Get your champagne bottles ready for 2k

Get your champagne bottles ready for 2k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2k that's chump change more like 80k. By October.

>have 1.2mm
>sold 400k at 1ksat
>only 800k now

how do I go about killing myself??

Get ready to breach 2k!!

forgot pic

ahahhaha what a meme. goddamn i love biz and hate you so much

get your glawk foddy problem solver ready to blow your brains out when everything crashes nigger.

If we actually break 2k then it will just skyrocket from there.
Rather excited.

All I want is the updated dgb-chan with 2k sat bust size.

Cope.

fuck my weak assed hands. sold at 1400 last night. wake up and it's fucking 1900. i fucking give up.

i don't suppose there's a chance it's gonna drop back down to around 17-1800 today...

cope how? i have dgb lol

im just saying the meme is funny, but lots of stupid mooncoin/shitcin shilling too

I have 5 million moon and a lot of Dgb. So I'm pretty siked

DGB tan is my waifu but I don't know if she can get me this hard.

Double peak? Hit ONE Satoshi below it's ATH on Bittrex and Poloniex before going down a lot. Whales trying to keep the price down and accumulate more maybe? Double peak is a bad sign...

I also sold last night but got in around 1700-1800 this morning. I seriously didn't expect such a huge gain overnight.
I think I'll be holding tonight as well, but we'll have to see what happens once 2k sats is broken.

It did a double peak just before its last shoot up, TA rarely works on crypto especially in such cases.

enjoy your mooncoin gainz but i dont risk investing in shitcin.

At least i know, having siacoin, i can leave for 1 year and it can raise in value. stuff like mooncoin will die, its simply a shit

It's already there!!

>mfw only holding 600k dgb

i want financial independence THIS year desu.

True but I'm a bit worried it is that original pump to 970 all over again where i went down like 30% and I didn't short it. Could have added a lot of DGB to my stash if I'd have done it.

I invested money I didn't need, either way I win. Where should I get siacoin

Well done DGB!

WE ARE LEAVING THIS DIMENSION

Thanks for calling me a retard. You were absolutely right!

Bought some more yesterday at 1400 and I was wondering if I was doing something stupid.

Wtf? Diversify. What did you do with the btc you gained?

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

2k!!

we going to the moon, it's at 2100 already

fuck digibyte and fuck white people

THE FEELS AS YOU MAKE MORE MONEY IN A MONTH IN ONE DAY AS YOU SIT ON Veeky Forums SHIT POSTING AND LOOKING AT A CHART

Wew, lwft for 3 minutes refreshed page and we jumped from 1970 to 2100 sats.

Jesus lad. Just hold that shit for weeks and youll be a mad millionaire. How much did you invest?

Wtf? That easy???

>tfw 1k dgb

fuck richfags

haha fun watching the whales trying to contain this beast, your 40btc ain't shit against a 40k volume

Do you like

MY CAR!

It can't even go below 2070.
Such a steady price after breaking through 2k sats.
This is pretty incredible. Wasn't expecting this.

When will it dip?? I want more??

30k dgb will barely buy me a bmw 3

I know the feel and I still almost feel like I'm wasting time. Pro tip: Pirate educational/training videos and learn something while waiting for your moon to rise.

BUY now you faggot. A significant dip wont happen in your lifetime again.
I Literally bought all previous ATH and do good cash. Sadly I dont have any left to buy

First look at this

Damn all I've done is fap and shitpost on Veeky Forums. Now you made me feel bad.

the 2000 breach is your sign, there's literally no wall that can contain this beast

Plz gib onii chan need lambo DFbGVWRQB7UJZff4L2UhXYAPu6P8PQnoRg

nothing wrong with that biz bro, we all do it. Just take a few hours out of your week to learn something new and unrelated each week. If you spend 84 hours awake in a week what is 2-3 hours? After a year you will thank this post.

Now $0.055

More than half way to 10 cents

Not gonna lie, former DGB bagholder here. its fun to watch Jared Tate crash and burn. no but in all seriousness we cannot let this man win the citibank tech for integrity challenge.

Holy crap, I just witnessed it eat a 150+ BTC sell wall at 2100 for the second time.
Happened like a flash, I could barely see it.

>Some whale tries to keep it under 2100
Wew

u like that? ;)

why not you salty fuck? biz was practically screaming at you to hold and you didn't. that's on you.

THIS IS NOW A GET READY FOR 3k thread

Yes, it makes my benis hard.

Some runt just dumped 200BTC (9MM Digi) at 2100 and the market absolutely ate it up and it kept going up lmfao

Probably someone removed their sell order. Volume did not increase with 150btc

Oh wtf someone just 60btc of dgb? That's 150 grand lad

seriously dgb $1 wuld let me leave wage slavery forever

i hope this is real and not a dream

I think the whale put the wall there anticipating it sending the price down and then pulled it once he realized it was being torn through

Over 10 million USD woth of volume in Poloniex in the last 30 minutes

No I watched it get eaten bit by bit, dumb cunt lost his digi.

a man is never the same once he loses his digi

When will you sell?
Or are you actually expecting it to gracefully land on the moon

I'm regretting selling for 300% gains but I still want the best for those who held true to Digichan.

Gotta commend people who hodl through and through, I'm currently sitting at 3.4k, had 6k at the start but little sales as it rose up got me done

Well lesson learned, it's good to hodl

No I checked the buy log, it was actually bought. Someone now owns north of 60btc in dgb. And someone else now thinks "wtf I have 60 btc now". Really hope he reinvests and doesn't cash out

Fuck me dead you niggers are really getting money

Buy now or wait for potential dip? If yes when will it dip you think?

I sold 30 saving the last 50k for when it goes to 90k sats

>Buy now or wait for potential dip? If yes when will it dip you think?
MONGOLOID. The longer you wait, the more you have to pay. Buy now or die of knowing you missed the biggest opportunity of your life

>1k DGB
LMAO I mine that in 2 days with my GTX 1080.

Jealous

>be me
>invest 3btc at 100 sats
> hit x20 gains
> cash out and restart in crypto with 10k
> rinse/repeat

THIS IS FUCKING INSANE

There wasn't even a wall at 2300 sats and it's small at 2400.
2500 incoming.

Is it too late to buy? FUCK ME

I just bought in, I know I'm gonna regret that but there must be a LOT of retarded Koreans still falling for this. The moon isn't enough anymore, pluto or bust.

we're just getting started

people asked the same question at 1200 sats yesterday m8

Anyone shorting?? What are you leveraging?

hahahaaha

no coiners on suicide watch

JUST BROKE 2.6 ksat!

DON'T SELL
WHALE MANIPULATION
SELL WALLS BEING SET BACK UP
IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO GO THAT HIGH!

where's that chart from?