question SingularDTV? Can someone redpill me on this coin so we can have a serious discussion.

This coin focuses on rights management, project funding, and peer-to-peer distribution. How could taking the power away from (((them))) and putting entertainment in the hands of the average person change things?

>in b4 shill/bagholder/shitcoin bla bla bla fucking KYS

>singulardtv.com/ singulardtv.com/
>singulardtv.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-based-platform-hires-another-hollywood-talent
discord.gg/tegNUpf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao @ this shill bagholder and his shitcoin.

kys faggot, nobody's hopping on your half-assed pump n dump. I'd highly recommend everyone in your discord sell now before YOU yourself dump your bags on them.

But will it moon?

SingularDTV UP UP UP TO THE MOON!

I wish I got in for the ico

I think it has a lot of potential, I might throw .5 at it and look at it in a year

Looks like a breakout

No coiner weak handed pussy here. Can have a discussion.

>REEEEEEE SHILLS

They have hollywood veterans working on this project. How is it a shitcoin?

cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-based-platform-hires-another-hollywood-talent

I got in at the ICO

hah...all I want to do is talk about the underlying projects around the coin user.

Exactly, and they're working on the aspect of the industry that matters and will take power away from jews.

I think it just got added to an index I'm already in, iconomi

HEY GUYS CAN I GET AN INVITE TO YOUR DISCORD?! I WANNA GET IN ON STABBING FELLOW 4CHANNERS IN THE BACK BY CONVINCING THEM TO BUY TOTAL GARBAGE COINS THAT I'VE PRE-ACCUMULATED AND BAGDUMP ON THEM LMAO THEN CALL PEOPLE NOCOINER ON Veeky Forums LMAO LMAO LMAO

t. Butthurt nocoiner who won't be going to the moon any time soon

LMAO YOU'RE FUCKING PUMP IS SHIT M80'S.

YOU SHOULD ALL SELL NOW BEFORE MELYCALY DUMPS ON YOU.

HERE'S AN INVITE LINK FOR ANY ANONS WHO WANT TO MAKE THE JEWS LOOK VIRTUOUS BY COMPARISON

discord.gg/tegNUpf

discord.gg/tegNUpf

discord.gg/tegNUpf

discord.gg/tegNUpf

discord.gg/tegNUpf

discord.gg/tegNUpf

Again can we talk about the project I don't even own this coin fag.

kys

ok @mooncuck

Bought some

wew lad dozens of coins get discussed hourly

the pump has just begun, will continue until tomorrow. price has only gone up a small amount. get in now before it shoots to 80k sat

Highly intellectual (((discussion))) on the merits of the coin goin on here m8

going to the fucking moon

Jesus Veeky Forums has gone to shit.

This thread is why /pol/ is better than Veeky Forums

Who gives a shit if like 10 people are trying to pump and dump a coin, it won't have an impact. This coin has actual promise if you've been following the tech.

fuck you, people aren't going to buy shit unless it has a purpose or you explain what it is. I agree with this thread is complete garbage.

I think this coin have potential in I've been watching it since this morning and the price is going up organicaly. I'm going to still wait to buy

There are like a 12 discord biz groups wich one are talking exactly ?

Watching it since this morning
the same morning you decided to pump it with your shitty discord group with no volume

discord.gg/tegNUpf

ITS GOING TO THE MOON GUYS

JUST TILT YOUR HEAD 90 DEGREES

Isn't about the MOONing and TA and shit.

CAN WE DISCUSS THE PROJECT?!?!?!

I FUCKING HATE YOU Veeky Forums

Take it easy fampai, just don't buy then. I'm not on the group but the coin look nice to make some quick profits.

I don't have that app but if indeed is just an pump and dump there is still money to be make on a pump is you get in early. I made a lot on mooncoin just get in early

"Can we discuss the project" = "lets try to convince people to buy my bags".

Fuck off so obvious. Enjoy your loss or forever bagholding.

NOBODY BUY THIS IS 100% A DISCORD GROUP FAILING SHILL

hahahahahahahaah this nigger is so mad.

S A D
A A
D A S

Jesus christ your English is fucking shit and so is your failed PnD project, kys

get fucked by your failed pump. L2trade m8

Oh yeah, the admins are definitley fair and definitely haven't pre-accumulated. Hahaha absolutely savage backstabbers

Lol, filthy non-english speaking ethnics. I've been seeing a lot of bad english shilling around here lately, wtf gives? Is it all chineesers and injuns?

Lol the dude got 1488 AND cuck in his name

And on top of that he has a Trump avatar

LOL EPIC XD

Don't forget MOON

Is this fucking Jman64s pump??

I see, you were right

You should have posted that earlier, I'm going to delete that coin from my watchlist on my blackfolio

haha thanks for posting this

>crypto is to take the power away from the banks.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Veeky Forums is populated by mostly poor, working class and lower middle class male teenage losers. With a smattering of people not in that demographic.

"Take power from the banks". You're out of your fucking mind. Cryptocoins are a bubble, a scam.

If you've managed to mine coins on your PC and convert that to cash - congratulations.

If you've doled out cash to "invest" in cryptocoins, or some ASIC coin miner etc. - you're a fool. Or playing a game of musical chairs which you will lose. Because the scammers who made out on this are "Satoshi Nakamoto" and his cohorts back in 2009.

"We destroyed the banks, who do we take on next", how pathetic

In a few years (maybe shorter), Bitcoin won't crash down to $1000, it will crash down to $0. The fools here will be holding the bag for Bitcoin and other currencies.

If you want to learn how to actually make money, head over to Hacker News. It involves going to college and getting a STEM Bachelors (or Masters, or Doctorate), and then working very hard.

What the fuck is up with your normie as fuck reaction images, you are clearly from Reddit

Why are you so angry, fampai ? What is wrong, you know you can talk with me, Biz Senpai, about it

Hacker News is full of redditors, MOONKEK bagholders and suburban retards