Nocoinfag here, if any of you had $1500 to invest in a fresh portfolio what coin would you choose right now?

Nocoinfag here, if any of you had $1500 to invest in a fresh portfolio what coin would you choose right now?

Also, is ETH likely to rise?

Thanks in advance richbros

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinsuisse.ch/bancor/
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/trade-satoshi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Digibyte lad.

DGB

Don't waste you're time with ETH right now
get on the DGB train XP and SIA are good too

You need some sia. But you have to act fast, we're already mooning.

ARK

still in accumulation phase, prepped to go moon soon!
dgb is already mooning from ath to ath.
never buy high, senpai, never.

buy low, sell high.
thats the road to lamboland.

ETH without a doubt, it's the safest investment

Where can i read on bitcoins? Very intrested on learning this

fuck it i got on the DGB train. didn't want to because I was waiting for it to go down, which it never ever does. pls pump it to $10 a unit so I can buy hooker and lose virginity

Do you just own 10 or what?

Ya fucked up laddie, dgb already mooned
>Long term hodls
Eth
Btc
Xrp
Ark
Stratis
NEM
XMR
DCR
Bancor (pre ico for non US, public ico coming)
>Short term moons
SWT
GNT

Low ETH'r here.

Havent bought any tokens yet.

How do I get into Bancor with only a few ETH??

ETH is the safest. if you got strong hand go buy DCR.

Bitcoin Swisse if you aren't in the US
bitcoinsuisse.ch/bancor/
Otherwise wait for them to announce the ico. Still time to stock up on eth for the coin of a lifetime

and if you're worried about whales pushing you out, they said they would try to mitigate what happened with BAT

ETH is KILL
DGB is MEME BUT WILL RISE
SIA actually does something new
BTC is a must

HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS WORK,

I'M SO FUCKING STUPUID

Wings man. Wings has a low market cap - it can easily 10x. All these bullshit ICOs you see? Wings is going to be a tax on that. They make the Ethereum ICO process easy. By investing in Wings, you get to extract rents from all the retards buying into every ICO on Ethereum that uses the Wings platform. Which will be most of them.

I own 2.5 ETH...

Trying to figure out how I'm gonna leverage that into more profit aside from ETH going up in the long term.

i have $1000 more to invest and am trying to work that out. ETH doesn't actually post to my wallet until Monday.

I'm looking at strat, waves, ark, bancor, and some others.

Problem is a lot of these have mooned. I'm still willing to invest in proven coins but am looking for something that will give me huge margins, so lurking here, discord, and slack.

Youtube it if you're a retard

go on jewtube
"how to use bittrex"

im serious.
there is a ~10 min video u should watch.

You have to setup like this to buy:
BID: 0.1
TOTAL: the amount of bitcoins you are willing to spend.

PRESS BUY. Good luck and GG

post your 24 hours gains, im curious lad

Understand the risk/reward of small cap vs large cap. Large cap coins (top 10-20) are very safe, but will have lower percentage gains, small cap obviously has much room to grow but can also be a gamble. The choice is your for which you prefer. Veeky Forums can sometime pick real winners (dgb) but can also cuck you (posw). I have been reading about crypto religiously for about 2 months and Bancor is a VERY solid project. Also ZenCash which will hit Bittrex very soon (see how it took over a small shitcoin site already coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/trade-satoshi/

Bancor is definitely the top of my priorities right now. Only wish I had more to invest.

I have even considered going all in for it, just feels wrong not to diversify a bit though, but I don't have a whole lot to diversify with. I may start allocating monthly funds so long as I am in the loop to steadily build my portfolio holdings.

I've made decent gains from diversifying and holding, but I do wish I rode the pumps a bit harder

What's your opinion on sia?

I have $160 I want to put on some risky coins, got any recommendations?

IMHO the world doesn't care about decentralized storage. Google drive is free and works just fine

As for recommendations, Swarm City release is the 15th and is currently pumping, but remember "buy the rumors, sell the news."

Long term I'm going into Zen and Bancor. Both have strong fundamentals

So if I went $60 Swarm and $100 DGB would that be a safe(ish) bet that will make me money?

I would put 60 in bancor but I have no idea on how to bid on ICO's. I'm barley just into understanding how bittrex works

>accumulation phase

Can someone post the phases of alt-coins again. Didn't save it last time.

IMO dgb has already pumped, could go more but idk I ain't no prophet. In the end its pretty damn hard to lose money in this shit. Bancor will give explicit instructions for their ICO, should be pretty noob friendly. It's an eth token so you will probably just have to send eth to an address, but expect it to sell out rather quickly so keep an eye on it

As someonewho only has about 25€ worh of bitcoins to spend, what would be a good investment. Usually i just browse biz to see if theyre shilling anything, but nothing like that has been happening lately.